Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The collective iq of this team is below average. How can anyone deny that? Does J Taco not watch the games?
    to be fair this team had all players healthy for about 2 games. They didn't even start to gel yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NO paying $90 million to a poor man's Poetl

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills closing games needs to stop but it won't because his grand pappy says so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team has a nice ceiling if fully healthy. I say we'll nab a top 6 seed in the loaded West with a puncher's chance of winning a playoff series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ing with me or are you obtuse because you're a ing moron ?
    How am I ing with you, dodo?

The team has a winning record and leads the league in fewest turnovers per game. A key stat when assessing a team's ability to execute the gameplan without making mental mistakes.

I guess I'll just go with your hyperbolic statement with no factual evidence to sway me into thinking they are "dumb."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to be fair this team had all players healthy for about 2 games. They didn't even start to gel yet
    For example the old Spurs teams, the old saying was "The Spurs won't beat themselves, you have to beat them." It was a testament to how smart those teams were. You watch this team and you wait for self-destruction to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team has a nice ceiling if fully healthy. I say we'll nab a top 6 seed in the loaded West with a puncher's chance of winning a playoff series.
    They could definitely win a series against Phoenix, maybe the Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How am I ing with you, dodo?

The team has a winning record and leads the league in fewest turnovers per game. A key stat when assessing a team's ability to execute the gameplan without making mental mistakes.

I guess I'll just go with your hyperbolic statement with no factual evidence to sway me into thinking they are "dumb."
    Wait you actually think the fewest turnovers per game is a testament to being a smart team? That's all I need to know how ing stupid you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For example the old Spurs teams, the old saying was "The Spurs won't beat themselves, you have to beat them." It was a testament to how smart those teams were. You watch this team and you wait for self-destruction to happen.
    All you have to do is get rid of Mills, Gay, and Lonnie and the collective IQ goes up tenfold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here comes the other Nephew knob slobber (or your alt) to cape for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you have to do is get rid of Mills, Gay, and Lonnie and the collective IQ goes up tenfold
    ing exactly man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka starting to look like the player we need him to be. Spurs could really use a player with his size and skillset.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah I get it. Some of these fastbreaks make me lose my mind. But if they could actually be healthy for the rest of the season, that should improve a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait you actually think the fewest turnovers per game is a testament to being a smart team? That's all I need to know how ing stupid you are.
    You are really twisting reality if you are trying to say that having the fewest turnovers per game is a bad thing.

But then again, people around here like to find dumb ways to justify their own bad takes, so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team values every possession just like the past, dodo.

Not everyone on a team team needs to be a savant like Manu, but clearly this team is playing smart, team - oriented basketball, but you'll stupidly say otherwise.

Shows how little you've paid attention and just parrot the hot takes of the Nephew Circle Jerk Crew. Carry on, dodo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are really twisting reality if you are trying to say that having the fewest turnovers per game is a bad thing.

But people around here like to find ways to justify their own bad takes, so...
    That stat doesn' tell the whole story, so just relying on it is ing stupid.

Am I not watching the same games you people are watching?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've watched every game this season and seen a Spurs team with a bunch of young players who have been missing key components (White and Aldridge injured, DeRozan's personal business, COVID outbreaks) and have still somehow found a way to be 5th in the West as we head into the All-Star break.

So what exactly are you complaining about? Are you just going to be another miser on this board who wants to because Mills is still here?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really love getting the see our trio of young forwards play for once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team values every possession just like the past, dodo.

Not everyone on a team team needs to be a savant like Manu, but clearly this team is playing smart, team - oriented basketball, but you'll stupidly say otherwise.

Shows how little you've paid attention and just parrot the hot takes of the Nephew Circle Jerk Crew. Carry on, dodo.
    It tells more about the structure of the team set by the coach and his system to value the ball, not so much of their IQ. Try again J_Taco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stop watching/judging the Spurs in a vacuum, idiot. Every team and player in the history of the league has made "dumb" plays.

A team that is 9th in pace and last in turnovers is playing "smart" basketball especially when they have a winning record (with a single all - star).

Then again, you're the same type of idiot that won't give the old guy any credit and say he's doing a "bad job."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It tells more about the structure of the team set by the coach and his system to value the ball, not so much of their IQ. Try again J_Taco.
    A main component of basketball IQ if executing the system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've watched every game this season and seen a Spurs team with a bunch of young players who have been missing key components (White and Aldridge injured, DeRozan's personal business, COVID outbreaks) and have still somehow found a way to be 5th in the West as we head into the All-Star break.

So what exactly are you complaining about? Are you just going to be another miser on this board who wants to because Mills is still here?
    Because I said "We found a team dumber than we are" and I stand by it. Read the thread sweetie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, keep moving the goal posts. Playing smart basketball and valuing possessions go hand and hand.

I'll let you tell it otherwise, dodo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victory!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I said "We found a team dumber than we are" and I stand by it. Read the thread sweetie.
    Thanks honey. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about yourself for ting on the Spurs for...whatever motive you have.

Thread Information