Page 162 of 171 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4270
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kispert or Jalen Johnson
    If this is how it goes, then any of Giddey, Duarte, or Jackson for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://mobile.twitter.com/draftexpr...77139394719744

its going to be Moody for the Grizzlies

hes the one who called the trade in the first place

Givony is plugged in
    Ja! I predicted this is who they wanted!

But honestly though, that's not to say they wouldn't prefer others but if they are taken this is who they can get and is someone that was still worth that trade to them.

BTW he also said there's interest in Giddey and Wagner and that many believe Giddey will go higher . Well just have to see what Gs W does with their pick.

No rumors about Sengun though.
    Last edited by SAGirl; 07-26-2021 at 08:04 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is how it goes, then any of Giddey, Duarte, or Jackson for me.
    It's hard for me to say because I don't know our 'direction'... if we're going completely young then I'd go upside with Johnson, Jackson, or Giddey(from this group)...if we are going to sign or trade for win now players I'd go Kispert...followed by Duarte.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminds me of how they instructed Vassell not to tell anyone he worked out with them last year to hide their interest in him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling the spurs are gonna go out of left field and draft Tre Mann or something lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When are we going to get timvp’s Big Board? Didn’t we already have Version 1.0 around this time last year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling the spurs are gonna go out of left field and draft Tre Mann or something lol
    My dark horse is Keon Johnson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When are we going to get timvp’s Big Board? Didn’t we already have Version 1.0 around this time last year?
    the guy disappears for months. I wonder if he works offshore.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My dark horse is Keon Johnson.
    I think that's a pretty solid dark horse kind of pick...he seems to have dropped a little in the minds of most pundits...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd wager that Jaden Springer has a better career than Keon Johnson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs rumors to get into the top 10
    First time I see it, but it references as a source a SI article. The bidding is probably too rich I imagine. But anything happening I expect to be in draft night.

One interesting factoid here is that the Spurs worked out apparently a lot of guards which I don't see mentioned here bc it's likely not to the interest of fans but should they move White or Murray a main guard with upside should be drafted, So it makes sense to me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs rumors to get into the top 10
    First time I see it, but it references as a source a SI article. The bidding is probably too rich I imagine. But anything happening I expect to be in draft night.

One interesting factoid here is that the Spurs worked out apparently a lot of guards which I don't see mentioned here bc it's likely not to the interest of fans but should they move White or Murray a main guard with upside should be drafted, So it makes sense to me.
    I wonder who we would be targeting? Are we talking about moving into the top 6? Hopefully we get a little more context in the next day or so.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd wager that Jaden Springer has a better career than Keon Johnson.
    I have Springer high on my BB as well..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder who we would be targeting? Are we talking about moving into the top 6? Hopefully we get a little more context in the next day or so.
    They'd have to give up an asset like Dejounte Murray and I don't think they replace a Dejounte Murray with that pick. It doesn't make sense. But I'd see it as after the top 5, anyway. The prices above that have to be very high.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd have to give up an asset like Dejounte Murray and I don't think they replace a Dejounte Murray with that pick. It doesn't make sense. But I'd see it as after the top 5, anyway. The prices above that have to be very high.
    Yea I agree with that...most prognosticators have a top 5 or 6 man tier (depending on how you view Kuminga)..personally I have it a little deeper but, assuming they are with the consensus it would take a good bit to get that high....on the other hand if they like Kuminga and he falls a little or maybe they are as high as I am on Wagner then maybe getting to 7 or 8 gets it done...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the only guy to reasonably trade up for is Kuminga because he’s falling some, I don’t even think we have enough to get into the top 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea I agree with that...most prognosticators have a top 5 or 6 man tier (depending on how you view Kuminga)..personally I have it a little deeper but, assuming they are with the consensus it would take a good bit to get that high....on the other hand if they like Kuminga and he falls a little or maybe they are as high as I am on Wagner then maybe getting to 7 or 8 gets it done...
    There's some unexpected movement up top, with Mobley maybe slipping to four. The two players I kind of see the Spurs coveting up at the top are Mobley and possibly Barnes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre Mann gonna end up being the best scorer of the bunch. He has handles & can shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre Mann gonna end up being the best scorer of the bunch. He has handles & can shoot.
    I agree he could, that’s why I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the pick lol I think with Demar leaving and Patty potentially leaving the spurs could add another guard

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's some unexpected movement up top, with Mobley maybe slipping to four. The two players I kind of see the Spurs coveting up at the top are Mobley and possibly Barnes.
    Mobley would be the dream in this draft.... I'd give alot to move up and grab him if he fell to a team willing to deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you're spinning like those idiot Trump supporters you so rightly and eloquently criticize.

I don't want them to just do something (I've detailed countless scenarios I'd either be fine with or could at least understand), I said if nothing else I'll take that over the usual relative inactivity. Anything to see a pulse.

They keep going the way they are, they're going to continue to have the lowest odds possible of building a sustainably good team with the assets and flexibility to pivot and improve beyond that.
    what if Luka has a breakout season and we add a John Collins in FA? Add in a draft pick like Sengun or Wagner and this team is competing for homecourt advantage in a couple years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mannnn, I know people think he has red flags but Jalen Johnson looks like he could be a beast imo him and Keldon at the forward positions could punish teams!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mannnn, I know people think he has red flags but Jalen Johnson looks like he could be a beast imo him and Keldon at the forward positions could punish teams!
    Just keep that red flag flying. If anything Pop could get the inside from Coach K

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mobley would be the dream in this draft.... I'd give alot to move up and grab him if he fell to a team willing to deal.
    +1

Thread Information