Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you see the "cartoon" of Condi Rice? ( I can't link it from work, so I ask one of my fellow "Nazis" to find it and post it...

Can you imagine the uproar if the GOP supported something like this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's on the Hannity website if anyone is interested. I don't go there because I don't condone anything that man, and I use that word loosely in his case, says or does. Funny how he can be disgusted by these cartoons but using gays to scare people into voting Republican is perfectly alright. Just more hypocrisy from the right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatsa matta Dan? Truth hurt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which one you referring to Gopher?

This one?

This?

Or this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither conservative republicans or conservative democrats or liberal republicans or liberal democrats or any party for that matter is without racism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably the last one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's some funny by the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, not really.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with SW

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If SW was more attuned with political awareness I'm sure she would probably find it funny, but given her...ummm....limited time to research factual information regarding Dr. Rice I could see how she wouldn't find this funny.

Who is this guy, again? travis2's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What political awareness would that be? Awareness of the fact that it's OK to be a racist thug if you spew left-wing propaganda?

Don't want to speak for SW...but I think she'll pass on that one...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If SW was more attuned with political awareness I'm sure she would probably find it funny, but given her...ummm....limited time to research factual information regarding Dr. Rice I could see how she wouldn't find this funny.
    It's good that you played football in college cause you don't exhibit that you learned anything there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What political awareness would that be? Awareness of the fact that it's OK to be a racist thug if you spew left-wing propaganda?
    Oh look everybody, Travis has come out of his hole again to fill our lives with his inept wisdom. Apparently, in Travis's world it's OK for Repugs to discriminate against Gays, but if the left pokes fun at Dr. Rice, all of the sudden he's offended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's good that you played football in college cause you don't exhibit that you learned anything there
    I graduate in the top quarter of my class. What college did you go to again hookdem?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I graduate in the top quarter of my class. What college did you go to again hookdem?
    "I graduate" seems to imply that you will graduate. Did you mean "I graduated"? See, thats what I mean when I say you didn't learn anything there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These cartoons are way out of line. Dr. Rice is a minority woman who suffered racial discrimination in her youth, who had close friends killed in a church bombing during the height of the civil rights movement, and yet she has risen above all that and become a true success story. She should be a role model for blacks, instead, she is villified and called all sorts of horrible things because she is a member of the "wrong" party!

If she were a Democrat, she would be hailed as a heroine and true role model for all blacks. This is what the Republicans are so hacked about!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These cartoons are way out of line. Dr. Rice is a minority woman who suffered racial discrimination in her youth, who had close friends killed in a church bombing during the height of the civil rights movement, and yet she has risen above all that and become a true success story. She should be a role model for blacks, instead, she is villified and called all sorts of horrible things because she is a member of the "wrong" party!

If she were a Democrat, she would be hailed as a heroine and true role model for all blacks. This is what the Republicans are so hacked about!
    EXACTLY!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't see me bad mouthing Obama do you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, she is villified because she's a complete sell-out to the NeoCons. Sure, she's black, so what? Shouldn't make much of a difference if we are all truely as color blind as some of us pretend to be. Those cartoons don't necessarily have to be taken as racists, but the Repug spin machine says they are and all of you have bought into it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think she's a great role model for success although I don't agree with her support of some of Bush' policies.
    She is one smart woman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dan, why is she a sell-out? Because a black can't possibly have conservative values and beliefs? Do you know her family history? Her family has been Republican for several generations!

I'm sure she doesn't agree with the President on everything, however, it is her job to promote and support the President's policies and agenda! I may not agree with my boss on everything, but, if I want to keep my job, I have to support the company policy - the Whitehouse is no different!!

Who is this guy, again? travis2's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look everybody, Travis has come out of his hole again to fill our lives with his inept wisdom. Apparently, in Travis's world it's OK for Repugs to discriminate against Gays, but if the left pokes fun at Dr. Rice, all of the sudden he's offended.

Yeah, whatever...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supporting is one thing but I hope she's like Colin and speaks her mind we don't need a puppet in this position. If keeping my job means going against what I believe than I'd have to resign.

She'll be approved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure she doesn't agree with the President on everything, however, it is her job to promote and support the President's policies and agenda! I may not agree with my boss on everything, but, if I want to keep my job, I have to support the company policy - the Whitehouse is no different!!
    So if your boss is out-right lying to his customers your gonna stand behind him either way? Rice knew that those aluminum tubes were not fit to be used as nuclear material. The U.S. Energy department told her so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, reading this forum without danny's static is quite enjoyable.

Thread Information