Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe some of you will start showing DeStar a little bit more respect, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Halftime
    1 2 3 4 T
    SA 17 23 40
    CHI 31 27 58

Another game where Pop should have made subs utions outside of the main rotation.
    expecting anything like that from the old man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Rudy's contested 20 footers can get them back into this in the 2nd half

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are going to give Omar the max, aren't they
    They have to, have you watch this team play lately?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been said many times already, but DJ/Derrick/Keldon lineups just can't work without a legit shooting big.
    Gets even worse when you add Demar into the mix.

There will be games when they're hot, but this is way closer to their actual spacing.
    except when your guard has 6'7 6'8 or is called Lebron James, a formation with 3 guards will never work .....ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cut down to 18, but the Spurs are 27th in the 3rd. This could go to 30 down in the 3rd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    saying a pass that goes straight to the opponent is a good pass is the dumbest post in this thread. You even topped duncan2k5 with that
    Did you rewatch the play? Do you understand that the pass was set up so Lonnie, who was literally just behind his defender, made a cut towards a guard-less basket for an easy score, which he apparently failed to read or didn't realize was an option? I'm seriously asking... Seriously. Rewatch the play, then get back to me. Post the highlight, even, if you have it, because you're spreading absolute bull and I'm perfectly willing to die on this hill. What a bunch of nonsense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have to, have you watch this team play lately?
    Like I said before, they're a feast or famine type of team. It just sucks giving Omar so much money just to keep them afloat to battle for that coveted 8th seed year in and year out. I don't mind him being a second banana though.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Spurs don't have one gdamn player under the age of 30 that will ever sniff an all star game one day. sad state of affairs that PATFO has left the franchise in..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said before, they're a feast or famine type of team. It just sucks giving Omar so much money just to keep them afloat to battle for that coveted 8th seed year in and year out. I don't mind him being a second banana though.
    If the team is consistently this bad without only DeMar, there is no sense in keeping him just to be mediocre at best. Let the young guys sink or swim, and the team's direction will show itself.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    folks expecting Pop to give a about this game

There was a white supremacist shooting yesterday. This game is meaningless. He’s probably in that locker teaching those young men what they can do to improve Asian American relations in the community.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the team is consistently this bad without only DeMar, there is no sense in keeping him just to be mediocre at best. Let the young guys sink or swim, and the team's direction will show itself.
    That's where I'm at as a fan but PATFO doesn't seem to think like that. I guess we'll see come the trade deadline of hints as to what they want to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs don't have one gdamn player under the age of 30 that will ever sniff an all star game one day. sad state of affairs that PATFO has left the franchise in..
    Yeah, they definitely didn't have a player under 30 taking part in the Rising Stars game, for sure... What an unknowledgeable re , do some research before you try to talk trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve never seen a team so two faced on offense, gross af tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, everything that happens negatively in SA until 2040 is Kawhi's fault for leaving the franchise [/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That starter is missing a lot of scoring power. I love Keldon, but Devin’s outside shot is more dependable and put him on SF and insert Luka in at PF. They need to shake that starting lineup: DJ, White, Devin, Luka, Poeltl. Keldon as 6th man to bring energy from the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That starter is missing a lot of scoring power. I love Keldon, but Devin’s outside shot is more dependable and put him on SF and insert Luka in at PF. They need to shake that starting lineup: DJ, White, Devin, Luka, Poeltl. Keldon as 6th man to bring energy from the bench.
    Keldon's impact is visibly reduced by playing the PF position. It erases his size and length advantage, forces him to expend more energy guarding bigger players, and also forces him to do secondary rim protection/defensive duties, which he's just not ready for so far. Playing him at SF is the obvious choice with Luka or whomever at PF, but this is Pop we're talking about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Demar was playing, we'd only be losing by 10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie out there taking shots at the half. Good sign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy win for the Bulls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    folks expecting Pop to give a about this game

There was a white supremacist shooting yesterday. This game is meaningless. He’s probably in that locker teaching those young men what they can do to improve Asian American relations in the community.
    So true. He probably has Lonnie doing oral book reports instead of watching game film

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as expected Pop relying on Rudy Gay to carry them in this one. Jesus, what ing year is it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Pop just does not give a anymore .............or CIA Pop is secretly tanking????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still Gay over Luka? Offense over defense is Pop’s mentality. The Bulls just scored 58 1st half. It should be stopping them from scoring and then scoring on our side

Thread Information