Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bestselling books made the case. Madison Grant’s 1916 “The Passing of the Great Race” complained about unwanted demographic changes in terms familiar to us today. White Anglo-Saxon Protestants, he warned, were not reproducing children fast enough to keep pace with “the Slovak, the Italian, the Syrian, and the Jew.” Established “old stock” Americans, he grumbled, were “being literally driven off the streets of New York City by the swarms of Polish Jews.”

In the 1920 publication “The Rising Tide of Color: The Threat Against White World Supremacy," Lothrop Stoddard made the same claims, warning that white Americans were being engulfed by the more "fertile" nonwhite races. Americans of “Anglo-Saxon origin,” he insisted, had to restrict immigration to preserve their country for “future generations who have a right to demand of us that they shall be born white in a white man’s land.”
    https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/gop-s-...white-n1264361

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “The United States of the new world have come to understand the monstrous danger of the ‘great melting pot of races’ over the course of the last decades, and put a check on bas ization through draconian immigration law,” a Nazi Party publication noted in 1933. “To these circles of tribally related Americans we reach out our hand in friendship.”

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "MJT" bends the knee.
    For those who can't see the original MJT thread:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those who can't see the original MJT thread:
    Like we need any more proof that the bloviating on this is purely for political gain and not any deeply held principle?

Thread Information