Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The civil engineers have already said the govt. narrative of the steel melting and the towers falling at that speed is BS.

But to circle back, it doesn't help at all. OBL wasn't on the ground. And you don't have to be a civil engineer to say fly plane into building and it fall (if that were a truth).
    Lol "the civil engineers"

The far out fringe

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The civil engineers have already said the govt. narrative of the steel melting and the towers falling at that speed is BS.

But to circle back, it doesn't help at all. OBL wasn't on the ground. And you don't have to be a civil engineer to say fly plane into building and it fall (if that were a truth).
    civil engineers, the dentists of engineers.

Cosmoron Banned LMFAO Fatfreddy88's Avatar
    Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes, you wanker.

I made this post on January 17.
    Why? I mean, what kind of rakes up a 6 year old thread to spam the same bollocks you post everywhere?

On January 19 the moderator closed the thread. Look at the responses I got. Do you think they were kicking my butt? Why do you think he closed the thread?

I know why he closed the thread, he even ing told you, you mental !

Mod Note

FatFreddy said:
    The proof that the US government did it is crushing.

[snip]
    Necromancing a thread, that was last posted in 6 years ago with even more ridiculous conspiracies.

No. Just.. No.

Thanks for backing me up Spurtacular
    The thanks a moron.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was his pretext. Why did he really close it?
    Life must be really empty for you to spend this much time arguing with people who’s minds you couldn’t change if you outright paid them.

At some point you should ask yourself what you’ve become. What you’ve accomplished all these years.

You’re wasting your life on this. If anything you’re accomplishing the opposite of what you’re intending to accomplish. You’re actively driving people to believe anything but what comes out of your mouth.

You’re spending hours and hours, maybe even the equivalent of a part time job, convincing zero people. You’ve changed no ones opinion. You’ve educated no one and you can’t get back any of the time you’ve spent on this.

When you near death you’re going to look back at the time you’ve spent spamming message boards and you’re going to regret how little you’ve accomplished in life.

Imagine if you spent this much time learning or doing something real. Like playing an instrument or building something. What a waste of a human being you’ve become.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Cosmoron has a whole series of evasion tactics :-

1. For images or video: "Nothing that's fakable can be used as proof as it might be fake."

He will never apply this moronic circular logic to his own images and videos. He will never actually prove it is faked or offer the number of people involved in such.

2. For websites: "It's possible that your sites are genuine and it's possible that some public-relations agency created them to help fool the public. Something that may or may not be bogus can't be used as proof."

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

He will never apply this moronic circular logic to his own appallingly inept websites. He will never address any website that solidly refutes his claims. He never offers any proof that any website is "disinfo" or "public-relations".

3. For Expert Testimony: "Only a person with a high background in photography would be able to deal with it "

For "photography" insert anything. He is a layman on everything associated with space travel so uses this evasion tactic frequently. Basically if he doesn't understand it, it is ignored and of course the person providing the information must automatically be in on the moronic hoax.

4. For Rebuttal: "...so we already know what you posted is sophistry. "

Or

"I can't say I'm one hundred percent sure he's a paid disinfo agent but his behavior fits the profile perfectly."

This enables him to completely ignore any response, which he routinely does anyway, but throws this in for effect. Needless to say, he will never offer anything to backup his ad hominem statement.

5. Miscellaneous: ".anyone who sees it will see that he's just a paid sophist."

This is probably the worst one of all. For this enormous diversionary statement, he gets to ignore every single thing written by an expert in almost every aspect of the Apollo Missions. He gets to ignore a concise website detailing debunks for almost all his total crap. He gets to ignore every post made where he always get his ass handed to him. The basis for this is his "credibility test".

6. Credibility Test: "This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored.

7. When all else fails: "I think the rest are moot now that you`ve been discredited and there are a lot of clear anomalies that prove the footage ...."

So when he routinely gets his claim debunked, it is "moot" because of "all the others". It never occurs to him that all the other evidence has been debunked and was also "moot" when it was addressed. When pushed to provide a list of items to address, at all costs he will not do this because it can be seen where they have all been debunked.

8. Just deny everything: "I've never seen it debunked. I've seen people try to obfuscate it and then consider it to have been debunked." or "I can't see what you're referring to."

He's never seen ANYTHING debunked? An utterly ludicrous statement that he uses based on his own inept layman understanding. His ignorance apart, he seeks to pigeon hole every single debunk into responses that he says are diversion, because he says so. Or, he simply denies seeing something that is completely irrefutably obvious.

9. Idiotic Closes: "You'd get laughed out of the debating hall ..."

or

"you're about as impressive as the Black Knight in this video"

The sheer irony of this is always lost on him. If ever there was somebody who behaved like the Black Knight - as his arm gets chopped off it's a "moot point" it would be this serial forum spammer. There is not a debating environment on this planet where this person would show up to. He knows more than anyone that he would get the floor wiped with his drivel.

10. Divert/Obfuscate/Re-spam: This is where he avoids the item completely and gish-gallops away with repeated spam. Almost certainly he will keep avoiding the original claim.

11. Never mind that - look over here: When this hopeless individual has exhausted his inept repertoire of responses comes his most used spam. He resorts to spamming his wall of crap and ignoring the main issue!
    "Anyway, there's a ton of proof that the missions were faked and zero proof that they were real."

What a sad, sad liar this person is. They have been humiliated completely on dozens of subjects, thousands of times on Apollo, yet they spew this cut and paste hogwash almost every time.

12. Credibility Referbacks: When this hopeless individual has no answers he often resorts to just one liners concerning previous bull "Credibility Tests".

"You've already said some pretty lame things so your judgement is obviously flawed."

"....said the Man who tried to obfuscate the clear evidence of the Chinese Spacewalk"

13. Moronic Translations: This is the ridiculous post where he interprets his crazy viewpoint on something regardless of how many times it has already been addressed. It usually has some bearing on his equally moronic "Credibility Tests".

"Translation: The proof that the Chinese spacewalk is so clear that I'll just look silly if I try to obfuscate it so I'd better avoid addressing it."

This person has been doing all of the above across 100's of forums for (best guess) coming up to 17 years. He cuts and pastes duplicate posts, responses, key phrases and dismissal videos. He determines any one or more of the above and posts them out, then slams a huge post with repeated and debunked bull . There is simply no level of response that can get through to somebody who has terminal Dunning and Kruger syndrome.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was his pretext. Why did he really close it?
    You really are ing mental. In that y useless brain of yours it doesn't click that you just raked up a six year old dead thread to post your wall of ty spam. There's no pretext you ing imbecile.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These people are kicking my pathetic arse - I don't even believe my own arguments.
    Shut the up you .

They already know the moon missions were not faked and that 9/11 was not an inside job. Even I am not dumb enough to think they are faked - though I am a complete .
    Shut the up you .

When I see a thread on a forum where there are no s participating and there are only a bunch of clever people talking to each other, it seems that they might be having a measure of success at getting s like me to believe reality. When I see that, I can't resist joining in.
    Shut the up you .

If I have to deal with real issues, I always look like the I am.
    Shut the up you .

My goal isn't to get them to admit that Apollo was a hoax because I know it wasn't. I'm just a and need attention. I also know 9/11 was not an inside job. I just want it to be clear to all the viewers and lurkers that I am a complete who doesn't even believe my own arguments.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is so comical that I've got to post it here.
    Betamax was addressing the anomaly of the bubble in a spacewalk.
    You are just getting your ing pathetic arse kicked -
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index....ost-1072491855

What kind of blind says this below is a ing bubble??????

1. Tell us about the object that is clearly NOT a bubble, is white jagged and rotating!

That looks NOTHING like a bubble and EVERYTHING like a flat jagged piece of rotating ice. A bubble in areas where people are breathing is almost impossible to be a singular item.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes, you useless .

Here's a thread I started back in 2009.
    What kind of ing moron posts the same identical 12 years later. You need a shrink you sad .

It had the same info in post #1 that this thread has.
    All obliterated on this blog you total .

Debunking The Apollo Moon Hoax (debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com)

The moderator deleted all of my posts but left the thread. You can see where people quoted me but all the posts from which they quoted are gone. Look for this thread...
    "We Never Went to the Moon"

... on this page.
    https://www.booktalk.org/politics-cu...ry-f9-500.html

It has over 15,000 views.
    Good, if only they did that for every piece of total e you posted. You're talking to the wrong person here, you .

I think that thread was making hoax-believers out of a lot of viewers. That's why the moderator removed all the links to the hoax proof from the thread and blocked me from posting. What do you think?
    I think you are a deluded .

From that thread, not one person agreed with you and this little gem -

"The sheer magnitude of the cover-up necessary to keep something like a faked moon landing secret is beyond the capability of the US government.

Set workers, camera men, script writers, actors, set and prop makers, lighting crew, special effects people, plus all the people at mission control from Florida and Texas, most of the NASA personal, plus the president and his general staff would all have been in on the secret and need to keep quiet for decades."

This alone is unfathomable.

It's far worse than that, as like the you are, you claim there is the whole of the current NASA in on it, plus supposedly anyone who has ever come into contact. Like a , you dismiss all the LROC images and people and like a you never address any of this.

The American government couldn't cover up Watergate, Monicagate or the Trump was doing to get him impeached for. You ing moron if you think they're hooked up enough to bury this, 911 and any other you dream up.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He closed the thread because
    You are a who raked up a dead 6 year old thread.

I am obviously a .
    A patriotic American in denial would have slinked away a long time ago.
    I'm not American you ing imbecile.

He only cares whether he gets paid.
    Prove it .

Debunking The Apollo Moon Hoax (debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com)
    5. Miscellaneous: ".anyone who sees it will see that he's just a paid sophist."

This is probably the worst one of all. For this enormous diversionary statement, he gets to ignore every single thing written by an expert in almost every aspect of the Apollo Missions. He gets to ignore a concise website detailing debunks for almost all his total crap. He gets to ignore every post made where he always get his ass handed to him. The basis for this is his "credibility test".

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As I said here,...I am a total

Hey FatFreddy - I know I'm a , but please show me why again. In post #101 you didn't address my moronic claim about Betamax's non blunder.
    It isn't a blunder you stinking turd. It is coming diagonally at the camera. His response including where he already kicked your arse from 2017, you useless of a human being -

One of the good things about believing and being able to properly define my analysis is that I don't actually forget anything. The ice particle appears bigger because it is coming diagonally towards the camera. This has always been my position.

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/the-chinese-spacewalk-was-faked.578673/#post-1072491855TRUMP SCIENCE ADVISOR DENIES APOLLO MOON LANDINGS

EVER HAPPENED | Page 20 | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics

"1. Multiple pieces of debris all coming from the hatch at various angles can't be bubbles.
    2. The main "bubble" by the helmet is flat, white, rotating and is exiting angled towards the camera.
    3. Neutral buoyancy is achieved by weights not idiotic uncited wave blowers.
    4. The motion of the flag is completely impossible in water. Thanks to Descartes for the video that finally nailed this.
    5. The pair of you are afraid to answer basic points and questions.

The OP seemed hung up on the space debris issue and not the hogwash you claim. Can you read? From that thread!!

"Remember, this is freefall in a vacuum, and what happens in that sort of environment is very different from what we're used to here on Earth. As I mentioned above, just because it's weird doesn't mean it's su ious. Because the cable is weightless, the shape it takes is primarily determined by the shape it had when it was stowed. In this case, the shape of the cable is forcing it into a position "above" the bar to which it's tethered. That's why the cable looks like it's floating."

The response from the OP:-

Good explanation. I consider the cable thing properly addressed now.

SHAPE MEMORY!!!
    If it's not really expanding and just getting closer to the camera, the same thing could happen with a bubble.
    Finally admitting the change in size. Now we both know such a size change in a bubble is actually impossible in such a short "depth" change were it in water. It just won't do that in any cir stances. Size is related directly to pressure.

So, we know things coming towards a camera, especially a wide angled lens will grow in size. There is the very simple explanation for why the ice increases in size.

BUT, and it's a big but, we now have the "bubble" which you have insisted for numerous years as rising vertically, is now wandering off diagonally and at an angle, that even with currents affecting its rise, is beyond what one would expect from this lone "bubble"!
    Once again the elephant in the room is ignored:-

Once again

That looks NOTHING like a bubble and EVERYTHING like a flat jagged piece of rotating ice. A bubble in areas where people are breathing is almost impossible to be a singular item.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's just obfuscation.
    This is a classic example of hand-waving.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-waving
    (excerpts)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hand-waving (with various spellings) is a pejorative label for attempting to be seen as effective – in word, reasoning, or deed – while actually doing nothing effective or substantial.[1] It is most often applied to debate techniques that involve fallacies, misdirection and the glossing over of details.[2]
    Handwaving is frequently used in low-quality debate, including political campaigning and commentary, issue-based advocacy, advertising and public relations, tabloid journalism, opinion pieces, Internet memes, and informal discussion and writing.

He has the at ude that he debunked this anomaly...
    This is a classic example of hand-waving.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-waving
    (excerpts)
    Hand-waving (with various spellings) is a pejorative label for attempting to be seen as effective – in word, reasoning, or deed – while actually doing nothing effective or substantial.[1] It is most often applied to debate techniques that involve fallacies, misdirection and the glossing over of details.[2]
    Handwaving is frequently used in low-quality debate, including political campaigning and commentary, issue-based advocacy, advertising and public relations, tabloid journalism, opinion pieces, Internet memes, and informal discussion and writing.

The Apollo Moon Jump Salute Refute
    ...with this thread.
    You ing imbecile. That thread is nothing to do with the jump salute. What a total you are.

Do you agree with him?
    You already asked me that you ing imbecile.

Don't forget that I am the stupid who thinks the Chinese spacewalk was in water.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index....ost-1072491153

It does. Your selective and inept observations are the problem. But lets ignore all the other object firing out of the hatch, because that is exactly what you are good out. It's a very dishonest way to debate.

All of them are going in random directions, none of them look like a bubble including your main and obviously clueless claim.

You have zero credibility, but your evasion and ridiculous observations are just the icing on the cake.

Now fully explain this.

9. Tell us about the idiotic statements you made:-
    Number 1:
    "The bubble hugs the astronaut`s visor and then goes straight up"

Number 2:
    "A piece of debris would go straight along it's original trajectory."

Your "bubble" goes "straight up" / A piece of debris would "go straight". - Explain to me how these two are different!

This post, quoted and ignored:

I don't care whether you mentioned it or not! In the past you have mentioned it numerous times and have failed to identify by what factor. During the flag waving sections which are consistently at the same speed, the flag rotates with ZERO force impeding it. This is moronic to claim it is in water - a viscous medium with drag. Now by this very token it is irrefutable that either the WHOLE film is speeded up the same factor or it has not. When it is slowed down to 25%:-

Watch the video:

The flag is STILL moving in ways that are impossible in water and the astronaut is now barely moving! The scientific method looks at all the evidence not the idiotic "look, the flag is fluttering" fragment!

1. HOW fast has it been sped up?
    2. Are you saying this section hasn't been sped up but the one just prior where the flag pole is PUSHING a flat fabric is?

I'm still waiting for you to address this:-

3. Show your scientific methodology as to why it is an anomaly! Your opinion is less than most and not even close to scientific.

5. The other "anomalies" have gone away with simple observational evidence, your lack of response to this fundamental question is most telling. You are checkmated. The objects fly in a whole myriad of directions. Explain this with a valid and workable reason.

6. The guy who made your main film:-

Says your stupid "bubble" changes direction! (I dare you to dispute this.)
    911 was not an inside job
    The Moon landing was not hoaxed.

This is where you make the absurd claim that he was "got at" when there are dozens of people still making idiotic films and claims on these subjects with far more views! Your witness disagrees with you, just like Chomsky.

Here is a further credibility test.

Only 3 seconds before the idiotic "fluttering" video which is being moved by his hand ridiculously fast in water, we see the flag being PUSHED edge first. In water, it is absolutely absurd to suggest that is possible in a viscous medium with drag!

​

Dust free sand strawman - debunked

So, I just put together another gif. It shows the following:-

• The path is diagonal not vertical.
    • The object is small to begin with.
    • It gains at least 400% in under 2 metres(nearer 2 feet! but being generous).

Image 1 circling the ice particle as it becomes visible.

Image 2 circling the ice particle as it disappears - last frame visible.

Image 3 showing the two together CLEARLY showing the discrepancy denied by Scott/Cosmored!

Now the animation showing the path:

1. Tell us about the object that is clearly NOT a bubble, is white jagged and rotating!

2. Tell us about this object that goes DIAGONALLY and gains 4 times in size in under a couple of feet!

TRUMP SCIENCE ADVISOR DENIES APOLLO MOON LANDINGS EVER HAPPENED | Page 20 | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics
    "1. Multiple pieces of debris all coming from the hatch at various angles can't be bubbles.
    2. The main "bubble" by the helmet is flat, white, rotating and is exiting angled towards the camera.
    3. Neutral buoyancy is achieved by weights not idiotic uncited wave blowers.
    4. The motion of the flag is completely impossible in water.
    5. The pair of you are afraid to answer basic points and questions.So, I just put together another gif. It shows the following:-

• The path is diagonal not vertical.
    • The object is small to begin with.
    • It gains at least 400% in under 2 metres(nearer 2 feet! but being generous).

Image 1 circling the ice particle as it becomes visible.

Image 2 circling the ice particle as it disappears - last frame visible.

Image 3 showing the two together CLEARLY showing the discrepancy denied by Scott/Cosmored!

Now the animation showing the path:

2. Tell us about this object that goes DIAGONALLY and gains 4 times in size in under a couple of feet!

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone who takes the time to read post #98 can see that I am a stupid
    Betamax kicked my stupid ignorant arse and I look like a real horse's a-s when I ignore this.
    Tell us about the object that is clearly NOT a bubble, is white jagged and rotating!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These people are shills* who don't even believe their own arguments. They already know the moon missions were faked and that 9/11 was an inside job. When I see a thread on a forum where there are no truthers participating and there are only a bunch of shills talking to each other, it seems that they might be having a measure of success at getting people to believe lies. When I see that, I can't resist joining in. If they have to deal with real issues, they look like horses' a---s when they try to obfuscate them. My goal isn't to get them to admit that Apollo was a hoax and 9/11 was an inside job. I just want it to be clear to all the viewers and lurkers that these posters a bunch of shills who don't even believe their own arguments.

The US government is causing a lot of trouble in the world.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=145531

The reason they can get away with it is that most Americans think that the US military is defending freedom and democracy in the world; at least that was the case the last time I was in the US 1995. I used to have trouble convincing my fellow Americans I knew that we were the bad guys in these wars of ours; they just thought I was nuts or even threatened me. I figure that seeing the proof that Apollo was faked will make them more open to the idea that the government is lying to us about why our military has to go to other countries and fight in wars.

One tactic that shills use is to bury the most important info with voluminous posting with a few pages of inane discussion in order to at least reduce the number of people who see it. The way to thwart that tactic is to put all the important info in post #1 when starting a new thread.

I enjoy looking at people's research to find out what's really happening in the world so it's also a hobby to me. There are people who spend hours watching drivel on TV. There are worse things I could be doing.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=286522
    Just so we’re clear you’re content to argue with people you think are shills?

You’re going to waste all this time fighting people who you think get paid to lie online?

So in your mind fighting people that have only the goal of posting misinformation is a good use of your free time.

How does that way of thinking make you look more intelligent than them? You’re wasting your life fighting people that you can never change.

You need a real hobby. I’ve never seen someone waste as much of their life as we’re seeing you waste. It’s pathetic. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life and what you doing spending all this time here and on other forums. You should probably also discuss this with a therapist. Perhaps it’s an addiction? Why would you hang out spamming a place where everyone hates you. Literally no one here wants you here.

You have a serious problem that needs to be addressed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey FatFreddy...

Here's another thread I started at BookTalk.
    https://www.booktalk.org/american-im...ism-t6167.html

Post #1 looked like post #1 of this thread.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=145531

The moderator deleted all of my posts on that thread. In fact, he did the same thing to all of my threads. What do you think of the moderator's actions?
    What do you think of your own actions. You’re showing a real compulsive disorder by constantly seeking out places to spam. How can you wake up every day and justify putting your time into this.

Are you disabled? Incapable of leaving the house? Agoraphobic?

What would compel someone to do what you’re doing?

Do you have a job? I’m guessing single with no kids. No spouse would tolerate the amount of time you’re putting into something with zero return.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I bull ted about all of that in post #16. I found out about all the devastation the US is causing in the world while living abroad and I found that it was pretty hard to explain that to the Americans I knew because they all thought I was a stupid . When I returned to the US for a few years in the late eighties I had no friends and nobody liked me. Most Americans seemed to need a good shaking up, but I need a full ing lobotomy. I figured that showing them my spammed about Apollo was a good way to show how much of a I am.

I live in Madrid. I teach English as a Second Language. I enjoy my job so I don't even want to retire. Everyone knows I am a .

Yeah. I'm lucky I have no friends or family because everyone thinks I am a . I don't want the responsibility of raising kids because they would be smarter than me at 5 years old. I was an English teacher in Mexico City in the Eighties and even then they all thought I was a sad lonely . I almost married someone when I was there but she had a tendency to be difficult. Here she is, the love of my life -

She exaggerated problems because she couldn't stand being with me because I am such a . A small problem was a big problem. Life is too short to spend thirty percent of your time dealing with that kind of stuff. I prefer to spam the out of the internet showing as many people as possible that I am the biggest lying bag on the internet. I think a lot of people have realised that I am such a sad lonely who is as thick as pig . That's all I ever wanted. Oh, and to get a ing life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I explained all of that in post #16.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10446974

I found out about all the devastation the US is causing in the world while living abroad and I found that it was pretty hard to explain that to the Americans I knew and worked with when I returned to the US for a few years in the late eighties. Most Americans seemed to need a good shaking up so I figured that showing them the proof that Apollo was a hoax was a good way to do it.

I live in Madrid. I teach English as a Second Language. I enjoy my job so I don't even want to retire.

Yeah. I'm lucky. I don't want the responsibility of raising kids. It's not for everybody.

I was an English teacher in Mexico City in the Eighties. I almost married someone when I was there but she had a tendency to be difficult. She exaggerated problems because she seemed to like living a soap opera. A small problem was a big problem. Life is too short to spend thirty percent of your time dealing with that kind of stuff.

I think a lot of people have become believers in the Apollo hoax because of the threads I've started so that's the return. That's all I ever wanted.

You're either a shill yourself, or you've been moved by their tactic of trying to create the illusion of wide support on the internet for that idea. Those shills don't speak for all of the viewers.

FatFreddy has said enough lame things in these first few pages that I think he's been neutralized. I probably won't do too much more posting here. I'll wait and see what happens.

edit
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy has the same idea that I have. Watch the first two and a half minutes of part 1.

Moon Hoax; "Apollo; Hoax Of The 20th Century" Part 1 of 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rygsZDi1TM

Moon Hoax; "Apollo; Hoax Of The 20th Century" Part 2 of 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv07dUq8GjA
    You stated this.

I figure that they'll wake up to the fact that the US government is capable of telling big lies if they see the clear proof that Apollo was faked
    So no. No one has been awakened.

You say you’ve changed peoples minds.

Name names. Who here is now a believer?

I’ve taken no stance here but now I’m a shill?

Some people aren’t happy unless they’re miserable or being mistreated so they can play the victim. That seems like you. No life partner, no kids, no one loves you and everyone here hates you. Your hobby is misery and spreading fringe propaganda. That is your legacy.

Pretty embarrassing if you ask me. You’re probably still south of 60. I hope. There’s probably still time to have a real life. Do something you can be proud of instead of seeking out confrontation.

Think about it this way. When you die no one here will reflect on your existence here. No one on any forum will give a about all this time you’ve put into posting. In fact most people you’ve encountered online will be happy once you fall off the face of the earth.

That should tell you something about what you’ve accomplished over the last few years. Anyone with any shred of intelligence would see there’s no value in what you’re doing and make a lifestyle change.

At some point you’re going to regret having spent so much time making enemies and wasting your time.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think you're part of the team of shills that's out to get me.
    LMFAO at this ing lunatic.

There is simply no amount of reasoning or logic that will convince you about a single solitary thing. Now you want to elevate your stature to some er who is so important he requires a ing "team" to handle him. I could point out how simple it would be for the ebil gubment to send someone over to take you out, Hollywood style, or to lean on you the way you claim for absolutely anyone who contradicts you - but as I said, logic doesn't get through. The "shill" team leader obviously must also think you're a and wants to torment you.

The people from Latin America whom I know here who have been affected by US intervention in their countries like what I'm doing.
    Do they, that's comforting for you. They still think you are a though.

As far as I can tell and I may have missed some -

You think cars can do 200mpg on petrol/gas.
    You think the ISS may be faked.
    You think the Mars missions were faked.
    You think China faked their spacewalk.
    You think US foreign policy is dominated by nefarious doings.
    You think the Holocaust was exaggerated or faked.
    You think the Apollo Moon landings were faked.
    You think 911 was orchestrated by the US government.
    You think Vaccines cause Autism and are dangerous.
    You think Covid 19 is faked.
    You think JFK was killed by someone else.
    You think Paul McCartney died and was replaced.
    You think Chemtrails are real.

That's the main ones, but I'm fairly sure you have a whole barrage of other bull claims that you don't post about. I mean seriously, get a ing life you paranoid nutter. It's bad enough believing this monumental garbage, but you actively post it on dozens of message boards and defend every single point at all costs to the limit of anyone's patience. Then you label every single person who spends time trying to ing educate you as "paid sophists" or "shills".

You are mentally ill and need to see a shrink. Oh, and you're also a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Seriously, if this is a troll job with one dude arguing with himself, it's pretty impressive.

If it's not it's crazy.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seriously, if this is a troll job with one dude arguing with himself, it's pretty impressive.

If it's not it's crazy.
    Blakey- pops in for about the 50th time to tell it how it is. Walk away dip , show me how it's done.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Blakey- pops in for about the 50th time to tell it how it is. Walk away dip , show me how it's done.
    I'm popping in for an lol, not a 20 paragraph breakdown about what someone else does on the internets.

You're an idiot

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm popping in for an lol, not a 20 paragraph breakdown about what someone else does on the internets.

You're an idiot
    Lots of popping Blakey- , can you not just watch, do you have to post? Is it an affliction? Walk away, show me how to do it.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Please link to where I said that.
    Is COVID-19 handmade? | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics

To be honest, it's difficult to tell what bull you believe about it, but those videos suggest it is all some major fabrication and easily treatable, results are doctored and some weirdo conspiracy is going on.

Pretty much right up your imbecile avenue.

Showing stuff out of context amounts to slander.
    No head, it amounts to libel when written - English teacher??? But libel only has relevance when the person is not anonymous and it is deliberate defamation of character. In your case - you're a anyway so that would be a bit hard to do. Besides, my comment is completely accurate

Last edited by Fatfreddy88; 03-08-2021 at 11:38 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lots of popping Blakey- , can you not just watch, do you have to post? Is it an affliction? Walk away, show me how to do it.
    This is how to do it:

Lol fatfreddy is a loser.

That's all you have to do.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is how to do it:

Lol fatfreddy is a loser.

That's all you have to do.
    Blakey- . All this gobbing off about what I'm doing whilst you are doing the same thing doesn't quite work for me. Now you keep dipping in like a wit loser, to tell me how much of a loser I am. Well thanks. I think you may be confusing me with someone who really could give a squadron of flying s what you have to say. Thanks for bumping the thread.

Walk away show me how it's done.

Thread Information