My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Boeing Co. outsourced work on Air Force One aircraft at Port San Antonio to a financially insolvent s company owned by a foreign government, raising troubling national security questions, a whistleblower alleges in a court filing.

Subcontractor GDC Technics, which was 80 percent owned by the Saudi Arabian government, ultimately didn’t complete interior modifications to the aircraft due to a dispute with Boeing. As a result, the aerospace giant reportedly wants a 12-month delay in the jets’ delivery and $500 million in additional taxpayer funds to cover cost overruns.

The whistleblower also alleges the Saudi government diverted funds earmarked for the Air Force One projects to complete two of its own 787-8 Dreamliner aircraft before it “forfeited and abandoned all interests in GDC” in 2019.

The whistleblower, Ahmed Bashir, a Pakistani-born owner of a now-defunct Wichita, Kan., aircraft-modification company, made the allegations in an Oct. 27 court filing in GDC’s San Antonio bankruptcy case.

GDC filed for reorganization April 26 after Boeing dropped it from the Air Force One contracts.
    Boeing allegedly shared a lot of Air Force One "secrets" with the Saudi company.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was too long of a read but someone got paid to look the other way.
    Not enough emojis to keep your attention eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was too long of a read but someone got paid to look the other way.
    That you Reck?

Asking for a Poster B developing a dossier on your posting habits to determine your affinity for fat handed trannies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boeing allegedly shared a lot of Air Force One "secrets" with the Saudi company.
    Thank God for that Pakistani immigrant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny you should mention, Kushner and Trump were notably friendly with the KSA and various gulf states, when was this deal done?

Thread Information