Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54632353

Imagine not being in custody for murder because you're a teenager.

Don't be mad that Poland ain't for this sh**, soy boy.
    Second paragraph:
    His killer, 18-year-old Abdullakh Anzorov, was shot dead by police
    Apparently France wasn’t for that either, dumbass.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EU does the same kind of sh**. Damn, that was a hard dot to connect. Life is hard for a soy boy like you!

The EU countries do have a tendency to go lighter on murder especially with the mentally ill.
    But you cant find a case? so you use one from Russia that dramatically displays your point because a muzzie is involved.
    The article you bring is 2020... where are the killers now? Have been charged... Damn they have not even spent five years locked up.
    And one was shot... I guess he had to be guilty. So hoorah FRANCE!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Second paragraph:

Apparently France wasn’t for that either, dumbass.
    That's a weak deflection.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    That's a weak deflection.
    they shot the culprit dead, that’s “not standing for that ” in the strongest possible way. Your entire thread is what’s weak, dumbass.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they shot the culprit dead, that’s “not standing for that ” in the strongest possible way. Your entire thread is what’s weak, dumbass.
    You went full re . Every country has cops who gonna shoot people dead.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    You went full re . Every country has cops who gonna shoot people dead.
    when Derp goes full “Justice For Breonna Taylor!” because he refuses to admit his thread is stupid. Welcome to the resistance!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when Derp goes full “Justice For Breonna Taylor!” because he refuses to admit his thread is stupid. Welcome to the resistance!
    You're just throwing out and hoping something sticks. Get back to your butt licker support screen name and wait for Derp to say something.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    You're just throwing out and hoping something sticks. Get back to your butt licker support screen name and wait for Derp to say something.
    Your surrender is duly noted

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Poland is in a great position to learn from the mistakes of the West while slowly accepting the positive changes/developments, and in the meantime still practicing the tried & true common sense.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poland is in a great position to learn from the mistakes of the West while slowly accepting the positive changes/developments, and in the meantime still practicing the tried & true common sense.
    When the Russians or whomever invades Poland, the rest of Europe gonna let the slaughter happen, tbh. And then they'll carve up the spoils. History repeats.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    When the Russians or whomever invades Poland, the rest of Europe gonna let the slaughter happen, tbh. And then they'll carve up the spoils. History repeats.
    Fortunately we don't border Russia anymore (except Kaliningrad). I think those days of nations conquering others, in Europe atleast, is over. Post WW2 it is nations splitting into smaller pieces based on religion and ethnicity.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fortunately we don't border Russia anymore (except Kaliningrad). I think those days of nations conquering others, in Europe atleast, is over. Post WW2 it is nations splitting into smaller pieces based on religion and ethnicity.
    You're right until you're not. (See Crimea).

People will become emboldened.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You're right until you're not. (See Crimea).

People will become emboldened.
    Ukraine today is in our former position. Holding cities that were historically others. For example Lviv is a former Polish capital. But the USSR illustrated absorbing foreigners will eventually backfire especially when it is poverty ridden. Just taking on financial responsibility.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine today is in our former position. Holding cities that were historically others. For example Lviv is a former Polish capital. But the USSR illustrated absorbing foreigners will eventually backfire especially when it is poverty ridden. Just taking on financial responsibility.
    Governments can handle impoverished people for as long as they're operational. In many cases they impoverish them on purpose.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Governments can handle impoverished people for as long as they're operational. In many cases they impoverish them on purpose.
    Yes but foreigners increasingly want their Native culture to be respected and eventually practiced. This is why it is so difficult to erase a neighbor and why Colonization thrived (still does?)

After 123 years, people with Polish heritage united in 1918 to defend the existence of the Polish Republic and defeated Lenin's march West. These were Polaks with grandparents that hadn't even waved the White & Red freely.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 03-14-2021 at 06:54 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes but foreigners increasingly want their Native culture to be respected and eventually practiced. This is why it is so difficult to erase a neighbor and why Colonization thrived (still does?)

After 123 years, people with Polish heritage united in 1918 to defend the existence of the Polish Republic and defeated Lenin's march West. These were Polaks with grandparents that hadn't even waved the White & Red freely.
    Sure. Nativism is strong. But imperialists are becoming more emboldened. The globalists have subverted these countries and controlled the levers of powers. Poland is lucky in that they're uniting behind their history. The USA has a much tougher battle because there are a lot twerps who now think this sh** shouldn't matter.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Sure. Nativism is strong. But imperialists are becoming more emboldened. The globalists have subverted these countries and controlled the levers of powers. Poland is lucky in that they're uniting behind their history. The USA has a much tougher battle because there are a lot twerps who now think this sh** shouldn't matter.
    Success breeds weak men. I am believer of that cycle. Foreigners own much of Poland today, manufacturing handed over the day the Iron Curtain fell. Factories considered strong enough to equip the Soviet one day, decided stripped down and shipped West on Monday. But this is EU goal anyway. IT is fortunately booming and my return ticket home.

America has an ignorance and resilience to it. I think once the racism scare passes we see new allies to the Flag and gasp conservatism

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's losing his because he knows he's stupid.
    but he audited like 5 classes at a community college. Doesn’t that mean he’s smart?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Success breeds weak men. I am believer of that cycle. Foreigners own much of Poland today, manufacturing handed over the day the Iron Curtain fell. Factories considered strong enough to equip the Soviet one day, decided stripped down and shipped West on Monday. But this is EU goal anyway. IT is fortunately booming and my return ticket home.

America has an ignorance and resilience to it. I think once the racism scare passes we see new allies to the Flag and gasp conservatism
    If success breeds weakness, what does that say about you? You claim to be successful, so you’re a lying little pussy, then.

or are you finally going to admit you’re a failure?

i mean we all know you hate yourself for liking black men. But you’re finally admitting you’re a liar too. It’s a step

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If success breeds weakness, what does that say about you? You claim to be successful, so you’re a lying little pussy, then.

or are you finally going to admit you’re a failure?

i mean we all know you hate yourself for liking black men. But you’re finally admitting you’re a liar too. It’s a step
    If this is your 'B' game then stay away

Success, failure, pussy. Labels my man.

Do you have a counter argument?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His meds supply is running low and his intake is lowered as he tries to conserve.
    Drug costs going up under Fake President Biden.
    Irony.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you’re the one that said success breeds weakness. So you’re either saying you’re a weak ineffectual nothing, or you’re lying about being successful.

which is it? Is your life one big I went up Poland but it was closed that day, so I had to fly back to America?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His meds supply is running low and his intake is lowered as he tries to conserve.
    Drug costs going up under Fake President Biden.
    Irony.

derp you never did answer. How can you call cuomo a mass murderer when covid is fake?

You’re embarrassingly stupid

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp you never did answer. How can you call cuomo a mass murderer when covid is fake?

You’re embarrassingly stupid
    ChumpDumper.

Question pending.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    you’re the one that said success breeds weakness. So you’re either saying you’re a weak ineffectual nothing, or you’re lying about being successful.

which is it? Is your life one big I went up Poland but it was closed that day, so I had to fly back to America?
    Middle ground?

Life is not a roller coaster kiddo.

Thread Information