Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 team trade that everyone should be good with:

MIA: Lowry & Aldridge
    TOR: Dragic, Olynyk, & Lyles (they get a couple Canadians lol)
    SAS: Iguodala, Baynes, & Bradley

Baynes would be a great back up center, especially of Poeltl gets into foul trouble. He is struggling this year but it could just be because he doesn’t fit in Toronto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here's a good one team trade

spurs buy out aldridge

thats it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about a package of Cedi Osman/Taureen Prince for LMA with draft compensation? Desperate times and I’ve always like Prince.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about a package of Cedi Osman/Taureen Prince for LMA with draft compensation? Desperate times and I’ve always like Prince.
    I’ve been thinking about a possibility of a three team trade that includes Prince coming to the Spurs and sends Drummond to the third team. Possibly NYK

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im wondering whats the spurs price for lma... 25 yo player and two firsts? should be sth like this, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im wondering whats the spurs price for lma... 25 yo player and two firsts? should be sth like this, right?
    Definitely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had the spurs did what I suggested 3 years ago, we'd be sitting good. I said, trade Leonard AND Aldridge in the summer of 2017(since leonard didn't want to be here), but trade them to a team that had no chance of going to the draft and trade them for a 1st round pick. Then we should have tanked that season. In the 2019 draft, we would have had 3 lottery picks. that's the draft we got keldon and Luka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had the spurs did what I suggested 3 years ago, we'd be sitting good. I said, trade Leonard AND Aldridge in the summer of 2017(since leonard didn't want to be here), but trade them to a team that had no chance of going to the draft and trade them for a 1st round pick. Then we should have tanked that season. In the 2019 draft, we would have had 3 lottery picks. that's the draft we got keldon and Luka.
    I like how you think a team that acquired Kawhi Leonard and LaMarcus Aldridge wouldn't make the playoffs. Real genius here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how you think a team that acquired Kawhi Leonard and LaMarcus Aldridge wouldn't make the playoffs. Real genius here.
    had Aldridge or Kawhi been traded to the right teams with no other superstars, they wouldn't have. , Aldridge couldn't even make the playoffs here with Defrozen. wtf lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    had Aldridge or Kawhi been traded to the right teams with no other superstars, they wouldn't have. , Aldridge couldn't even make the playoffs here with Defrozen. wtf lol.
    Aldridge literally helped make the playoffs with neither Kawhi nor Demar, and a conference finals with Kawhi sidelined. I know he’s on the way out, but let’s not create revisionist history here.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge literally helped make the playoffs with neither Kawhi nor Demar, and a conference finals with Kawhi sidelined. I know he’s on the way out, but let’s not create revisionist history here.
    Good post. It reminds me of when Parker started to decline late in his career, and his long-time haters crawled out of the woodwork and made the asinine argument of "he's not good now, therefore he was never good to begin with". The same thing is happening with Pop now fwiw.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made it with Derozan during their first year together. Like the other poster who responded to you said lets not have revisionist history here. If you hate him fine but lets not make up lies.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the incentive for the Spurs to buy him out?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the incentive for the Spurs to buy him out?
    It opens up a roster spot, and if he accepts a small pay cut in return for the ability to sign with a team of his choosing (and get paid by that new team), it gives the Spurs a bit more breathing room under the tax to bring in a prospect or use some of the MLE on a buyout candidate of their own.

There's no point in keeping a player who clearly doesn't want to be with the team anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It opens up a roster spot, and if he accepts a small pay cut in return for the ability to sign with a team of his choosing (and get paid by that new team), it gives the Spurs a bit more breathing room under the tax to bring in a prospect or use some of the MLE on a buyout candidate of their own.

There's no point in keeping a player who clearly doesn't want to be with the team anyway.
    A buyout is also for less money, taking us far enough under the tax to sign someone into that spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A buyout is also for less money, taking us far enough under the tax to sign someone into that spot.
    Or a scrub with a broken leg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh wait... no that's not funny .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs now the team that resorts to faking Workman's Comp and Medicaid fraud