Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Any of you toking thru one of these machines?

Fark i had no idea how beaurocratic the process was and how farking touchy these machines and masks are. Trial and error is the rule, not the exception.

That having been said, hearing fabulous results can be had.

I'm gonna wait until i get that original Captain Kirk advertisement cleaner (So Clean) to launch. Don't want to f around with sink cleaning every day.
    The best mask for me (Resmed something or other, the kind where the pillows come to a point and jab right into your nostrils) of course is out of stock. So they gave me a temp one to try.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For cleaning hoses, masks, etc.
    "Mild detergent, but do NOT use dish soap." says Resmed site. Ok WTH does cons ute "mild detergent."

"Baby soap or baby shampoo" says Resmed phone rep

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Apneaboard.com is a good source to learn a lot.

OSCAR system (Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter) allows one to access their CPAP readings for themselves. A lot of the dildo medical sales try forcing machines on you.

CPAP Machine Choices - read this before accepting a new machine
    Patients are encouraged to avoid getting "stuck" with a "dumb brick" CPAP machine (a CPAP that is not fully data-capable).
    To avoid being "fooled" by a greedy Durable Medical Equipment (DME) provider, patients should read the "Machine choices" Wiki article.
    By obtaining a data-capable CPAP machine, the patient and doctor can monitor the effectiveness of CPAP treatment on an ongoing basis.
    Using Free PC Software along with a data-capable CPAP machine will enable doctor & patient to monitor and chart the effectiveness of CPAP treatment. Go to Apnea Board's Private Files & Links area to learn how to obtain free PC software for CPAP machines. It's necessary to register for a free forum account to access that area.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I will say sleep is extraordinarily important in my life.
    If I had snoring waking me up constantly I would definitely get one.
    I need 7-8 SOLID hours.

Luckily I sleep like a stone. My car got rammed-destroyed during the night, my favorite little Honda, and I did not even hear it.
    It ended up in the neighbors yard. I had not a clue until I woke up and remembered I did not park my car in the neighbors yard squished against their tree. I could easily be killed in the dead of night. But I got a wife and dog as a warning system.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I will say sleep is extraordinarily important in my life.
    If I had snoring waking me up constantly I would definitely get one.
    I need 7-8 SOLID hours.
    For health it is

Sleep
    Diet
    Exercise

In that order and it's sleep by a long shot

Thread Information