NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Cosmoron Banned LMFAO Fatfreddy88's Avatar
    Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey I'm a . I founds me YouTube videos and it proves it, because I is a tinfoil hat wanker
    Asswipe.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm such a . I should join a team.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    STFU you .

Betamax is doctoring the picture of the alleged lemming* to make it look like a rock.
    You stupid , he's showing that without the little hole, the pareidolia is no longer obvious. You have no brain do you, wit.

I think he looks like a horse's a-s. What do you think.
    I think you are the saddest on the internet. I just looked at that thread and actually laughed at his response. Perfect.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Cosmoron has a whole series of evasion tactics :-

1. For images or video: "Nothing that's fakable can be used as proof as it might be fake."

He will never apply this moronic circular logic to his own images and videos. He will never actually prove it is faked or offer the number of people involved in such.

2. For websites: "It's possible that your sites are genuine and it's possible that some public-relations agency created them to help fool the public. Something that may or may not be bogus can't be used as proof."

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

He will never apply this moronic circular logic to his own appallingly inept websites. He will never address any website that solidly refutes his claims. He never offers any proof that any website is "disinfo" or "public-relations".

3. For Expert Testimony: "Only a person with a high background in photography would be able to deal with it "

For "photography" insert anything. He is a layman on everything associated with space travel so uses this evasion tactic frequently. Basically if he doesn't understand it, it is ignored and of course the person providing the information must automatically be in on the moronic hoax.

4. For Rebuttal: "...so we already know what you posted is sophistry. "

Or

"I can't say I'm one hundred percent sure he's a paid disinfo agent but his behavior fits the profile perfectly."

This enables him to completely ignore any response, which he routinely does anyway, but throws this in for effect. Needless to say, he will never offer anything to backup his ad hominem statement.

5. Miscellaneous: ".anyone who sees it will see that he's just a paid sophist."

This is probably the worst one of all. For this enormous diversionary statement, he gets to ignore every single thing written by an expert in almost every aspect of the Apollo Missions. He gets to ignore a concise website detailing debunks for almost all his total crap. He gets to ignore every post made where he always get his ass handed to him. The basis for this is his "credibility test".

6. Credibility Test: "This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored.

7. When all else fails: "I think the rest are moot now that you`ve been discredited and there are a lot of clear anomalies that prove the footage ...."

So when he routinely gets his claim debunked, it is "moot" because of "all the others". It never occurs to him that all the other evidence has been debunked and was also "moot" when it was addressed. When pushed to provide a list of items to address, at all costs he will not do this because it can be seen where they have all been debunked.

8. Just deny everything: "I've never seen it debunked. I've seen people try to obfuscate it and then consider it to have been debunked." or "I can't see what you're referring to."

He's never seen ANYTHING debunked? An utterly ludicrous statement that he uses based on his own inept layman understanding. His ignorance apart, he seeks to pigeon hole every single debunk into responses that he says are diversion, because he says so. Or, he simply denies seeing something that is completely irrefutably obvious.

9. Idiotic Closes: "You'd get laughed out of the debating hall ..."

or

"you're about as impressive as the Black Knight in this video"

The sheer irony of this is always lost on him. If ever there was somebody who behaved like the Black Knight - as his arm gets chopped off it's a "moot point" it would be this serial forum spammer. There is not a debating environment on this planet where this person would show up to. He knows more than anyone that he would get the floor wiped with his drivel.

10. Divert/Obfuscate/Re-spam: This is where he avoids the item completely and gish-gallops away with repeated spam. Almost certainly he will keep avoiding the original claim.

11. Never mind that - look over here: When this hopeless individual has exhausted his inept repertoire of responses comes his most used spam. He resorts to spamming his wall of crap and ignoring the main issue!
    "Anyway, there's a ton of proof that the missions were faked and zero proof that they were real."

What a sad, sad liar this person is. They have been humiliated completely on dozens of subjects, thousands of times on Apollo, yet they spew this cut and paste hogwash almost every time.

12. Credibility Referbacks: When this hopeless individual has no answers he often resorts to just one liners concerning previous bull "Credibility Tests".

"You've already said some pretty lame things so your judgement is obviously flawed."

"....said the Man who tried to obfuscate the clear evidence of the Chinese Spacewalk"

13. Moronic Translations: This is the ridiculous post where he interprets his crazy viewpoint on something regardless of how many times it has already been addressed. It usually has some bearing on his equally moronic "Credibility Tests".

"Translation: The proof that the Chinese spacewalk is so clear that I'll just look silly if I try to obfuscate it so I'd better avoid addressing it."

This person has been doing all of the above across 100's of forums for (best guess) coming up to 17 years. He cuts and pastes duplicate posts, responses, key phrases and dismissal videos. He determines any one or more of the above and posts them out, then slams a huge post with repeated and debunked bull . There is simply no level of response that can get through to somebody who has terminal Dunning and Kruger syndrome.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yall still ing and moaning over a thread dedicated to a dude yall don't want to hear from but instead bait into this thread so yall can and moan some more? LMAO Yall s are pathetic! Keep on keepin' on Cosmo!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Indiana Pacers
    There really are squirrels on Mars

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ I ing knew it!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Dr. Christopher Busby has been talking about radiation's effects for most of his life. If you do a search for him you will find many videos on radiation.

Here are just a few:

https://youtu.be/SBvwGrkOvyg

https://youtu.be/VoFL2z6r2IQ

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey Fat Freddy...I am constantly proving how much of a thick I am

Betamax is refusing to address an issue I raised in this thread.
    You stupid . You absolute hopeless turd of a person.

On that forum, you've created three duplicate wall of spam head threads - spamming the same claim. All answered with this:
    Debunking The Apollo Moon Hoax: Whistleblowers, governments and lies. (debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com)

He refuses to address the issue of depleted uranium.
    He responded to you in January and gave you idiot-proof instructions on how to find it. You hopeless .

That's the classic behaviour of a paid shill.

This issue is so clear that any shill that tries to obfuscate it will just end up looking like a horse's a-s so the only thing a shill can do is avoid discussing it.
    You useless . You are the worst ing conspiracy turd I've ever seen. Took me literally 30 seconds to find it!

This expert explains the current situation | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics

Let's hear your view on it.
    off you moron - we don't do your spammed in this thread. You are incapable of reasoned debate, you had an example of it from January and here you are like the you are, repeating this same gigantic piece of dog .

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Cosmoron has a whole series of evasion tactics :-

1. For images or video: "Nothing that's fakable can be used as proof as it might be fake."

He will never apply this moronic circular logic to his own images and videos. He will never actually prove it is faked or offer the number of people involved in such.

2. For websites: "It's possible that your sites are genuine and it's possible that some public-relations agency created them to help fool the public. Something that may or may not be bogus can't be used as proof."

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

He will never apply this moronic circular logic to his own appallingly inept websites. He will never address any website that solidly refutes his claims. He never offers any proof that any website is "disinfo" or "public-relations".

3. For Expert Testimony: "Only a person with a high background in photography would be able to deal with it "

For "photography" insert anything. He is a layman on everything associated with space travel so uses this evasion tactic frequently. Basically if he doesn't understand it, it is ignored and of course the person providing the information must automatically be in on the moronic hoax.

4. For Rebuttal: "...so we already know what you posted is sophistry. "

Or

"I can't say I'm one hundred percent sure he's a paid disinfo agent but his behavior fits the profile perfectly."

This enables him to completely ignore any response, which he routinely does anyway, but throws this in for effect. Needless to say, he will never offer anything to backup his ad hominem statement.

5. Miscellaneous: ".anyone who sees it will see that he's just a paid sophist."

This is probably the worst one of all. For this enormous diversionary statement, he gets to ignore every single thing written by an expert in almost every aspect of the Apollo Missions. He gets to ignore a concise website detailing debunks for almost all his total crap. He gets to ignore every post made where he always get his ass handed to him. The basis for this is his "credibility test".

6. Credibility Test: "This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored.

7. When all else fails: "I think the rest are moot now that you`ve been discredited and there are a lot of clear anomalies that prove the footage ...."

So when he routinely gets his claim debunked, it is "moot" because of "all the others". It never occurs to him that all the other evidence has been debunked and was also "moot" when it was addressed. When pushed to provide a list of items to address, at all costs he will not do this because it can be seen where they have all been debunked.

8. Just deny everything: "I've never seen it debunked. I've seen people try to obfuscate it and then consider it to have been debunked." or "I can't see what you're referring to."

He's never seen ANYTHING debunked? An utterly ludicrous statement that he uses based on his own inept layman understanding. His ignorance apart, he seeks to pigeon hole every single debunk into responses that he says are diversion, because he says so. Or, he simply denies seeing something that is completely irrefutably obvious.

9. Idiotic Closes: "You'd get laughed out of the debating hall ..."

or

"you're about as impressive as the Black Knight in this video"

The sheer irony of this is always lost on him. If ever there was somebody who behaved like the Black Knight - as his arm gets chopped off it's a "moot point" it would be this serial forum spammer. There is not a debating environment on this planet where this person would show up to. He knows more than anyone that he would get the floor wiped with his drivel.

10. Divert/Obfuscate/Re-spam: This is where he avoids the item completely and gish-gallops away with repeated spam. Almost certainly he will keep avoiding the original claim.

11. Never mind that - look over here: When this hopeless individual has exhausted his inept repertoire of responses comes his most used spam. He resorts to spamming his wall of crap and ignoring the main issue!
    "Anyway, there's a ton of proof that the missions were faked and zero proof that they were real."

What a sad, sad liar this person is. They have been humiliated completely on dozens of subjects, thousands of times on Apollo, yet they spew this cut and paste hogwash almost every time.

12. Credibility Referbacks: When this hopeless individual has no answers he often resorts to just one liners concerning previous bull "Credibility Tests".

"You've already said some pretty lame things so your judgement is obviously flawed."

"....said the Man who tried to obfuscate the clear evidence of the Chinese Spacewalk"

13. Moronic Translations: This is the ridiculous post where he interprets his crazy viewpoint on something regardless of how many times it has already been addressed. It usually has some bearing on his equally moronic "Credibility Tests".

"Translation: The proof that the Chinese spacewalk is so clear that I'll just look silly if I try to obfuscate it so I'd better avoid addressing it."

This person has been doing all of the above across 100's of forums for (best guess) coming up to 17 years. He cuts and pastes duplicate posts, responses, key phrases and dismissal videos. He determines any one or more of the above and posts them out, then slams a huge post with repeated and debunked bull . There is simply no level of response that can get through to somebody who has terminal Dunning and Kruger syndrome.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Dr. Helen Caldicott is another person who has dedicated her life to exposing the lies of the nuclear industry.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Cosmoron the lying sack of .

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Look at this total spamming so many threads in the same forum. This useless piece of human garbage doesn't get it that his posts have been answered thousands of times and he just keeps repeating them like the ignorant he is.

View Profile: Cosmored - SpursTalk.com Forums

Ban the , really piss him off.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team