blown out by an embid-less sixers team
    thinking dj or any scrub on this team is a star
    not even close to being on Kawhi's level
    tbh
    gots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Zero dynamic shot creation, play making or shooting among the youth. Murray is probably the closest thing to it, but even at his best he's likely third best player on a good team.

Forget about the future being bright; there's not even a roadmap to it until they find a centerpiece. Even then, Murray and Johnson have to make quantum leaps from 3.

All of these complimentary pieces will be exposed the second DeRozan isn't holding their hand, which is why I wouldn't put it past them to attempt to re-sign him or at least sign someone in his stead who can create (Fournier?).
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll take a chance on Becky if he retires. Would be good PR for the Spurs too.

At the end of the day, Pop is arguably the GOAT coach and we will all look back thankful he was here. But his best days are also clearly behind him. He’s really had a lot of questionable moves in the last few years that I sometimes believe last year was an intentional but not confirmed tank season. . I can admire him not going out a chump like Phil Jackson did though.
    Had got Judas not stabbed us in the back, Pop would be painted in a whole different light right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't really paid attention throughout the years but Dwight Howard is a D-bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't really paid attention throughout the years but Dwight Howard is a D-bag.
    It's his definitive trait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he loves to take the D, that’s why he had to sit out an entire season with ass soreness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurms
    spurm fans
    kawhi haters
    but we don't need kawhi!!
    gots
    will never win again
    blown out by an embid-less sixers team
    thinking dj or any scrub on this team is a star
    not even close to being on Kawhi's level
    tbh
    gots
    Damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he loves to take the D, that’s why he had to sit out an entire season with ass soreness
    Tbh, so what? So does Keldon. Did we already forget the footsie picture with his man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No thanks. He did an absolutely terrible job in Chicago and all his players hated playing for him
    He learned from the best

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't seen any posts by Chinook.

Jakob "better than Vucevic" Poeltl.

Can't wait for another DNP for Luka tomorrow, because game against the worst team in the league will be another nail-biter.
    Haven't seen any posts by me because I don't spend all of my time worrying after Spurstalk. I tend to post pretty frequently for short bursts then sporadically for stretches nowadays.

I don't feel bad about the Poeltl/Vucevic take, though. a) You keep misinterpreting what I said, b) It feels like the Danny Green debates all over again, and I had plenty of those and wouldn't feel the need to worry about folks hyperfocusing on lackluster games and most importantly c) Vuc's team is on an eight-game losing streak, including losing to Detroit -- even if he an obvious upgrade to Poeltl, that would be more about Jakob sucking than Vuc actually being a high-impact player. At best, he's the big-man version of DeRozan and a clear shade below Aldridge in any year before last year.

Also, I know this is late -- TGY decided to tag me because he's weird.

Thread Information