Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've almost stopped road biking because of so many of these accidents happening so frequently. Fvck s on their phones while driving need to go to jail.

So sorry for him...that's awful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in my late 30's but I moved to NC when I was eleven and also hated all the ACC teams except for Wake Forest. I missed out on seeing Rodney/Childress playing but I got to see Duncan/Childress which obviously was pretty exciting to watch.

My younger brother lives around the area in which Rodney lives and actually had met him a few times prior to him getting paralyzed. My brother told me his interactions with Rodney were always positive and that he was a good guy and very approachable.
    Rodney was a country boy. Lol. Dude retired with millions and drove trucks for fun. Sad stuff

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodney was a country boy. Lol. Dude retired with millions and drove trucks for fun. Sad stuff
    He actually was still working in a factory in NC up until he got hurt. Even though he had saved all of his money he still liked to work. I remember reading an article about it when he got paralyzed. It was pretty interesting to read how he kept a low profile that his co-workers and boss didn't even know he was a former NBA player. From all reports in the article his colleagues said he was a good guy and conducted himself in a respectful manner. What happened to him is sad and tragic.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who was at fault? Second player I have heard who got paralyzed. Rodney Rogers.
    Damn. Sucks. Love those 02 Celtics, tbh. Wish the Nets weren't such a boon for them. They could've beat the Lakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Sucks. Love those 02 Celtics, tbh. Wish the Nets weren't such a boon for them. They could've beat the Lakers.
    I don't think the Celtics could have beaten the Lakers that year but I do believe it would have gone to 6 games with the Celtics versus them getting swept like the Nets did. Lakers lucked out during their 3 peat in always getting the easy Eastern opponent. In '00 they got the Pacers over the Knicks, '01 they got the Sixers over the Bucks, '02 they got the Nets over the Celtics. Part of the reason why they lost to the Pistons in '04 was they were so used to getting an easy eastern conference opponent and being able to relax in the finals that they weren't mentally ready to play an Eastern team that was actually capable of beating them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s horrible.
    ban bikes forever !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've almost stopped road biking because of so many of these accidents happening so frequently. Fvck s on their phones while driving need to go to jail.

So sorry for him...that's awful.
    I see people biking talking on phone and texting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see people biking talking on phone and texting
    I’d love to see someone holding their phone in one hand, texting with the other, and riding their bike fast enough to kill or paralyze someone.

As usual, I’m not sure if you’re making a point, or just confirming that you’re the village idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get out more

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the Celtics could have beaten the Lakers that year but I do believe it would have gone to 6 games with the Celtics versus them getting swept like the Nets did. Lakers lucked out during their 3 peat in always getting the easy Eastern opponent. In '00 they got the Pacers over the Knicks, '01 they got the Sixers over the Bucks, '02 they got the Nets over the Celtics. Part of the reason why they lost to the Pistons in '04 was they were so used to getting an easy eastern conference opponent and being able to relax in the finals that they weren't mentally ready to play an Eastern team that was actually capable of beating them.
    They beat the Lakers in both games that season. They just were a good match-up for them. Maybe it goes six in a loss; but it wasn't far fetched for the C's to win that series. They just seemed like a team of destiny to me. That was truly supposed to be the year that defined Pierce and Walker.

00 Pacers got Laker Ref'd tbh. Laker Ref made sure the Bucks weren't there in 01. 02 Nets were tragic; they just had the Celtcs number unfortunately.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Popped into my feed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably would have been much better in today's NBA where you wouldn't have the mammoth centers out there banging him around.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably would have been much better in today's NBA where you wouldn't have the mammoth centers out there banging him around.
    I have my doubts. Boban is better IMO, and he has a hard time getting off the bench.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bradley giving the other team bonus FTs in the waning seconds of OT on an offensive foul? Brutal.
    They changed that rule at higher levels; I assume that is true for HS now too.

Thread Information