Page 93 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4270
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No giddey,wagner,moody,bouknight or sengun for us.....depressing af
    if this held up (and it won't), i'd go with duarte or murphy (murphy will have really jumped if he goes at 16).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My personal updated BB from a few days ago.

1. Cade Cunningham
    2. Evan Mobley
    3. Jonathan Kuminga
    4. Jalen Green
    5. Jalen Suggs
    6. Franz Wagner
    7. Scottie Barnes
    8. Moses Moody
    9. Alperen Sengun
    10. Josh Giddey
    11. James Bouknight
    12. Keon Johnson
    13. Kai Jones
    14. Jalen Johnson
    15. Corey Kispert
    16. Chris Duarte
    17. Trey Murphy
    18. Jaden Springer
    19. Tre Mann
    20. Sharife Cooper
    21. Davion Mitc
    22. Usman Garuba
    23. JT Thor
    24. Isaiah Jackson
    25. Joshua Primo
    26. Ayo Dosunmu
    27. Joe Weiskamp
    28. Roko Prkacin
    29. Jared Butler
    30. Zaire Williams

I'd really like to add another pick in the 20's..
    Good list! I’m going to do my best to get you on the Duarte bandwagon

Big board
    Tier 1
    Wagner
    Moody
    Giddey

Tier 2
    Duarte
    Bouknight

Tier 3
    Jalen Johnson
    Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
    Murphy III
    Sengun

Tier 4
    Kai Jones
    Tre Mann
    Usman Garuba

Tier 5
    Corey Kispert
    Keon Johnson
    Jaden Springer

As with before, I’m satisfied with anyone from Tiers 1-4.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are they not the same!? They’re both big wings that play SF/PF, both are decent shooters, solid defenders, etc. It just seems redundant to have both of them on the team, I wouldn’t hate because I’m still skeptical of Luka but I think there’s other areas of need or shoot for higher upside
    Not a Wagner fan, but the redundancies you are mentioning are the type most teams would want. Can’t have too much shooting, size, and solid defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a Wagner fan, but the redundancies you are mentioning are the type most teams would want. Can’t have too much shooting, size, and solid defense
    I totally agree with that! You can never have to much size, shooting, def. I guess what I’m trying to say is there’s more pressing issues the spurs need to address imo. They need to find the best player at 12 that they can regardless of there position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think Moody would then have to be on their radar too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I totally agree with that! You can never have to much size, shooting, def. I guess what I’m trying to say is there’s more pressing issues the spurs need to address imo. They need to find the best player at 12 that they can regardless of there position.
    you don’t think Keldon at PF and giving Gay minutes was a big issue?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo, it was a big issue. Instead of having Keldon bully smaller wings or even guards because a lot of teams have 3 guard lineups, he was used at 4 and had to waste so much energy dealing with way bigger players. I have to admit that I haven't followed this draft class at all, but unless we can get someone who's a guaranteed thing, I don't want anyone shorter than 6'8. Unless we trade away a couple of guards we already have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, I would dangle Luka for a #19 pick. I personally think teams would bite.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good list! I’m going to do my best to get you on the Duarte bandwagon

Big board
    Tier 1
    Wagner
    Moody
    Giddey

Tier 2
    Duarte
    Bouknight

Tier 3
    Jalen Johnson
    Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
    Murphy III
    Sengun

Tier 4
    Kai Jones
    Tre Mann
    Usman Garuba

Tier 5
    Corey Kispert
    Keon Johnson
    Jaden Springer

As with before, I’m satisfied with anyone from Tiers 1-4.
    You may very well get me there on Duarte. He's risen alit for me personally over the last month. I'll even add that Duarte and Weiskamp have effectively lowered Kispert in my board at the same time. There's alot of value there getting a similar player at a lower draft point. Wieskamp's athletic testing moved him up considerably for me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No giddey,wagner,moody,bouknight or sengun for us.....depressing af
    Keep in mind that this is my BB based on how I value players for the Spurs and its not a prediction of draft order. I fully expect Keon, Kispert, and Jones or Johnson to go before we pick and that'll knock 3 of those guys you mentioned into our range.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its tough to say but probably so… playing Gay was an issue in itself lmao spurs have so many needs that they could go in any direction! I just think they should find the guy who has the highest upside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may very well get me there on Duarte. He's risen alit for me personally over the last month. I'll even add that Duarte and Weiskamp have effectively lowered Kispert in my board at the same time. There's alot of value there getting a similar player at a lower draft point. Wieskamp's athletic testing moved him up considerably for me.
    I’ll venture into saying that he will be one of the All-Stars of this class (if he lands with the right team of course). That’s something I don’t even feel comfortable saying (yet) for my Tier 1 guys. His offensive skillset is reeeediculously good.
    Last edited by Dejounte; 06-30-2021 at 05:26 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you're spot on with this and how many scouts view Kispert.
    Now not trying to discount Kispert's character or work ethic which may help him elevate his credentials, however...

All lottery teams except GS (likely to move their picks anyway), Indiana (should be a playoff team) and New Orleans (pressure to win now) should be in lottery contention next year too. Why use a pick on a guy who may have capped out his upside when you may get so much more out of a Zhaire, Bouknight, JT Thor long term?

Even then you'd argue that Duarte (skills off the bounce) and Weiskamp (better length, athlete) could be had later in the draft too.

I feel that Kispert's range starts at 13 ends around 20.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you're spot on with this and how many scouts view Kispert.
    Now not trying to discount Kispert's character or work ethic which may help him elevate his credentials, however...

All lottery teams except GS (likely to move their picks anyway), Indiana (should be a playoff team) and New Orleans (pressure to win now) should be in lottery contention next year too. Why use a pick on a guy who may have capped out his upside when you may get so much more out of a Zhaire, Bouknight, JT Thor long term?

Even then you'd argue that Duarte (skills off the bounce) and Weiskamp (better length, athlete) could be had later in the draft too.

I feel that Kispert's range starts at 13 ends around 20.
    I see the logic in a good bit of that and you have Kispert in the same range I value him, however, I would not be surprised to see a team above us who feels like they need a ready to go win now shooter (ahem Nola I'm looking at you) to take him earlier. I wouldn't but I can see a GM doing that..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My personal updated BB from a few days ago.

1. Cade Cunningham
    2. Evan Mobley
    3. Jonathan Kuminga
    4. Jalen Green
    5. Jalen Suggs
    6. Franz Wagner
    7. Scottie Barnes
    8. Moses Moody
    9. Alperen Sengun
    10. Josh Giddey
    11. James Bouknight
    12. Keon Johnson
    13. Kai Jones
    14. Jalen Johnson
    15. Corey Kispert
    16. Chris Duarte
    17. Trey Murphy
    18. Jaden Springer
    19. Tre Mann
    20. Sharife Cooper
    21. Davion Mitc
    22. Usman Garuba
    23. JT Thor
    24. Isaiah Jackson
    25. Joshua Primo
    26. Ayo Dosunmu
    27. Joe Weiskamp
    28. Roko Prkacin
    29. Jared Butler
    30. Zaire Williams

I'd really like to add another pick in the 20's..
    I would be very interested in Keon Johnson. He has things to work on, but so much potential.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keon Johnson is the best athlete in the draft. He’s a freak. And one of the best defenders too. Biggest concerns with him are his size (measures 6’3 at the combine) and his shooting ability (shot 27% from 3 this season) which I think he’ll improve on with time. But this team needs shooters in a bad way right now. More undersized Guards who can’t shoot is literally what we don’t need tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you're going to solve the shooting problem with a draft pick. Other than size difference, Keon is pretty close to Kawhi coming into the NBA -- super motor, even a better one than Leonard, and defense heavy, needing work in other areas.

I don't think Bouknight or Moody or those players are going to fix shooting. Duarte would help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you're going to solve the shooting problem with a draft pick. Other than size difference, Keon is pretty close to Kawhi coming into the NBA -- super motor, even a better one than Leonard, and defense heavy, needing work in other areas.

I don't think Bouknight or Moody or those players are going to fix shooting. Duarte would help.
    IMO, it’s super su ious that Keon and Jaden don’t follow each other on social media. You typically see teammates praise each other through IG, yet these two don’t even follow each other. Very, very odd. A hint of character concerns, if you ask me. Jaden posted only photos of his vertical leap results on IG, with Keon on the very edge of the photo. It’s a bit awkward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’m not buying that this kid is going to be a star haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

has anyone seen this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’m not buying that this kid is going to be a star haha
    I'm not sold on any of the supposed top five players or whatever it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, it’s super su ious that Keon and Jaden don’t follow each other on social media. You typically see teammates praise each other through IG, yet these two don’t even follow each other. Very, very odd. A hint of character concerns, if you ask me. Jaden posted only photos of his vertical leap results on IG, with Keon on the very edge of the photo. It’s a bit awkward.
    This may be poignant to some FO's.
    I see your point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't know if its a character issue. I remember Jaden speaking very highly of him in an interview around Feb or March, so unless something happened recently maybe?

IMHO, I think Keon Johnson's height was exposed to some extent at the combine and now they're very much competing for similar draft stock.

Even NBA athletes.com put Jaden as a wing rather than a PG or a CG when they put out their interpretations of measurable and athletic data out from the combine:

https://nbathlete.com/

For ref:

bSPARQ is an offshoot of SPARQ, which stands for Speed Power Agility Reaction and Quickness, and it is a tool to measure the athleticism of NBA Draft prospects. SPARQ was originally developed by NIKE and some version of it has been used to measure the athleticism of athletes for several years. It is extremely popular among certain NFL teams, for example. By reverse-engineering the formula that was used to measure SPARQ for high-school athletes, we were able to create a similar metric to measure the athleticism of NBA prospects.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has some dribble skills, some passing smarts, but yeah, the Bo Outlaw comparison makes you have reservation. Honestly, everyone 10-20 has reservations for me. Which makes me wonder if Chris Duarte is this year’s Desmond Bane? Meaning, there’s a quality player with few flaws, but projects as a 10 year role player? And should he be getting way more attention?
    My post from four weeks ago aged well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My post from four weeks ago aged well.

I mean if thats the best sa can do then sure

Thread Information