My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please tell me this is some 'taken out of context' report and quote.
    FFS.

That must be the case, because how else can you explain this quote from Ingram on Wednesday? When asked about he and Zion Williamson making All-Star teams at such a young ages, Ingram responded by saying, "I've never played with a player as talented as me."

That quote should raise a few eyebrows, as Ingram ... uh ... played with LeBron James. The two were teammates for one season before Ingram was traded to the Pelicans in exchange for Anthony Davis.

If Ingram's quote was meant as a dig, it appears he's still upset about being involved in that trade. James pushed hard for the Lakers to acquire Davis, and it was assumed Ingram would be included in any deal. This wasn't a huge secret, as fans chanted "LeBron will trade you" at Ingram during a game.
    Alternatively, the quote can be read as high praise for Williamson, who made the All-Star team for the first time in his career this season. Williamson is averaging 25.3 points and 6.8 rebounds during his second season, and is considered a future star of the NBA. Ingram — who made the All-Star team last season — feels confident that he and Williamson can lead the team to success down the road.

Even if Williamson becomes the best player in the NBA in the next five years, Ingram's quote still reads as a shot at James.

Link
    Brandon Ingram appears to diss LeBron James (yahoo.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you took that seriously?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you took that seriously?
    I haven't known Yahoo to be some massive NBA Fake News site, so ya.

Do you think Dookie Ingram said no such thing or was misquoted?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing to see here except a player who would not kneel to likely PED enhanced and stat stuffing James. Bravo young man.

Thread Information