Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Virginia is pretty expensive cost of living in general though. Proximity to DC, I guess. But it's not bad if you're used to the northeast or west coast cost of living.
    People live in VA for the sake of business. If you're retiring you go to Florida or Montana or Hawaii or Texas. Whatever suits you the best.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    If you want a good shot at being a billionaire or at least a hundred millionaire, you take the money upfront and invest or run a business. If you want a safety net and easy life and still a legit (but lesser) chance at being filthy rich, you take the $500K per year. I would take the latter because you never know who could swindle you out of your money.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Virginia is pretty expensive cost of living in general though. Proximity to DC, I guess. But it's not bad if you're used to the northeast or west coast cost of living.
    Depends on where, northern VA is tbh but central VA can vary. Super pricey to fairly cheap. Guess its all relative though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just put the 10m into either Ethereum or bitcoin.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Just put the 10m into either Ethereum or bitcoin.
    I'd wait for the upcoming crash. I think we're gonna see them crash over 30% by the end of the year.

But it's a good play if u gonna go long on it and not touch it for 5+ years.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd wait for the upcoming crash. I think we're gonna see them crash over 30% by the end of the year.

But it's a good play if u gonna go long on it and not touch it for 5+ years.
    They said the same when it hit 20K then again at 40K.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    They said the same when it hit 20K then again at 40K.
    But didn't it crash big after hitting 20k the first time?

I don't think it will crash that hard again. It has too much ins utional backing. But everything pulls back, eventually.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But didn't it crash big after hitting 20k the first time?

I don't think it will crash that hard again. It has too much ins utional backing. But everything pulls back, eventually.
    "Pulls back" is a relative term, and depends on when you take the temperature. You can find plenty chatter here and elsewhere about how BC was overvalued at under 1K per. No one will pay you for hindsight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    Who cares about pullback when we're talking the rest of our lives? You'd be so in the green with that much crypto that you won't care about any corrections.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    People live in VA for the sake of business. If you're retiring you go to Florida or Montana or Hawaii or Texas. Whatever suits you the best.
    But in the WFH era I don't see the necessity of relocating for business unless you're a healthcare worker or something.

Retire to Texas? Lmfao horrible. Texas is a terrible state to retire to. It's been a great state for 'business' even better than Virginia for the past decade, but in the WFH era I can see Texas losing some people to cheaper states.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    10 Million now. Then invest it into GME and ride it to the moon. GG!
    GME up 56.45%(124 to 194) since this post, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Invest in gamestop post retailpocalypse? Good luck with that RadioShack 2.0 stock
    And... that's a 100% gain since my post

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10m sitting in a bank account, only to see the bank foreclose bankruptcy taking your money with it...

Thread Information