Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a Derozan before DeRozan became a play-maker. Volume shooting, not a great passer, lots of turnovers.

Somehow, he got the All-Star nod over DeMar despite the Spurs being right in the middle of the Western Conference.
    Booker gets the Kentucky flash. ESPN is all over that school's jock and it carried over. ESPN picks whoever they want.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually yeah, that re as well now that you mention it

But I was thinking of a different poster, who I don't know, so I preemptively take back my insult, even though it was a take even at the time:

If you're local wanna meet up in person to see the game at the att center? Would be fun since im a real person not some troll with multiple accounts. I'm not on here nowadays because OG fans knows what winning looks like and this team isn't a winner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're local wanna meet up in person to see the game at the att center? Would be fun since im a real person not some troll with multiple accounts. I'm not on here nowadays because OG fans knows what winning looks like and this team isn't a winner.
    So you're a fair weather fan. Just say that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the most polite fighting invitation I've gotten in my whole life... Sad to say I'm not a local, and I don't think you'd enjoy the game either, since they're so boring? Which, by the way, doesn't correlate to winning; there's winning teams that are boring to watch (ironically, some of the old Spurs teams definitely fall in this category), and losing teams that are still fun to watch, like this year's Hornets for example. But anyways, thanks for the offer.

So you're a fair weather fan. Just say that.
    Tbh

Thread Information