Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ready for a normal normal.
    Who isn't? Dealing with a respiratory pandemic is very incovenient, eh?

Is it over yet, Dr. Darrin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be completely fair, Karrin said we reached herd immunity last April and has been saying downright re ed since. So I'll hold off on any celebrations if he's declaring victory over COVID again.

Like clockwork, seems like everytime cases dip, Karrin says we won and a new wave starts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can still wear your mask and clench your butt cheeks at Wendy's drive thru.

imagine thinking the pandemic is almost over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine thinking the pandemic is almost over
    ...in April, in August, in early November and now.

so, at least Darrin has been consistent in privileging wish over fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...in April, in August, in early November and now.

so, at least Darrin has been consistent in privileging wish over fact.
    Also Karrin always celebrates deaths that happened on previous days just because they didn't happen the day he's celebrating ignoring that he was wrong on the days he said nothing was happening.

Example:

SA News in June: "These x number of people were reported dead today but they died in May"

Karrin: "Ha! Good news! They didn't die TODAY! Pandemic over!"

SA News in July: "These x number of people were reported dead today. An all-time high, but they died in June."

Everyone else: "So about all those people who didn't die in June, Karrin...?"

Karrin: "HA but did they die TODAY tho'?" *chugs beer*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weekly positivity rate 2.6%

https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/About...Key-Indicators

World's epicenter.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    herd immunity April 2020

How were you so completely wrong about that, Karrin?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not rooting against Texas, but why not wait 3 more months when every adult in Texas will have had the chance to be vaccinated? Seems like an unnecessary risk at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not rooting against Texas, but why not wait 3 more months when every adult in Texas will have had the chance to be vaccinated? Seems like an unnecessary risk at this point.
    Darrin didn't die when his unsanitary ass instantly got COVID, so everyone else can die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There's no mandate AGAINST masks and other non-pharmaceutical interventions. People can keep doing what they've been doing. I will wear a mask when I visit my mom. At least until a week after her second shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin didn't die when his unsanitary ass instantly got COVID, so everyone else can die.
    Chump still thinks this is spread by fomites. Wash those groceries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no mandate AGAINST masks and other non-pharmaceutical interventions. People can keep doing what they've been doing. I will wear a mask when I visit my mom. At least until a week after her second shot.
    imagine thinking vaccines protect from infection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump still thinks this is spread by fomites. Wash those groceries.
    Why did you think we reached herd immunity in April 2020?

Was it the hydroxychloroquine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The risk to Gov. Abbott's political career takes precedence of the lives and health of Texans. He needed to change the topic.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can still wear your mask and clench your butt cheeks at Wendy's drive thru.

This is one pleasantly surprising result that was in doubt earlier. The to go food establishments are still open. If this thing also got transmitted via some sort of meat or vegetable that was common it would be even more frustrating.

This is another thing I don’t understand. why does the red team think the blue team enjoys this mask wearing?
    like people enjoy wearing a mask when their nose itches? seatbelts are annoying as when I forget to take my wallet out of my front pocket for a longer drive. stop signs are annoying speed bumps are annoying people that drive 65, the speed limit, in the left-hand lane of the highway are annoying.

if “We” we’re the only human beings on earth all these rules concerning groups of people driving around in machines, breathing on each other in elevators, they could all be done away with. Unfortunately we live together.

in my opinion this is why you see such a difference in voting patterns in urban areas versus rural areas. they live very different lives. And any understanding of the other’s situation, empathy, is now considered a sign of weakness. Just attempt to set everyone against each other, that’s the Way to win an election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just remember Karrin voted for Trump twice and he will again if he gets the chance.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The risk to Gov. Abbott's political career takes precedence of the lives and health of Texans. He needed to change the topic.
    End it was effective or is effective it appears.
    People forget or are very resilient so the difficulties that occurred during the freeze are easily forgotten. personally I cannot find an outside water spigot at any place in SA and I need to replace 4 of them so the freeze continues to irritate.

Any ideas on the board to find outside water faucets? I need the male end to go into the bibs. And no I have not gone into the shark grip or jaw thing yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly were ya'll doing before covid that you are so eager to get back to doing now? Is wearing a mask in public that big of a deal? I was at Landa park this weekend and it was packed and not 1 mask in sight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    End it was effective or is effective it appears.
    People forget or are very resilient so the difficulties that occurred during the freeze are easily forgotten. personally I cannot find an outside water spigot at any place in SA and I need to replace 4 of them so the freeze continues to irritate.

Any ideas on the board to find outside water faucets? I need the male end to go into the bibs. And no I have not gone into the shark grip or jaw thing yet.

Amazon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly were ya'll doing before covid that you are so eager to get back to doing now? Is wearing a mask in public that big of a deal? I was at Landa park this weekend and it was packed and not 1 mask in sight.
    Why wear a mask outdoors at a park? I can understand wearing them in stores.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't shove tacos and Bud Light down your throat through a mask.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or at least wait until after spring break

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or at least wait until after spring break
    People look for any reason they can to go out. Plenty of other events after Spring Break too. Easter being the biggest.

We know how that went last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends how crowded it is. If you are in disney world you better wear a damn mask.

It just depends. And when in doubt wear a ing mask

Thread Information