Cosmoron Banned LMFAO Fatfreddy88's Avatar
    Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy
    Blakey- - you're getting sucked in. All this gobbing off about what I'm doing whilst you are doing the same thing doesn't quite work for me. Now you keep dipping in like a wit loser, to tell me how much of a loser I am. Well thanks. I think you may be confusing me with someone who really could give a squadron of flying s what you have to say. Thanks for bumping the thread.

Walk away show me how it's done.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Please link to where I said that.

Showing stuff out of context amounts to slander.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/mak...00-mpg.155461/
    You’re a fringe lunatic that comes across as a terrorist. I reported you to the CIA, FBI and Homeland. With any luck you’ll land on the no fly list just like we landed on the moon.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The people saying those things are doctors and scientists.
    If 10 million people say A and 10 say B you will go with B regardless. You are an ignorant who has blinkered input.

I'm not a medical professional so I can't be sure of anything but I'm not going to just rule out what they say.
    You , you rule out what the vast majority say in every case and take in a few fringe loonies! You aren't a professional anything. Oh beg your pardon, professional .

This guy's pretty interesting. He's a retired doctor.
    Fringe crank, tons of whacky books raking in the money from the gullible.

What kind of lunatic thinks this is a ing bubble - I do not believe you think this. You are just too ing scared to admit you ed up!

And this - what kind of denies the little arc of dust between his boots. You are scared to even reply.

Here comes evasion, bull or spam.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Blakey- - you're getting sucked in. All this gobbing off about what I'm doing whilst you are doing the same thing doesn't quite work for me. Now you keep dipping in like a wit loser, to tell me how much of a loser I am. Well thanks. I think you may be confusing me with someone who really could give a squadron of flying s what you have to say. Thanks for bumping the thread.

Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy
    Blakey- - you're REALLY getting sucked in. All this gobbing off about what I'm doing whilst you are doing the same thing doesn't quite work for me. Now you keep dipping in like a wit loser, to tell me how much of a loser I am. Well thanks. I think you may be confusing me with someone who really could give a squadron of flying s what you have to say. Thanks for bumping the thread.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The press is controlled so if we read that the majority says something, it isn't necessarily the truth.
    We're not talking about the press you complete .

Anyway, the majority isn't always right. You already know this. You're behaving like a desperate shill.
    We're not talking about majority and minority here, it's virtually everyone and a few outsiders. You're behaving like a as usual.

Just so the viewers know what he's referring to.
    The ing viewers don't give a you moron. But for you, your insanity forces you to spam your claim.

Yes. I think that's a bubble.
    What kind of lunatic thinks this is a ing bubble - I do not believe you think this. You are just too ing scared to admit you ed up!

If you maintain that it isn't a bubble, you're either a shill, or a jerk.
    You complete . Nobody looking at this sees a bubble unless they are blind. It's a piece of ice, probably instantly frozen condensation on his suit or inside the hatch wall.

He's referring to this.
    No you lying bag. I am not referring to anything you spam! I am referring to this animation showing a parabolic arc of dust moving between his boots. If you claim you can't see it, you are lying.

You are scared to even reply.

Here comes evasion, bull or spam - again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Blakey- - you're REALLY getting sucked in. All this gobbing off about what I'm doing whilst you are doing the same thing doesn't quite work for me. Now you keep dipping in like a wit loser, to tell me how much of a loser I am. Well thanks. I think you may be confusing me with someone who really could give a squadron of flying s what you have to say. Thanks for bumping the thread.

Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

If you're really not him just here to troll, you're even sadder spending all this time just following him around
    I've said it like 6 or 7 times. All you do is talk about this guy and follow him around the internets. Weird.
    You don't seem to understand the definition of "obsessed". Let me give you an example:

What an arsehole. Walk away show me how it's done.
    Last edited by Fatfreddy88; 03-10-2021 at 02:49 AM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I didn’t get past the first page, but folks on this site that post all day every day probably don’t have room to call someone else sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Right, It's very clear how much you don't care about what I say.

Now watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn’t get past the first page, but folks on this site that post all day every day probably don’t have room to call someone else sad.
    Thanks for stopping by. Y'all have a good day now.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Right, It's very clear how much you don't care about what I say.
    Blakey- , surely you aren't a dunce? Caring what you say and pointing out how you're being an arsehole are different things - you do know this don't you? Shall I explain for you?

Watch this:

Lol fatfreddy

If you're really not him just here to troll, you're even sadder spending all this time just following him around
    I've said it like 6 or 7 times. All you do is talk about this guy and follow him around the internets. Weird.
    You don't seem to understand the definition of "obsessed". Let me give you an example:

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fat Cosmo thinking he has the upper hand on anyone

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The next person to post is a thick .
    Last edited by Fatfreddy88; 03-23-2021 at 07:00 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Indiana Pacers
    I just got this message over at Political forum.

You
    have been awarded a trophy:
    Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been liked 250 times.

That was very flattering. You can read it on the left side of this post (I'm Scott on that forum).
    http://politicalforum.com/index.php?...ost-1071110466

The shills are at work here.

Congrats, Cosmo. There are many of us out there who appreciate your efforts.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

That was very flattering. I am the biggest on the internet and it's nice to get recognition

I think most viewers can see what's going on. I am a who gets other s to like my posts

Gotta laugh at this thinking he needs a team to look after him. Easier to just to send the goons round right? Funny how nobody has tried that, I mean y old you must have started a thousand threads in your time? Best way to shut you up. No?

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Look how many likes this guy has received, 6,162 as of now. Look at what he says in his posts. What do you think of this guy FatFreddy?
    He's a moron admired by morons. Is he your hero y?

You are reviled everywhere you go, nobody likes you except morons.

That was very flattering. I am the biggest on the internet and it's nice to get recognition

I think most viewers can see what's going on. I am a who gets other s to like my posts

Gotta laugh at this thinking he needs a team to look after him. Easier to just to send the goons round right? Funny how nobody has tried that, I mean y old you must have started a thousand threads in your time? Best way to shut you up. No?
    Last edited by Fatfreddy88; 03-24-2021 at 05:05 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Imagine how nice these forums would be if there were no shills working them. If they don't succeed in obfuscating something, they stay and try to muddy the waters and cause as much disruption as possible. On most threads where conspiracy theories are discussed, the posts are about eighty five percent BS. That's why it's important to put all the important info on the first page.

https://www.giraffeboards.com/showthread.php?t=31034

The above thread is full of trash posts. The moderator banned me and sabotaged the name of the thread but they didn't prevent the viewers from seeing the info.
    Ha-ha

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    +1

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey FatFreddy...I am a

I know all the viewers and lurkers, who are the silent majority, agree with you - because I am a dirty spamming .
    That is correct

Imagine how nice these forums would be if there were no s like me on them. On most threads where conspiracy theories are discussed, s like me get totally owned. My posts are 100% bull . I am the biggest online.

http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com/

The above blog is an example of my total being taken to pieces. The moderator banned me at giraffeboards (what the was I even doing there) and called me rude words - I cried because I was so upset.

LMFAO at this complete .

p.s. Blakey- you bellend, couldn't stay away could you dip .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Fatcosmo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Indiana Pacers

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cosmoron is my hero, I love him very much. I hope he is as gay as me.

Thread Information