Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Cosmoron Banned LMFAO Fatfreddy88's Avatar
    Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Cosmoron has a whole series of evasion tactics :-

1. For images or video: "Nothing that's fakable can be used as proof as it might be fake."

He will never apply this moronic circular logic to his own images and videos. He will never actually prove it is faked or offer the number of people involved in such.

2. For websites: "It's possible that your sites are genuine and it's possible that some public-relations agency created them to help fool the public. Something that may or may not be bogus can't be used as proof."

Or

"That's a disinfo site."

He will never apply this moronic circular logic to his own appallingly inept websites. He will never address any website that solidly refutes his claims. He never offers any proof that any website is "disinfo" or "public-relations".

3. For Expert Testimony: "Only a person with a high background in photography would be able to deal with it "

For "photography" insert anything. He is a layman on everything associated with space travel so uses this evasion tactic frequently. Basically if he doesn't understand it, it is ignored and of course the person providing the information must automatically be in on the moronic hoax.

4. For Rebuttal: "...so we already know what you posted is sophistry. "

Or

"I can't say I'm one hundred percent sure he's a paid disinfo agent but his behavior fits the profile perfectly."

This enables him to completely ignore any response, which he routinely does anyway, but throws this in for effect. Needless to say, he will never offer anything to backup his ad hominem statement.

5. Miscellaneous: ".anyone who sees it will see that he's just a paid sophist."

This is probably the worst one of all. For this enormous diversionary statement, he gets to ignore every single thing written by an expert in almost every aspect of the Apollo Missions. He gets to ignore a concise website detailing debunks for almost all his total crap. He gets to ignore every post made where he always get his ass handed to him. The basis for this is his "credibility test".

6. Credibility Test: "This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored.

7. When all else fails: "I think the rest are moot now that you`ve been discredited and there are a lot of clear anomalies that prove the footage ...."

So when he routinely gets his claim debunked, it is "moot" because of "all the others". It never occurs to him that all the other evidence has been debunked and was also "moot" when it was addressed. When pushed to provide a list of items to address, at all costs he will not do this because it can be seen where they have all been debunked.

8. Just deny everything: "I've never seen it debunked. I've seen people try to obfuscate it and then consider it to have been debunked." or "I can't see what you're referring to."

He's never seen ANYTHING debunked? An utterly ludicrous statement that he uses based on his own inept layman understanding. His ignorance apart, he seeks to pigeon hole every single debunk into responses that he says are diversion, because he says so. Or, he simply denies seeing something that is completely irrefutably obvious.

9. Idiotic Closes: "You'd get laughed out of the debating hall ..."

or

"you're about as impressive as the Black Knight in this video"

The sheer irony of this is always lost on him. If ever there was somebody who behaved like the Black Knight - as his arm gets chopped off it's a "moot point" it would be this serial forum spammer. There is not a debating environment on this planet where this person would show up to. He knows more than anyone that he would get the floor wiped with his drivel.

10. Divert/Obfuscate/Re-spam: This is where he avoids the item completely and gish-gallops away with repeated spam. Almost certainly he will keep avoiding the original claim.

11. Never mind that - look over here: When this hopeless individual has exhausted his inept repertoire of responses comes his most used spam. He resorts to spamming his wall of crap and ignoring the main issue!
    "Anyway, there's a ton of proof that the missions were faked and zero proof that they were real."

What a sad, sad liar this person is. They have been humiliated completely on dozens of subjects, thousands of times on Apollo, yet they spew this cut and paste hogwash almost every time.

12. Credibility Referbacks: When this hopeless individual has no answers he often resorts to just one liners concerning previous bull "Credibility Tests".

"You've already said some pretty lame things so your judgement is obviously flawed."

"....said the Man who tried to obfuscate the clear evidence of the Chinese Spacewalk"

13. Moronic Translations: This is the ridiculous post where he interprets his crazy viewpoint on something regardless of how many times it has already been addressed. It usually has some bearing on his equally moronic "Credibility Tests".

"Translation: The proof that the Chinese spacewalk is so clear that I'll just look silly if I try to obfuscate it so I'd better avoid addressing it."

This person has been doing all of the above across 100's of forums for (best guess) coming up to 17 years. He cuts and pastes duplicate posts, responses, key phrases and dismissal videos. He determines any one or more of the above and posts them out, then slams a huge post with repeated and debunked bull . There is simply no level of response that can get through to somebody who has terminal Dunning and Kruger syndrome.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If you're really not him just here to troll, you're even sadder spending all this time just following him around

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you're really not him just here to troll, you're even sadder spending all this time just following him around
    And how many times have you popped in to make that same post. I just pop in here every now and again to annoy the little prick. A bit like you really.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    And how many times have you popped in to make that same post. I just pop in here every now and again to annoy the little prick. A bit like you really.
    I've said it like 6 or 7 times. All you do is talk about this guy and follow him around the internets. Weird.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've said it like 6 or 7 times.
    Gee Blakey- that is a lot isn't it? I'm guessing that you under-estimated so you don't look too creepy - what with you being so well appreciated here

All you do is talk about this guy
    All I do here. To be fair though, 'here' isn't like the pinnacle of the internet is it

and follow him around the internets.
    Who does? I don't follow this prick anywhere.

, debating that cun t is like pulling teeth. I gave up a long while back.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, not at all.

You've professed your obsession with the guy. You admitted you've stalked someone you defined as a "worthless jackass" all over the internet for years and years. You being on this board is solely to on a sad spammer that you biograph.

Nothing you can say can make you look any less sad. You're Cosmo and/or you're a very sad person following around a tin-foil conspiri on a crusade you think is important in your own mind. Either way, objectively, you're full of if you think you look anything other than really sad and stupid.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, not at all.
    Chucho you thick . Long time none of your e.

You've professed your obsession with the guy.
    Nah. You're making that up.

You admitted you've stalked someone you defined as a "worthless jackass" all over the internet for years and years.
    And again. But he is a worthless jackass.

You being on this board is solely to on a sad spammer that you biograph.
    That 'biograph' came from his nemesis Betamax101 -

Debunking The Apollo Moon Hoax (debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com)

all to do with me. But yes, my sole reason to be here NOW is to on him. I started debating the cun t but found out that he was actually a cun t.

Nothing you can say can make you look any less sad.
    Awww, you've hurt my feelings. Chucho the thick thinks I'm sad

You're Cosmo and
    But Chucho you thick , you just said I follow him around.

or you're a very sad person following around a tin-foil conspiri on a crusade you think is important in your own mind.
    It makes me laugh crapping on his dip threads. It's not a crusade and I'm pleased to see others doing the same. Bloke's a cun t.

Either way, objectively, you're full of if you think you look anything other than really sad and stupid.
    Thanks for bumping the thread. You thick .

Start a campaign, get us both banned.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    are these guys actually working together to spam forums? if so, it's actually kinda funny tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    are these guys actually working together to spam forums? if so, it's actually kinda funny tbh
    That's the question. If not it's really sad.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho you thick . Long time none of your e.

Nah. You're making that up.

And again. But he is a worthless jackass.

That 'biograph' came from his nemesis Betamax101 -

Debunking The Apollo Moon Hoax (debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com)

all to do with me. But yes, my sole reason to be here NOW is to on him. I started debating the cun t but found out that he was actually a cun t.

Awww, you've hurt my feelings. Chucho the thick thinks I'm sad

But Chucho you thick , you just said I follow him around.

It makes me laugh crapping on his dip threads. It's not a crusade and I'm pleased to see others doing the same. Bloke's a cun t.

Thanks for bumping the thread. You thick .

Start a campaign, get us both banned.

You're either the same person or not. No matter whom, you are still, irreversibly, sad.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like the way you wits all pop in to make troll comments while you complain about forums getting spammed.

Thanks for bumping. Hey lets make the thread number one!

Just for the really thick ones -

a) I'm not him.
    b) Read a) you thick s.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's the question. If not it's really sad.
    Blakey- . Again? You seem obsessed - how many times now. Walk away, show me how it's done.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    How about I lol at your meltdown

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How about I lol at your meltdown
    Be my guest weirdo. Obsessed. Walk away, show me how.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like the way you wits all pop in to make troll comments while you complain about forums getting spammed.

Thanks for bumping. Hey lets make the thread number one!

Just for the really thick ones -

a) I'm not him.
    b) Read a) you thick s.
    So, you're just a sad that follows a tin foil hat-wearing spammer around for over a decade because of course you do?

There's no way you can spin this to look anything but stupid and sad. But, you will, of course.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All I see is you being a total cun t and getting your useless arse kicked. And what the absolute ! The ing ISS is faked? Are you really that ing mental

FFS he's asked you to answer these points cut and pasted below, over a dozen times. If you are a truth seeker who is objective Chucho is Einstein

Come on prick, answer this lot

Now: time to answer the things that have NOT been answered by you:-

This post, quoted and ignored:
    I don't care whether you mentioned it or not! In the past you have mentioned it numerous times and have failed to identify by what factor. During the flag waving sections which are consistently at the same speed, the flag rotates with ZERO force impeding it. This is moronic to claim it is in water - a viscous medium with drag. Now by this very token it is irrefutable that either the WHOLE film is speeded up the same factor or it has not. When it is slowed down to 25%:-

Watch the video:

The flag is STILL moving in ways that are impossible in water and the astronaut is now barely moving! The scientific method looks at all the evidence not the idiotic "look, the flag is fluttering" fragment!

1. HOW fast has it been sped up?
    2. Are you saying this section hasn't been sped up but the one just prior where the flag pole is PUSHING a flat fabric is?

I'm still waiting for you to address this:-

3. Show your scientific methodology as to why it is an anomaly! Your opinion is less than most and not even close to scientific.

I guarantee (and this is now proven from your failure to do so!) you won't answer the stuff below because you are once again getting your butt kicked.

4. Are you saying that you have never claimed the footage has been slowed down?

5. The other "anomalies" have gone away with simple observational evidence, your lack of response to this fundamental question is most telling. You are checkmated. The objects fly in a whole myriad of directions. Explain this with a valid and workable reason.

6. The guy who made your main film:-

Says your stupid "bubble" changes direction! (I dare you to dispute this.)
    911 was not an inside job
    The Moon landing was not hoaxed.

This is where you make the absurd claim that he was "got at" when there are dozens of people still making idiotic films and claims on these subjects with far more views! Your witness disagrees with you, just like Chomsky.

7. THERE is your real credibility test.

That looks NOTHING like a bubble and EVERYTHING like a flat jagged piece of rotating ice. A bubble in areas where people are breathing is almost impossible to be a singular item. It rises vertically and doesn't change size by 400% in a short span of ascent. It isn't jagged, doesn't rotate and isn't white and flat!

8. I laugh at your statement - it is ridiculous.

Your "bubble" goes "straight up" / A piece of debris would "go straight". - Explain to me how these two are different!

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just look at this wanker. From the opening post above, it lists all the spam this cun t does.

They're both just like the Black Knight in this video.

Monty Python - The Black Knight - Tis But A Scratch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs
    9. Idiotic Closes: "You'd get laughed out of the debating hall ..."

or

"you're about as impressive as the Black Knight in this video"

The sheer irony of this is always lost on him. If ever there was somebody who behaved like the Black Knight - as his arm gets chopped off it's a "moot point" it would be this serial forum spammer. There is not a debating environment on this planet where this person would show up to. He knows more than anyone that he would get the floor wiped with his drivel.

They're both paid sophists. Both of these forums are full of sophists.
    5. Miscellaneous: ".anyone who sees it will see that he's just a paid sophist."

This is probably the worst one of all. For this enormous diversionary statement, he gets to ignore every single thing written by an expert in almost every aspect of the Apollo Missions. He gets to ignore a concise website detailing debunks for almost all his total crap. He gets to ignore every post made where he always get his ass handed to him. The basis for this is his "credibility test".

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And again from this wanker.

This one anomaly that he refuses to address closes the whole case. The rest becomes moot.
    7. When all else fails: "I think the rest are moot now that you`ve been discredited and there are a lot of clear anomalies that prove the footage ...."

So when he routinely gets his claim debunked, it is "moot" because of "all the others". It never occurs to him that all the other evidence has been debunked and was also "moot" when it was addressed. When pushed to provide a list of items to address, at all costs he will not do this because it can be seen where they have all been debunked.

It took me about 2 minutes to find his 2017 post and I'm not even a member you thick cowardly .

Come on prick, answer this lot

Now: time to answer the things that have NOT been answered by you:-

This post, quoted and ignored:
    I don't care whether you mentioned it or not! In the past you have mentioned it numerous times and have failed to identify by what factor. During the flag waving sections which are consistently at the same speed, the flag rotates with ZERO force impeding it. This is moronic to claim it is in water - a viscous medium with drag. Now by this very token it is irrefutable that either the WHOLE film is speeded up the same factor or it has not. When it is slowed down to 25%:-

Watch the video:

The flag is STILL moving in ways that are impossible in water and the astronaut is now barely moving! The scientific method looks at all the evidence not the idiotic "look, the flag is fluttering" fragment!

1. HOW fast has it been sped up?
    2. Are you saying this section hasn't been sped up but the one just prior where the flag pole is PUSHING a flat fabric is?

I'm still waiting for you to address this:-

3. Show your scientific methodology as to why it is an anomaly! Your opinion is less than most and not even close to scientific.

I guarantee (and this is now proven from your failure to do so!) you won't answer the stuff below because you are once again getting your butt kicked.

4. Are you saying that you have never claimed the footage has been slowed down?

5. The other "anomalies" have gone away with simple observational evidence, your lack of response to this fundamental question is most telling. You are checkmated. The objects fly in a whole myriad of directions. Explain this with a valid and workable reason.

6. The guy who made your main film:-

Says your stupid "bubble" changes direction! (I dare you to dispute this.)
    911 was not an inside job
    The Moon landing was not hoaxed.

This is where you make the absurd claim that he was "got at" when there are dozens of people still making idiotic films and claims on these subjects with far more views! Your witness disagrees with you, just like Chomsky.

7. THERE is your real credibility test.

That looks NOTHING like a bubble and EVERYTHING like a flat jagged piece of rotating ice. A bubble in areas where people are breathing is almost impossible to be a singular item. It rises vertically and doesn't change size by 400% in a short span of ascent. It isn't jagged, doesn't rotate and isn't white and flat!

8. I laugh at your statement - it is ridiculous.

Your "bubble" goes "straight up" / A piece of debris would "go straight". - Explain to me how these two are different!

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    So, it wasn't enough for you to cry about Cosmored on one board.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So, it wasn't enough for you to cry about Cosmored on one board.
    What other board???

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    What other board???
    You're quoting from another board.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    yeah this has to be an elaborate troll job of some sort

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're quoting from another board.
    Well yeah. He ing pointed me to it dumbass!

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Well yeah. He ing pointed me to it dumbass!
    All the same, you made a cry thread just because he doesn't believe in your conspiracy theories.

Name
    Bye Bye Cosmoron
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All the same, you made a cry thread just because he doesn't believe in your conspiracy theories.
    No dumbass. I made a thread, my first, because I think he is the biggest jackass on the internet. I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Thread Information