My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link:

On Instagram, Vanessa Bryant reveals names of officers who allegedly shared helicopter crash scene pictures (espn.com)

While one could say just let it go and work on spending your 500+ million, i've got to say i support her decision.

Sick of cops and LE getting away with all their bull .

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Saw this. Put people's lives in danger because of photos where you cannot even see any human.

She is obviously still emotionally broken and looking for some sort of revenge. Trashy American society will celebrate this decision of hers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw this. Put people's lives in danger because of photos where you cannot even see any human.

She is obviously still emotionally broken and looking for some sort of revenge. Trashy American society will celebrate this decision of hers.
    You tell some truth here. In Murica, we can't stop vilifying the corporate rich, but we completely enable the famous-rich and bend at the knee to place them on pedestals. Couple that with the typical faux moralist society we've become and she's shown she is smart enough to take advantage of the resources the Murican general public so gladly provides her.

Thread Information