Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had Baylor winning in my bracket. Might do another one before games start.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had Baylor winning in my bracket. Might do another one before games start.
    I just did a bracket; but it's all based on guesses and residual knowledge. I have not followed CB this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just did a bracket; but it's all based on guesses and residual knowledge. I have not followed CB this season.
    Obviously there's a lot of guesswork to March Madness, but Baylor to me has looked like the best team year round. This is the first year I've paid a decent amount of attention in a while since there's supposedly a lot of talent in this year's draft. Could see a dark horse team like Texas or Oklahoma State winning since they have top end talent (Cade Cunningham is gonna be huge in the NBA).

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Based on my expert analysis, I'm thinking Gonzaga and Baylor are the two frontrunners to win the tournament. That being said, do not be surprised if one of the other 62 teams gets hot and wins it all. In conclusion, I would say look for the team that scores more points than the other team in six straight games to come home with the le

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Obviously there's a lot of guesswork to March Madness, but Baylor to me has looked like the best team year round. This is the first year I've paid a decent amount of attention in a while since there's supposedly a lot of talent in this year's draft. Could see a dark horse team like Texas or Oklahoma State winning since they have top end talent (Cade Cunningham is gonna be huge in the NBA).
    Baylor looking better than Gonzaga? Yeah, I don't know about that. They beat Iowa, Kansas, West Virginia and Virginia as part of their non conference schedule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baylor looking better than Gonzaga? Yeah, I don't know about that. They beat Iowa, Kansas, West Virginia and Virginia as part of their non conference schedule.
    Gonzaga has been in this situation several times before and failed to deliver. On paper they're as good as anyone, but I just don't believe in them.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's also me going out on a limb, not knowing a damn thing about it. I just know Gonzaga is really good as usual.

Based on my expert analysis, I'm thinking Gonzaga and Baylor are the two frontrunners to win the tournament. That being said, do not be surprised if one of the other 62 teams gets hot and wins it all. In conclusion, I would say look for the team that scores more points than the other team in six straight games to come home with the le

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listening to Avery Johnson call a game makes me want to shoot myself in the head.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously there's a lot of guesswork to March Madness
    Yea, but I usually will read a bit or watch a bit or look at stat sheets or whatever. I didn't do any of that. Just going total blind.

Any knowledge is from pre scamdemic when I was betting on this stuff.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baylor to me has looked like the best team year round.
    They're not a team I like to rely on come tournament time; but their record popped out to me. I put them in the final vs. Gonzaga.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas or Oklahoma State winning since they have top end talent (Cade Cunningham is gonna be huge in the NBA).
    As a 3 seed, Texas were my highest seed in the Final Four. Michigan's best player is injured I heard and I don't trust Alabama in general.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on my expert analysis, I'm thinking Gonzaga and Baylor are the two frontrunners to win the tournament.
    Like I just said, they were the two I put in the final. But I'd bet against Baylor not making the final.
    I feel good about Gonzaga. A ring for them has been a long time coming. And they may have the outright best team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Mountaineers! Shock the world baby and win me 5k

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonzaga has been in this situation several times before and failed to deliver. On paper they're as good as anyone, but I just don't believe in them.
    Not trying to talk you out of it, as they do indeed often fold when it gets to 8 and under.

I can tell you this is the best all around team they have had. Their point guard should be good under pressure, will almost certainly be an NBA 1st round pick.

Baylor looked great. I think the Covid upheaval knocked a lot of their momentum.
    Can they regain it in time is the question. Of course they will blow out their 1st two opponents.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trying to talk you out of it, as they do indeed often fold when it gets to 8 and under.

I can tell you this is the best all around team they have had. Their point guard should be good under pressure, will almost certainly be an NBA 1st round pick.

Baylor looked great. I think the Covid upheaval knocked a lot of their momentum.
    Can they regain it in time is the question. Of course they will blow out their 1st two opponents.
    Agreed on all fronts tbh. We'll see how it plays out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Go Mountaineers! Shock the world baby and win me 5k
    I have them in the Final 4, along with Gonzaga, Michigan, and Texas Tech. The South is such a strange bracket, so what the .

I didn’t have the balls to pick Iona over Alabama, even though I know the upset potential is there. Rick Pitino will have his boys relaxed and carefree after a complimentary night of hookers and blow

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pre scamdemic, watched WV blow something like a 25-pt lead to someone at home IIRC.
    I haven't trusted them since.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have them in the Final 4, along with Gonzaga, Michigan, and Texas Tech. The South is such a strange bracket, so what the .

I didn’t have the balls to pick Iona over Alabama, even though I know the upset potential is there. Rick Pitino will have his boys relaxed and carefree after a complimentary night of hookers and blow
    That is my exact Final 4

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My Final Four is Gonzaga, Baylor, Texas, Houston.

Zags are pretty close to a lock. Everything else is dicey.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    16 Drexel vs. 1 Illinois

I gave real thought to picking Drexel for this one; but I decided for a more risk averse bracket.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have Utah State beating them in Round 1 in my bracket. The dream ends there though. I have them losing to Arkansas in the second round.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think I'm getting the Utah State upset though. They look outmatched, and they're not controlling game tempo enough or looking like much of a threat on offense.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buckle up. Florida and VA Tech in OT.

Thread Information