Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wouldn't bother me if he wasn't. Honestly, I do have a hard time stomaching the idea that he is ahead of Manu and the like when I see people do their Spurs rankings. George never won anything. Manu was a warrior.

But do you not think 11 years of being the man on an under developed team is not more significant than stat stuffing on a loaded team and choking for 7 years?
    Eh, give them a break...he's one of the best guys they have ever had on their historically underachieving team.

Houston is just lucky that Jordan was forced to retire for 2 years otherwise they'd still be ringless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, give them a break...he's one of the best guys they have ever had on their historically underachieving team.

Houston is just lucky that Jordan was forced to retire for 2 years otherwise they'd still be ringless.
    LMFAO Jordan dodged that bullet
    The Rockets were just a mtachup nightmare for Chicago
    Jordan himself admitted he was glad the Rockets didn't come out of the West during his first threepeat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAO Jordan dodged that bullet
    The Rockets were just a mtachup nightmare for Chicago
    Jordan himself admitted he was glad the Rockets didn't come out of the West during his first threepeat
    Nah, maxwell, drexler, cassell and Ellie will just be hit by some bogus failed drug test and be suspended by the league. Not like it’s not happened before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, maxwell, drexler, cassell and Ellie will just be hit by some bogus failed drug test and be suspended by the league. Not like it’s not happened before.
    Are you referring to the 80s Lakers opponents?

That’s nonsense!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you referring to the 80s Lakers opponents?

That’s nonsense!!!!!
    magic partied so hard he got HIV (worthy was a known partier) in the blow capital of the world in the 80s and got hit with nothing but the main compe ors in Houston and Dallas did. Funny how non threats like the clippers and nets and big market teams like Knicks and Boston got hit with nothing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bulls/Rockets could've went either way.

It took the Celtics getting old and injured to make way for Jordan though.

C's owned his airness's ass.

Thread Information