My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks OP!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we are going to be sellers then I'm OK with any of these because KO is a good fit... I hope you do a few of these where we are buyers...packaging our pick plus a player to go after a real difference maker to go along with the seller scenarios.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would be up for Kelly Olynyk, definitely. Not sure why an inclusion of Gay for Iguodala would be much interest whatsoever. Trey Lyles moving is almost a plus -- Pop seems enamored of playing him over Samanic, who actually has some impact on a game and can rebound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you do a few of these where we are buyers...packaging our pick plus a player to go after a real difference maker to go along with the seller scenarios.
    Yeah, that's the plan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's the plan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would be simply a gift for MIA and LMA and does nothing to help Spurs. A buyout simply makes more sense if this is the type of deal(s). If anything, SA should consider adding an asset (Rudy or a pick) for someone they actually like longish term (Precious)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would be simply a gift for MIA and LMA and does nothing to help Spurs. A buyout simply makes more sense if this is the type of deal(s). If anything, SA should consider adding an asset (Rudy or a pick) for someone they actually like longish term (Precious)
    Why a gift ? that's just lamarcus value. You could have a 2nd round for him but not more and we know that since last summer.

The idea of giving a pick for a precious type player is not bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think teams like Miami cannot afford the mind game and wait for Spurs to buy out Aldridge. Another contender can definitely swoop him, and leave Miami with their hand on their d*ck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think teams like Miami cannot afford the mind game and wait for Spurs to buy out Aldridge. Another contender can definitely swoop him, and leave Miami with their hand on their d*ck.
    Are you gay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Heat still have a 2027 second rounder that could and probably should be attached to any version of a potential deal. Also, Iggy's deal is a team option for next season. it wouldn't be an issue.

Probably Gay and Aldridge for Olynyk, Iggy, Leonard, and the Heat's 2027 2nd rounder.

Post Trade rotation:

Murray, White, DDR, Johnson, Poeltl
    Mills, Walker, Vassell, Lyles/ Luka, Olynyk
    Last edited by cd021; 03-12-2021 at 07:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're interested in him?
    Look at you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay for Iggy.
    no!

"First of all, Iguodala is 37 years old and is due more than $17 million next season in the final year of his contract."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iguodala. Didn't the Spurs try and go after him that disastrous off-season where they signed Mills for 50M and Gasol for a similarly stupid contract? He hasn't given us the time of day. I want nothing to do with that guy, especially at his current salary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iggy's salary for next season is a team option, not guaranteed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iggy's salary for next season is a team option, not guaranteed.
    Well, damn, good catch. Spotrac doesn't have it as a team-option but looking elsewhere, that appears to be the case.

That definitely eliminates the downside to trades involving Iguodala. Time to re-write the section . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally I find all ST articles outside of grades bad. Why waste your time posting regurgitated BR articles?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally I find all ST articles outside of grades bad. Why waste your time posting regurgitated BR articles?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the throat I know and I respect LJ/Kori but I feel like half the board patronizes these articles because they take the time to operate the site. With that being said there is never any new information,
    inside info, or getting down to the nitty gritty. Dejounte puts in work like a investment banking intern trying to land a full time gig. You should post things like that.

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a fan of trading with Miami, but not a fan of a buyout either. Nobody of real intrest to me on their roster other than Kz Okpala and I doubt we get him. If he goes to Miami we need at least a 2nd round pick even if it is 2027.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iguadala would no show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the throat I know and I respect LJ/Kori but I feel like half the board patronizes these articles because they take the time to operate the site. With that being said there is never any new information,
    inside info, or getting down to the nitty gritty. Dejounte puts in work like a investment banking intern trying to land a full time gig. You should post things like that.
    Cmon man it was a solid look at a few scenarios on a topic everyone is wondering about currently. Where is your trade breakdown?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should be buyers, using that LMA expiring. Vuc is my target here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously don't understand the reasoning behind saying we will part ways with Aldridge while still trying to trade him. Nobody is gonna give us . PATFO really sucks outside of drafting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should be buyers, using that LMA expiring. Vuc is my target here.
    Buyers...yes I'm all for it.... Vuc....nope... upgrade a more important position...

Thread Information