Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Possible Upset Alert: UNCG vs Fla State.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UNCG five minutes w/o a FG at the end. FSU were prime to get knocked out, too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’ve already lost 5 Sweet 16 teams but no elite 8 ones yet

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UCSB vs. Creighton

Committee loves these match-ups.
    Knock at least one mid major out; hopefully the lesser one.
    They hate "cinderellas" for all their hyping them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve already lost 5 Sweet 16 teams but no elite 8 ones yet
    Three Sweet Sixteen teams and counting out for me. Perdue, Ohio State, San Diego St.

I got cute by picking SDSU and not WV; but the others were reasonable.

Though I should've known better than to trust Perdue come tournament time.

All my Final Four teams safe for now. That's maybe the main thing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    VCU out with COVID, Oregon advances by default.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VCU out with COVID, Oregon advances by default.
    Pussies.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U-N-T Eagles Baby!!! #GoMeanGreen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This looks like a better Illinois team than in recent years. And the Midwest is a very winnable bracket.
    I think they should hope that Houston doesn't make it to the Elite Eight. They're the kind of team that could shoot them out of the building.
    I remember that one Illinois team from like 2005 that won like the first 35 games in a row and thought they were hot . That Deron Williams-Dee Brown team. And then they collapsed like a trailer park in an F5 tornado

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I remember that one Illinois team from like 2005 that won like the first 35 games in a row and thought they were hot . That Deron Williams-Dee Brown team. And then they collapsed like a trailer park in an F5 tornado
    They didn't collapse, they made it all the way to the Championship and lost by 5 to a stacked UNC team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn't collapse, they made it all the way to the Championship and lost by 5 to a stacked UNC team
    but everyone on god's green earth thought the Illini were the greatest thing since the late 60s UCLA Bruins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas is gonna lose to Abiline Christian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texass

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have Texas in my bracket for Final Four. Didn't know they suck so much when I picked them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    refs decided this one

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    refs decided this one
    Nah. The dude tried to get away with a foul for the win.
    A good risk that didn't work out. Nine out of ten refs wouldn't have had the balls to call that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. The dude tried to get away with a foul for the win.
    A good risk that didn't work out. Nine out of ten refs wouldn't have had the balls to call that.
    Texas deserved to lose after that god awful performance anyway. You could tell their top guys were already looking towards the NBA draft.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas deserved to lose after that god awful performance anyway. You could tell their top guys were already looking towards the NBA draft.
    First round exit not a good way to boost their stock.

Glad to see Abilene getting the historic win in spite of it crashing my bracket, though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loyola Chicago doing it again.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refs called all kinds of sh** to get Illinois the double bonus though, so we'll see if LC holds on.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    but everyone on god's green earth thought the Illini were the greatest thing since the late 60s UCLA Bruins.
    They had almost as good a season as you could possibly have. They beat a lot of quality teams, and had a 16 PPG differential in the Big 10 which is nothing to sneeze at. Their only two losses were a one-point road loss to Ohio St, and then a 5 point loss in the championship to a UNC team that had multiple future NBA hall of famers. Just an odd team to refer too when you use the term 'collapse'.

IMO, a better choice would've been UT in 2009. Started off 17-0, and were ranked #1 in the country. Then they nosedived to a 7-9 finish and lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament while finishing the year unranked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had almost as good a season as you could possibly have. They beat a lot of quality teams, and had a 16 PPG differential in the Big 10 which is nothing to sneeze at. Their only two losses were a one-point road loss to Ohio St, and then a 5 point loss in the championship to a UNC team that had multiple future NBA hall of famers. Just an odd team to refer too when you use the term 'collapse'.

IMO, a better choice would've been UT in 2009. Started off 17-0, and were ranked #1 in the country. Then they nosedived to a 7-9 finish and lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament while finishing the year unranked
    That was the year before or after Durant?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Refs called all kinds of sh** to get Illinois the double bonus though, so we'll see if LC holds on.
    This happened to me, but I was the Bull. We anticipated the possibility of his reaction (his warning), and had a plan just in case. Interestingly, I was 49 at the time, he was 34 and she was 27. We came in, Trevor lost his seeing us, yelling we were late. He was irate, but collapsed in tears when I told him the reason we were late, we did not make it to dinner, instead, we went to my house where we ed each other silly, and she took my load in mouth and in her pussy. And now, i was going to take her ass as he licked my from her pussy. We did, he lost his ego at ude

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That was the year before or after Durant?
    2009 was three after Durant. They had about eight players that season that were borderline NBA-level talents, but none had any impactful NBA career with the exception of Avery Bradley. I think he was a freshman that year though

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Krutwig is a Baby Jokic.

Thread Information