San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isaiah Jackson

Born : 10 January 2002 (age 19)
    Height : 6'10'5
    Weight : 206 lbs
    Wingspan : 7'25
    Club : Kentucky

I will follow what Dejounte started with one prospect i really like for next nba draft . I watched some tapes about next year draft class, specially inside guys as i think we need some youth inside.

After Sengun who is my favorite inside player after Mobley, i will talk about Jackson who looks like the best blocking big in this draft. Having a second defensive big in this team could be interesting.

STATS : 8.3 PTS 6.6( 2.1 OFF) RBS 2.7 BLOCKS in 20 minutes 53 % 70 % FT

PLUS :

- Shot Blocking ( He's elite in that category)
    - Rebounds
    - Runs the floor
    - Really good Athlete
    - Young/Big Potential
    - Motor

MINUS :

- Ball Handling Skills
    - Offensive game
    - Foul prone
    - Weight ( Slight frame)

Last edited by duncan2150; 03-05-2021 at 04:21 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know nothing about this guy but, from what you just said, he is exactly the type of player I think the Spurs should target.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know nothing about this guy but, from what you just said, he is exactly the type of player I think the Spurs should target.
    I think so, having a big who can protect the rim, rebound, run could be really good for this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Reminds me of what Nic Claxton provided for the Nets against us in the last game. If we want 48 minutes of rim protection, why not? Like most rookies for the Spurs, he probably would not play his rookie year. If he has good feel for the game, he could play by his second year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For Anchor Bigs like Isaiah, we have to ask ourselves a question: is he better than Drew Eubanks? If so, why?

Drew is the (low) bar that any Anchor Big prospect needs to surpass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Reminds me of what Nic Claxton provided for the Nets against us in the last game. If we want 48 minutes of rim protection, why not? Like most rookies for the Spurs, he probably would not play his rookie year. If he has good feel for the game, he could play by his second year.
    Thanks

What's interesting about him is that he starts to show some outisde touch ( not from 3) and he is shooting the FT really well lately. He's a pure shotblocker with a ton of potential.

For your second take, i think he will be better just by the physical attributes and the feel for Blocks and rebounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the 2nd pick sure.

1st rounder on an anchor big? Don't think that's going to be happening on the list of "best of who's on the board". But if that's him, then sure. But really do think there are other priorities and better prospects for our 1st.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It all depends where we draft if we fall to 13 to 19 I would say Yes they are better prospects but anything after 19 and I would be find with drafting him or Sharpe.

I would prefer to get Franz Wagner and either Ariel Hukporti or Jay Huff in the second round. Also, really like Sengun just need to see his draft combine measurement - and Kai Jones is also another guy has a lot of potential.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It all depends where we draft if we fall to 13 to 19 I would say Yes they are better prospects but anything after 19 and I would be find with drafting him or Sharpe.

I would prefer to get Franz Wagner and either Ariel Hukporti or Jay Huff in the second round. Also, really like Sengun just need to see his draft combine measurement - and Kai Jones is also another guy has a lot of potential.
    +1

Depends on the spurs pick but with something like pick 20 i'm not sure we'll find a better prospect than jackson.

If the spurs are 10-15 then you have all the sengun,wagner ... who are better imo. A lot will depend on our draft position.

Thread Information