Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fetch demands

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Late to this thread but as soon as I read DMCs first post, I knew it was going to be 5 pages of him not getting a fairly simple concept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Define "socially conservative" and use the same definition for both groups
    generally speaking, an adherence to what would be considered traditional morality

hot button social political issues include things like LGBT issues, abortions, feminism, drug criminalization, religion/secularism...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muslim fundamentalists have religious conservatism, not social conservatism. You're trying to neatly tie together two unlike things and call them the same. You should have aborted this some time ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muslim fundamentalists have religious conservatism, not social conservatism. You're trying to neatly tie together two unlike things and call them the same. You should have aborted this some time ago.
    no, im pretty sure they have social conservatism too. MAGA people tend to have religions conservatism too. just THEIR religion though, not the turban wearing one. but i'm not even talking about that. i've consistently discussed social conservatism. inferring that fundamentalist muslims dont generally hold socially conservative views is indicative of either bad faith or a room temperature IQ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muslim fundamentalists have religious conservatism, not social conservatism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Define "socially conservative" and use the same definition for both groups

Americans, by default, are extremely liberal compared to Sharia mongers. So calling Americans socially conservative (in relation to the American left) is quite different than calling Fundamentalist Muslims socially conservative (in relation to the American left).

Where along the spectrum of social conservatism do these two groups fall? You'd have me believe they fall on top of each other, like a single point.

What were the MAGA platform talking points?

To bring back the economy, boost jobs, protect US trade interests, and to continue with hard-line stance on immigration.

Which of those are about social conservatism?
    no, im pretty sure they have social conservatism too. MAGA people tend to have religions conservatism too. just THEIR religion though, not the turban wearing one. but i'm not even talking about that. i've consistently discussed social conservatism. inferring that fundamentalist muslims dont generally hold socially conservative views is indicative of either bad faith or a room temperature IQ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpy's blocked messages keep showing up like bird droppings. Dude is really Jonsing to get in on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What were the MAGA platform talking points?

To bring back the economy, boost jobs, protect US trade interests, and to continue with hard-line stance on immigration.

Which of those are about social conservatism?
    you specifically talk about economic MAGA platforms

as if they have no cultural/social opinions either. i gave a pretty reasonable definition of social conservatism. it applies to both maga and religious (including muslim) fundamentalists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    generally speaking, an adherence to what would be considered traditional morality

hot button social political issues include things like LGBT issues, abortions, feminism, drug criminalization, religion/secularism...
    Islamic fundamentalism has been defined as a movement of Muslims who are of the view that Muslim majority countries should return to the fundamentals of an Islamic state, which truly show the essence of the system of Islam, in terms of its socio-politico-economic system. Islamic fundamentalists favor "a literal and originalist interpretation" of the primary sources of Islam (the Quran and Sunnah),[1] seek to eliminate (what they perceive to be) "corrupting" non-Islamic influences from every part of their lives[2] and see "Islamic fundamentalism" as a pejorative term used by outsiders for Islamic revivalism and Islamic activism.[3]

American conservatives can be from any religious belief. There are even atheist conservatives. What does it have to do with religious fundamentalism? Oh that's easy... not a damn thing.

Keep trying to pull a w here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you specifically talk about economic MAGA platforms

as if they have no cultural/social opinions either. i gave a pretty reasonable definition of social conservatism. it applies to both maga and religious (including muslim) fundamentalists.
    What do the social opinions have to do with the political movement?

What is fundamental MAGA since it started like 4 years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islamic fundamentalism has been defined as a movement of Muslims who are of the view that Muslim majority countries should return to the fundamentals of an Islamic state, which truly show the essence of the system of Islam, in terms of its socio-politico-economic system. Islamic fundamentalists favor "a literal and originalist interpretation" of the primary sources of Islam (the Quran and Sunnah),[1] seek to eliminate (what they perceive to be) "corrupting" non-Islamic influences from every part of their lives[2] and see "Islamic fundamentalism" as a pejorative term used by outsiders for Islamic revivalism and Islamic activism.[3]

American conservatives can be from any religious belief. There are even atheist conservatives. What does it have to do with religious fundamentalism? Oh that's easy... not a damn thing.

i dont care if it comes from one religion or another. they wind up with similar conclusions on the big social issues ive identified earlier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont care if it comes from one religion or another. they wind up with similar conclusions on the big social issues ive identified earlier
    You're so squishy. What conclusions? Be specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC will try to do this forever, just like he tries to pretend not reading these posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ "let me in!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what conclusions do they share on LGBT issues, abortion rights, feminism, secularism, etc? pretty straightforward.

being opposed to LGBT rights (marriage, status as a protected class). not considering trans people to be valid (if u born penis you boy/man period). not being for legalized abortions. preferring traditional gender roles/traditional family structure, being opposed to secularism.

i'm not interested in continuing on the DMC rodeo.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-08-2021 at 10:08 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what conclusions do they share on LGBT issues, abortion rights, feminism, secularism, etc? pretty straightforward.

being opposed to LGBT rights (marriage, status as a protected class). not considering trans people to be valid (if u born penis you boy/man period). not being for legalized abortions. preferring traditional gender roles/traditional family structure, being opposed to secularism.

i'm not interested in continuing on the DMC rodeo.
    Being opposed to

You really think Fundamental Muslims are thinking about LGBTQ rights or abortion? They want a caliphate, they want Sharia. They don't give two s about American talking points.

derp folds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being opposed to

You really think Fundamental Muslims are thinking about LGBTQ rights or abortion? They want a caliphate, they want Sharia. They don't give two s about American talking points.

derp folds
    i said they're both conservative. i didnt say they are identical political groups.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Further down DMC's wikipedia reference that he was too ashamed to link:

"Definitions vary as to what Islamic fundamentalism exactly is and how, if at all, it differs from Islamism (or political Islam) or Islamic revivalism. The term fundamentalism has been deemed "misleading" by those who suggest that all mainstream Muslims believe in the literal divine origin and perfection of the Quran and are therefore "fundamentalists",[4] and others who believe it is a term that is used by outsiders in order to describe perceived trends within Islam.[5] Some exemplary Islamic fundamentalists include Sayyid Qutb, Abul Ala Mawdudi,[6] and Israr Ahmed.[7] The Wahhabi movement and its funding by Saudi Arabia is often described as being responsible for the popularity of contemporary Islamic fundamentalism. From this specific regional context, islamic fundamentalism can be seen as a branch of the far-right.[8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isla...nomic%20system.

Lol honest broker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lacking fundamental honesty himself, projects dishonesty on others

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical tactic of the left/center-left here...

Left wing Poster A makes sloppy, broad brush comment, gets called out.
    Left wing Poster A makes a sloppy retort in defense
    Left wing Poster B shows up and makes a different defense, gets called out for the original claim
    Left wing Poster B denies ever making the original claim, even though poster B is defending it
    Left wing Poster C shows up, defends original claim, defends poster B
    Left wing Poster C gets called out, denies caring about the original claim, denies supporting Poster B, still wants a back and forth about the original claim.
    Left wing Poster D shows up, posts a strawman meme about the attack on the original claim
    The responses pretty much cease because of the web of that's developed,
    Left wing Poster E calls fold

rinse and repeat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical tactic of DMC

1 - tries to pick a fight
    2 - gets on
    3 - rinse, repeat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical tactic of DMC

1 - tries to pick a fight
    2 - gets on
    3 - rinse, repeat
    I’ve never seen someone enjoy getting on as much as deemack. The way he positions himself to have multiple multiple men line up to drop one on his chest, while disgusting, is also impressive. I’ve never seen anything like it on the internet in my life. A man, In The later stages of life, completely and totally addicted to getting on. It’s extraordinary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical tactic of the left/center-left here...

Left wing Poster A makes sloppy, broad brush comment, gets called out.
    Left wing Poster A makes a sloppy retort in defense
    Left wing Poster B shows up and makes a different defense, gets called out for the original claim
    Left wing Poster B denies ever making the original claim, even though poster B is defending it
    Left wing Poster C shows up, defends original claim, defends poster B
    Left wing Poster C gets called out, denies caring about the original claim, denies supporting Poster B, still wants a back and forth about the original claim.
    Left wing Poster D shows up, posts a strawman meme about the attack on the original claim
    The responses pretty much cease because of the web of that's developed,
    Left wing Poster E calls fold

rinse and repeat
    tldr

I'm sure it was one of your usual badly composed strawmen.

Thread Information