muh open borders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you mocking yourself, Sadbert?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, that's like 50 Ford Expeditions worth of immigrants...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The speed at which the Biden administration would end former President Donald Trump's policies on immigration came as a surprise, ex-acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Mark Morgan said Friday.

"This isn't easy for me to say, but I underestimated how fast this administration would completely dismantle every tool, authority, and effective policy that was in place," Morgan said on Fox News' "America's Newsroom." "We are in a new regime where the United States government is encouraging and now facilitating illegal entry."

As numbers of people crossing the border rise, the Biden administration is "creating reception centers for people illegally entering the country to shepherd them into the interior of the United States, never to be heard from again," Morgan added.

The Washington Post reported this week that family detention centers are expected to transform into rapid processing hubs, which Morgan said will mean that the current administration will be releasing immigrants into the country even faster.

"We were detaining them, going through a lawful process, and if their claims were determined to be invalid, we were removing them," said Morgan. "If they enter the country illegally now, they'll release them as fast as possible into the United States. We know the vast majority of people once released into the United States don't show up for hearings, or if they do and get a court order to remove them, they don't comply. That's a fact. This administration knows this but they allow people to illegally enter the United States."

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks is just scared that the immigrants have better English speaking and writing skills than he will ever have

Sad little Armenian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See Unpmployment high now
    Let’s let more in America let’s take care of the world
    Make legal USA citizens suffer now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you are uneducated enough to lose job to immigrant, you are stupid and have no one to blame for being unprepared but yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's ed up, tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The speed at which the Biden administration would end former President Donald Trump's policies on immigration came as a surprise, ex-acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Mark Morgan said Friday.

"This isn't easy for me to say, but I underestimated how fast this administration would completely dismantle every tool, authority, and effective policy that was in place," Morgan said on Fox News' "America's Newsroom." "We are in a new regime where the United States government is encouraging and now facilitating illegal entry."

As numbers of people crossing the border rise, the Biden administration is "creating reception centers for people illegally entering the country to shepherd them into the interior of the United States, never to be heard from again," Morgan added.

The Washington Post reported this week that family detention centers are expected to transform into rapid processing hubs, which Morgan said will mean that the current administration will be releasing immigrants into the country even faster.

"We were detaining them, going through a lawful process, and if their claims were determined to be invalid, we were removing them," said Morgan. "If they enter the country illegally now, they'll release them as fast as possible into the United States. We know the vast majority of people once released into the United States don't show up for hearings, or if they do and get a court order to remove them, they don't comply. That's a fact. This administration knows this but they allow people to illegally enter the United States."
    Most Americans are unaware the US government practices this policy of releasing illegals on USA soil. When I tell people overseas they don't believe it.

Russian co-worker, her children are still waiting 8+ years

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Yesenia and her mother, 46-year-old Verlyn Cardona, were among

25 people packed into a 1997 Ford Expedition

that drove through a hole cut in a border fence on Tuesday.

The vehicle, with a smuggler at the wheel, was driving through California's agricultural Imperial Valley

when it was broadsided at an intersection by a tractor-trailer hauling two empty trailers"

https://abc7ny.com/california-car-crash-yesenia-magali-melendrez-cardona-in-victims-us-mexico-border/10391362/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another crime nog enough seatbelts for 25 people
    Endangering kids

Thread Information