Page 48 of 171 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 4270
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are are we getting this $13 million figure with regard to Walker? His QO in summer of 2022 is half that, AFAIK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are are we getting this $13 million figure with regard to Walker? His QO in summer of 2022 is half that, AFAIK.
    My bad. That’s his cap hold, a multiplier of the QO.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    i have been told spurs are targeting texas pf greg brown with their first pick

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am starting to see Brown slip to the second round on some mock drafts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am starting to see Brown slip to the second round on some mock drafts
    Brown in the 2d round might be a straight up coup. (But that's where the value will be anyway, Brown or otherwise, this is a 2d round draft.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have either Sengun or Jones shown the mobility or quickness to slide up to the 4? I think finding a better long-term solution at starting PF is vital.

And sadly, Samanic hasn't shown enough (or been given enough opportunities) to make me believe he's the answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should have the draft sooner imo, it’s gonna probably be another quick turn around for rookies like last year

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starts to hit some threes, more playmaking ability... he will be very good imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the playmaking and perimeter shooting in these highlights. If he can add some more muscle he could be a really good fit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have either Sengun or Jones shown the mobility or quickness to slide up to the 4? I think finding a better long-term solution at starting PF is vital.

And sadly, Samanic hasn't shown enough (or been given enough opportunities) to make me believe he's the answer.
    Sengun has no hope in the NBA if he can't play the 4. Teams don't play small ball C as often as people think they do. He'll get bullied by the likes of Kanter, Embiid, Adams, the list goes on...

At one point, people thought Samanic wouldn't be able to play the 4 because they thought he would be slow footed. He proved those doubters wrong. Sengun has to prove people wrong with his quickness. I can't say if he can or can't right now. He certainly is smart enough to handle defensive assignments, but can his body catch up with his mind? We'll see.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun has no hope in the NBA if he can't play the 4. Teams don't play small ball C as often as people think they do. He'll get bullied by the likes of Kanter, Embiid, Adams, the list goes on...

At one point, people thought Samanic wouldn't be able to play the 4 because they thought he would be slow footed. He proved those doubters wrong. Sengun has to prove people wrong with his quickness. I can't say if he can or can't right now. He certainly is smart enough to handle defensive assignments, but can his body catch up with his mind? We'll see.

Im not totally agree, actually he is a 5 but maybe with developping his shoot/quickness he can be a 4.
    Yes he will get bullied by embiid but like almost all nba centers and in the other part, he could work on a lot of centers in the nba with his footwork, IQ ...

Playing a center who is 6'9 maybe 6'10 is not unbelivable in today's nba, all depends on match up. Maybe i'm wrong but i don't see a position problem with sengun.
    Last edited by duncan2150; 05-23-2021 at 06:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People are down on Luka but Luka acts like a man unfazed by his lack of opportunities so far. IMO, the Spurs have been in his ear telling him he'll get playing time next season. You can't be this upbeat about being a Spur after being given barely any playing time. Even Metu looked disgruntled towards the end of his time with the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should have the draft sooner imo, it’s gonna probably be another quick turn around for rookies like last year
    Nothing like last year. They’ve already said there will be a summer league. That’s huge. There won’t be that dead month in August, but I expect everything else to be pretty normal. Training camp in mid September, pre season games or scrimmages in October, season starts in late October.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This man loves the mid-range. Plays so much like DeMar, it's not even funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That’s a hard no for me, then.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People are down on Luka but Luka acts like a man unfazed by his lack of opportunities so far. IMO, the Spurs have been in his ear telling him he'll get playing time next season. You can't be this upbeat about being a Spur after being given barely any playing time. Even Metu looked disgruntled towards the end of his time with the Spurs.
    I think Samanic breaks out big next year. To me he is clearly superior to Johnson. He is the only current Spur with a chance to be a true #1 option. He will be next year’s MIP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's actually pretty crazy the amount of players in this draft that favor the mid-range, with questions of can they extend to be reliable, consistent threats from beyond the arc...

Johnson, Bouknight, Dosunmu, Springer just to name a few.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually pretty crazy the amount of players in this draft that favor the mid-range, with questions of can they extend to be reliable, consistent threats from beyond the arc...

Johnson, Bouknight, Dosunmu, Springer just to name a few.
    Then the team should pass on all of them (in either round).

We need size, defense and three point shooting/a gunner, not a(nother) guy making his living at the most inefficient part of the court.

I think Samanic breaks out big next year. To me he is clearly superior to Johnson. He is the only current Spur with a chance to be a true #1 option. He will be next year’s MIP.
    That'd be both insane and huge if your prediction comes true.

Only time in recent memory that a bit player became a 'star' was Jermaine O'Neal after leaving Portland for Indiana.

I definitely think Luka has the tools to be a rotational piece or starter, but will his confidence and approach catch up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My prediction isn't as extreme as butts', but I think Luka will produce something similar to what Keldon did this year...which is pretty good all things considered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sengun looked pretty decent in those highlights, considering how badly his team was getting beat down.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then the team should pass on all of them (in either round).

We need size, defense and three point shooting/a gunner, not a(nother) guy making his living at the most inefficient part of the court.
    I agree whole heartedly in the point that if the Spurs don’t project any of those guys to be capable long distance shooters long term, you have to pass.
    Analysts obviously use any metric possible to prop up “their guy”, but this one I found somewhat interesting about Springer:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think any league in the world has worse sports journalists than the NBA.

Thread Information