Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You moron, what do you think the CIA can do about random hijacks.
    Why would you consider something by a so-called high profile terrorist random? That's stupid on it's face.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I'm not mad at him. He's a . Here's his message
    He's a merely because he doesn't believe in your conspiracy theories apparently.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If Cosmo is the saddest jackass then what does that say about someone who's dedicating a thread to him? The irony...

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Your feelings are hurt (badly).
    You (desperately) wish you could have that kind of effect.

Cosmoron Banned LMFAO Fatfreddy88's Avatar
    Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was making a slightly hyperbolic statement.

Nah, you were belittling their ability to plan it.

But now that you've alerted me that OBL had a book shelf and a coffee table I may have to give this a serious rethink.
    You said you already knew about it. But if it helps he was a graduate Civil Engineer you ing moron.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why would you consider something by a so-called high profile terrorist random? That's stupid on it's face.
    No you thick dip . From the CIA's perspective they cannot be expected to follow every Arab and track every plane. They were random for them.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's a merely because he doesn't believe in your conspiracy theories apparently.
    No. He's a because of the way he behaves. The gets humiliated on every forum but just ignores the whole ing lot and doubles down with complete e. He then s off to another forum and does the same again. He reports it all here - because he is a .

I don't have any conspiracy theories. You seem to be a regulation "thick-as- -conspiracy-theorist". Par for the course.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If Cosmo is the saddest jackass then what does that say about someone who's dedicating a thread to him? The irony...
    It says I am dedicating a thread to the saddest jackass on the internet who uses the saddest forum on the internet to record his daily ing e.

Urban Dictionary: spurstalk

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I started this thread...because I am a spamming

mainly because some moderators delete threads started by s as soon as they see them.

The only way to fight back that I can think of is to
    get a ing education you ignorant prick,

post what I spam on other forums.

Over on Political Forum the moderators would just delete my posts when I started spamming the out of them.
    They closed them because you are a spamming getting your ignorant arse kicked.

When I started reporting those deletions here, they did it a lot less. It's having a positive effect from my perspective.
    Haha, what the ! You think this stupid forum and your idiotic spam record thread is making the difference?

Look at all of these closed threads.
    Spamming wanker.

I was about the only truther posting on those threads.
    Truther? Get the out of here. You are a lying sack of who doesn't give a about truth.

The shills
    They aren't shills you insane paranoid prick. They are normal people kicking your ignorant arse.

working that forum were making me look like a total . But I had the at ude I was winning when I am being publicly humiliated.

The moderator closed those threads because I am a spamming

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Nah, you were belittling their ability to plan it.
    I most certainly was. OBL was under CIA surveilance. He would not be able to coordinate that Herculean effort from a half a world away through carrier pigeon.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    But if it helps he was a graduate Civil Engineer you ing moron.
    The civil engineers have already said the govt. narrative of the steel melting and the towers falling at that speed is BS.

But to circle back, it doesn't help at all. OBL wasn't on the ground. And you don't have to be a civil engineer to say fly plane into building and it fall (if that were a truth).

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    From the CIA's perspective they cannot be expected to follow every Arab and track every plane. They were random for them.
    Do you not understand how deep the CIA's resources are? A top risk will get the attention it deserves.
    You should question who the CIA really serves and what their charter is instead of sperm shielding for them.
    My guess is you're a Chumpette alt and this is standard for you.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    No. He's a because of the way he behaves. The gets humiliated on every forum but just ignores the whole ing lot and doubles down with complete e. He then s off to another forum and does the same again. He reports it all here - because he is a .
    He comes here and respectfully posts his viewpoints. You're the total .
    If you can't handle that his viewpoint is different, then don't participate.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I don't have any conspiracy theories. You seem to be a regulation "thick-as- -conspiracy-theorist". Par for the course.
    Sure you do. You support the US government's 911 conspiracy theory, which has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It says I am dedicating a thread to the saddest jackass on the internet who uses the saddest forum on the internet to record his daily ing e.

Urban Dictionary: spurstalk
    and yet here you are posting on the saddest forum on the internet. what's that say about you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He comes here and respectfully posts his viewpoints. You're the total .
    Wow if only all here could follow this train of thought.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I most certainly was.
    Then it wasn't a ing slightly hyperbolic statement you moron

OBL was under CIA surveilance.
    No, you mean the US security services were majorly competent?

He would not be able to coordinate that Herculean effort from a half a world away through carrier pigeon.
    Get the out of it you bellend. He just needed to activate a few people to get lessons and hijack at the same time. Herculian is the complete bull inside job.
    Last edited by Fatfreddy88; 03-05-2021 at 10:24 PM.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The civil engineers have already said the govt. narrative of the steel melting and the towers falling at that speed is BS.
    Say what mother er? The definite article, not "some", not "a few" but THE civil engineers. Wrong arsehole, a few is the correct term. And guess what you dumb , the government never claimed steel melted and the towers didn't topple at freefall. You clueless dip .

But to circle back, it doesn't help at all. OBL wasn't on the ground. And you don't have to be a civil engineer to say fly plane into building and it fall (if that were a truth).
    So your whole claim that it was too difficult to plan is a load of old bollocks - god you are one dumb .

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you not understand how deep the CIA's resources are? A top risk will get the attention it deserves.
    You watch too much TV you daft er.

You should question who the CIA really serves and what their charter is instead of sperm shielding for them.
    Yuck, is that what you conjure up in your head - is that what the SPURT is in your name. I'm not American, I couldn't give a e about them.

My guess is you're a Chumpette alt and this is standard for you.
    Your guesses are no better than your general verbal diarrhoea.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He comes here and respectfully posts his viewpoints.
    Nah, he's a . He acts like a , spams like a , ignores debate like a . Thick .

You're the total .
    You are actually his junior clone, thick - so your opinion is a big turd.

It's not his viewpoint. He acts like a , spams like a , ignores debate like a .

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, really I don't.

You support the US government's 911 conspiracy theory
    Why would I care about that?

which has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.
    If you say so you dumb .

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes you lying sack of ?

I think this thread this guy started is proof that he's a sophist.
    Nah. It's proof you are a lying sack of .

Debunking The Apollo Moon Hoax (debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com)

5. Miscellaneous: ".anyone who sees it will see that he's just a paid sophist."

This is probably the worst one of all. For this enormous diversionary statement, he gets to ignore every single thing written by an expert in almost every aspect of the Apollo Missions. He gets to ignore a concise website detailing debunks for almost all his total crap. He gets to ignore every post made where he always get his ass handed to him. The basis for this is his "credibility test".

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/gene-cernan-jump-proves-they-are-on-the-moon.580330/#post-1072162665
    This proves you are a lying sack of . The regolith lands at the same time. How can you even still hang around after that you moron?

This video of his is ten years old.

Apollo 17 - analysis of another jump sequence
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSuvW0FRd-U

So what? It looks at the jump in terms of the gravitational speeds - it doesn't even talk about the regolith. I'm fairly sure you cannot possibly have even watched it!

He usually doesn't get that sloppy (click on the top link).
    I did, you're a , the regolith lands at the same time. What kind of ing moron claims the dust is bouncing - you bellend.

My guess is that it wasn't possible to change the speed on YouTube videos when he made that one and he didn't foresee that it would be possible in the future to expose his sophistry by playing it back at a slower speed (I don't remember if it was possible or not).
    You forget you are dumb enough to link to a forum where it's easy to see that you are a lying sack of .

Give us your analysis of this. This is an objectivity test.
    You are a and you are a lying sack of .

Debunking The Apollo Moon Hoax (debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com)

6. Credibility Test:"This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored.

You ludicrous human being. Every single thing you do is like a comedy cut and paste flow chart.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's trying to obfuscate the anomaly pointed out in this video.

The Apollo Moon Jump Salute Refute
    https://www.brighteon.com/612d782a-9...c-3eb337ceedf5
    Proving you are a lying sack of . So is this arsehole who made the video you are spewing out everywhere.

Claim 1 says all the lunar dust "doesn't go up with him.

Apollo and Sunlight : addendum | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics

"Number 3: This shows a clear parabolic arc of dust between John Young's boots that is 100% irrefutably rising and falling at the same time as he is. PROVING that he must be on the Moon."

If you can't see this you are either blind or a lying sack of .

Claim 2 says all the volleyball player's does.

Reflector | Page 2 | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics

"Regarding Volleyball videos - your search capabilities are as inept as your education on practically everything you debate upon :-"

Bottom line both his points make you a lying sack of and none of them have anything to do with the Cernan jump you ing cretin.

His attempt at sophistry is too clear to obfuscate.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index....e-moon.580330/
    But seriously, you are using your y opinion here. It doesn't count you lying sack of . You will do anything to avoid admitting defeat.

Put the video on .25 speed and you can see that what he says is soil landing is really soil bouncing back up after having landed. This was intentional deceit. You can jump up and down and rant all you want. People will believe what they see and won't be moved by your rant.
    I put the video on at 0.25 speed. It shows a wave of regolith coming down in unison with his jump, the last bit hits the tiniest fraction of a second after the leading edge - his feet are down.

What kind of sicko are you? You just show 100% proof he must be on the ing moon!

Apollo and Sunlight : addendum | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics
    "Number 4: This is a clear indicator of simultaneous soil dropping at the same speed as the jumper. This is 100% proof he is on the Moon."

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Do what you want in this thread, FF. It's your cry thread; feel free to cry all you want. I'm out.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, you failed that objectivity test.

You think your y opinion is worth something? You think you testing me means something you ignorant .

Anyone who sets the speed to .25 and watches the video can see that what Betamax says is soil landing is really soil that has bounced back up after having landed.
    What a lying sack of you are. Bouncing soil? You ing moron.

I'm a who knows Apollo was real and Betamax makes me cry because I am so ing stupid.
    Explain to the viewers why you ruined all my y threads with nasty rude stuff.

Because you are a . Click here for an example.

Hey Cosmoron - I missed your response to this - you cowardly sack of :

Proving you are a lying sack of . So is this arsehole who made the video you are spewing out everywhere.

Claim 1 says all the lunar dust "doesn't go up with him.

"Number 3: This shows a clear parabolic arc of dust between John Young's boots that is 100% irrefutably rising and falling at the same time as he is. PROVING that he must be on the Moon."

If you can't see this you are either blind or a lying sack of .

Claim 2 says all the volleyball player's does.

Reflector | Page 2 | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics

"Regarding Volleyball videos - your search capabilities are as inept as your education on practically everything you debate upon :-"

Thread Information