Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Zach Wilson.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lawrence

After Biden's term is up in 2024, the average teacher salary will be a half mill and a McDouble will cost $19.99. Extra cheese about tree fiddy. I suspect by the end of next year, gas stations across the country will be renovating their signs to fit four numbers instead of the long-standing standard of three.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 03-15-2021 at 03:45 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lawrence

After Biden's term is up in 2024, the average teacher salary will be a half mill and a McDouble will cost $19.99. Extra cheese about tree fiddy. I suspect by the end of next year, gas stations across the country will be renovating their signs to fit four numbers instead of the long-standing standard of three.
    i come out way ahead if that’s the case so I’m all for it. $10 for a gallon of gas. 50 bucks for a meal at McDonald’s. As long as I get my 41k a month then I’m set

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i come out way ahead if that’s the case so I’m all for it. $10 for a gallon of gas. 50 bucks for a meal at McDonald’s. As long as I get my 41k a month then I’m set
    41K a month before taxes is what I was making for a couple months last summer, fwiw. It doesn't go nearly as far as you think, tbh.

#FightInflation #RaiseInterestRatesNOW

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    41K a month before taxes is what I was making for a couple months last summer, fwiw. It doesn't go nearly as far as you think, tbh.

#FightInflation #RaiseInterestRatesNOW
    wtf were ur bills like? I really only have my mortgage as far as debt goes. So it should go pretty far

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wtf were ur bills like? I really only have my mortgage as far as debt goes. So it should go pretty far
    My wife was pregnant and without health insurance, needed all kinds of newborn supplies and equipment, also paid off her braces, her furniture she bought, her rent for a year, bought her a new Highlander AWD SUV in her fave color (candy apple red), etc... plus both our car insurances on 2020 cars (full coverage), also bought her a new huge diamond ring and a load of perfumes she wanted from Macy's. And a new flatscreen TV, a year of phone service, her dental insurance, and a year of Netflix.

She hasn't worked since June of last year since the hotel she worked for fired her because she was pregnant and moving around "too slow" for their expectations. I wanted to sue but the lawyer was a and didn't want to take up the case because she "didn't have time". er.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My wife was pregnant and without health insurance, needed all kinds of newborn supplies and equipment, also paid off her braces, her furniture she bought, her rent for a year, bought her a new Highlander AWD SUV in her fave color (candy apple red), etc... plus both our car insurances on 2020 cars (full coverage), also bought her a new huge diamond ring and a load of perfumes she wanted from Macy's. And a new flatscreen TV, a year of phone service, her dental insurance, and a year of Netflix.

She hasn't worked since June of last year since the hotel she worked for fired her because she was pregnant and moving around "too slow" for their expectations. I wanted to sue but the lawyer was a and didn't want to take up the case because she "didn't have time". er.
    man that is a wild life. Hospital bills are a too. Hopefully you get the time to pay it all off and save up for a bit.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    man that is a wild life. Hospital bills are a too. Hopefully you get the time to pay it all off and save up for a bit.
    i grossed around 400k but only netted under 100k in 2020 after taxes and expenses and got no stimuluses. the USA

Thread Information