Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still have no idea why SA guaranteed LMA deal early. Made no sense then and now makes even less sense. Head scratcher.
    Spurs always try to protect the best interests of the players, and that could be attractive to players thinking of signing with the Spurs. I think the Spurs would still be willing to extend Aldridge but cheaper and on a lesser role and maybe prolong his career. But Aldridge is just not having that. And I don't blame him if he's ring chasing at his age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is definitely in ring chasing mode. The spurs buy him out, he then goes to Miami, one of the LA teams or phoenix. If he doesn't win a ring this year he ends up in Portland to try to win a ring there. Odds are that he ends his career ringless. Don't have anything against the guy, its just that we have seen this same situation played out year after year in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still have no idea why SA guaranteed LMA deal early. Made no sense then and now makes even less sense. Head scratcher.
    What has this FO done in the past 4 years that did make sense, besides drafting? The Mills and Gasol extension, the nephew trade, Demarre Carroll, giving Bertans away for free. That’s what bad front offices do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What has this FO done in the past 4 years that did make sense, besides drafting? The Mills and Gasol extension, the nephew trade, Demarre Carroll, giving Bertans away for free. That’s what bad front offices do
    It's not a good look. Mills extension was and is fine. He gets that on the open market. Gasol extension was a year too long. The Carrol and bertans decision came as one. We know what happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please trade this loser already

Thread Information