Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could it be worse then against sixers ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Keldon playing out of position and the coaching staff being aware of it, without him there we would have the worst PF rotation in the league. Hopefully, Luka's time is coming next season and/ or we bolster it by finding a big who can play both PF and C position so the Spurs can knock two birds with one stone. The hope is that our guards and wings can maintain this level of play against better compe ion so that there are less holes to fill.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Keldon playing out of position and the coaching staff being aware of it, without him there we would have the worst PF rotation in the league. Hopefully, Luka's time is coming next season and/ or we bolster it by finding a big who can play both PF and C position so the Spurs can knock two birds with one stone. The hope is that our guards and wings can maintain this level of play against better compe ion so that there are less holes to fill.
    Cutting Metu really not looking good now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't see any of the game so I'm going by the game grades

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not gonna lie, I caught the game in the middle of the 3rd quarter where Poeltl had maybe the worst stretch of his entire career. He traveled, got stuffed in like the worst block I’ve ever seen in my life. I thought Grant was just gonna pick up the ball and throw it into the stands And 1 style after that. Then he turned the ball over again.

But I had seen Poeltl’s stats and the Piston announcers were talking about how much a monster he was and I just thought I must be jinxing the guy so I turned off the game for a bit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is our Coach learning?

Never play Lyles again. Absolutely never ing start him again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think I've ever heard Vassell being called "The Natural" anywhere except for timvp's articles, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we're truly regretting cutting Metu. Meanwhile he's tearing it up--averaging 6.5 minutes per game in 11 total appearances on the third-worst team in the West.

Really bad look for the Spurs letting go of such a valuable asset who would assuredly solve our issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't miss the 2nd Q this season! Spurs are +146 point differential in 2Q which is 1st in the league.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we're truly regretting cutting Metu. Meanwhile he's tearing it up--averaging 6.5 minutes per game in 11 total appearances on the third-worst team in the West.

Really bad look for the Spurs letting go of such a valuable asset who would assuredly solve our issues.
    Less that anyone thinks metu is a great player or the answer to the position long term than the Spurs have a power forward sized hole in the roster and recently cut a power forward sized body from the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less that anyone thinks metu is a great player or the answer to the position long term than the Spurs have a power forward sized hole in the roster and recently cut a power forward sized body from the bench.
    The power forward that's not currently being played is Luka Samanic and he's much better than Metu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good game! Thanks for write-up!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good win! next

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    put Devin in the SL instead of Keldon if there is not a strong PF in the opposing team that needs a big body on defense ... Devins three point shooting just looks much better than Johnsons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    put Devin in the SL instead of Keldon if there is not a strong PF in the opposing team that needs a big body on defense ... Devins three point shooting just looks much better than Johnsons
    Devin's doesn't have the body nor the rebounding ability. He is suited right now as a 2 or 3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sentence pretty much sums up Derrick’s season so far: “ White never really got going.”

Still one of my favorite Spurs, just hope he can get something going soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades op. Vassell looked great, does not play like a rookie and Eubanks is turning into a solid rotation big. I can’t really blame Luka for anything in the 3 min of complete garbage time he got but pop has to get him into the game during meaningful action. He seems so dejected when he’s trotted out during the victory cigar tour or the shameful Corner hiding after a loss in games that I think it’s going to turn him completely sour. When he was getting reg min his energy, defense and focus were so much better. Hope pop doesn’t ruin him, he has a spot on this team for reg rotation min right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop to Luca is the confidence killer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only hope Pop doesn't want to hurt Lyle's fee-fees and it's a multi-step thing to get Luka into the lineup, first by dropping this nonsense of playing Lyles at all, then, like, losing Lyles at a bus stop and forgetting to answer when he calls, and then start playing Samanic.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does it matter? Dumbass Pop wouldn't play him anyway.

We just watched Luka go from solid defensive big for the entire run up to the A-S break to garbage time refugee.

Classic, dumb, senile old Pop.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop needs to be an F until he stops wrecking Luka's confidence with this insane benching while trotting out rotting corpses ahead of the kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades Timvp. It was a good win after a dismal lost. I Ewwbanks defense brought in the energy and set the defensive tone. I would give Ewwbanks better grades than Poeltl. Poeltl I think is still not playing as well as he was, not rolling hard to the basket, not getting enough rebounds and protecting the rims as he is capable of. I really liked Lonnie’s game last night. He was making the correct decision when to shoot and when to pass. I really hope it continues. I doubted him earlier in the season, but I would be the first one to admit Lonnie is starting to get it, starting to knock down the 3’s more consistently and better timing, not making silly fouls. I hope it continues. Vassell is another one that is super consistent. He’s really making a bid for good solid rotation minutes. Keldon seemed to got checked with people taking charges. He needs a mid-range or a euro step to not make it predictable. Spurs need his aggressiveness out there. Lastly, I don’t like that Luka is getting only mop up minutes. I think he deserved more than that especially when Lyles was able to start and playing against a team with no dominant big. Luka needs the minutes to continue his strides and he is a very big part of the future, even possibly 20/10 Aldridge replacement, who knows? Just the same, I think Luka needs more minutes out there.

Thread Information