Page 80 of 171 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 4270
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You missed the AND in that line, but go ahead and punch out of the discussion, because you completely missed my point in the last sentence, with emphasized all caps words.
    "Players who ARE ready to play, AND who might develop Star power aren’t available at 12."

contradicts this:

"You can get a franchise guy at 12, but he’s not going to be one in year one. "

Tell me what the did I miss?

I don't know why you keep following me around but I'll be on your ing ass if you want me to and point out your in every post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If bored gents or after another big board, highly recommend digging into this one.
    Goes 88 deep.
    Well worth your time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Players who ARE ready to play, AND who might develop Star power aren’t available at 12."

contradicts this:

I don't know why you keep following me around but I'll be on your ing ass if you want me to and point out your in every post.
    This discussion started when YOU jumped in after I responded to another poster. Get off my , fool. I’m not the follower, you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This discussion started when YOU jumped in after I responded to another poster. Get off my , fool. I’m not the follower, you are.
    Ha! Sure, let's ignore your antics for the past week or so. You want me to be a follower so bad, so be it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBAdraft.net has us taking Kai Jones. Looks like a stretch 5, his comparisons on there are Jaxson Hayes and Jaren Jackson Jr. If he's an athletic big that can shoot, that's got to be good value at 12 right? Assuming he falls.
    I don't think Kai makes it to 12, but I would take him if he was there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Estatic Vs Dejounte - This is going to be Epic so place your bets place your bets

Don’t forget ur

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How depressed do we sound when reading ST compared to those other fan forums?

This place is all sweetness and light compared to the 76ers fan forums.

I don’t know who I favor in the draft but it looks like there are some really nice possibilities at 12. I’m looking forward to draft night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One guy who might rise based on combine stats is Jericho Sims (UT).

Not a big fan of him for the Spurs (maybe 2d round depending on who is there) but his metrics may intrigue those who are into that.

His wingspan of 7'3.25" is second among all those measured.

His standing jump (37") and max jump (44.5") are both first among those who chose to do it.

On the other hand, his w/o shoes height is a shockingly low 6'9".

He's older, a bit of a late bloomer, and has a tendency to disappear at times due to lack of aggressiveness/confidence -- but he also (at least arguably) suffered under the disfunction of the Shaka Smart regime.

I'm not sure he'll make it in the NBA, but he could be a value pick if he does.

I have a hunch he may move up the boards (despite the strangely low height measurement), maybe even late first round.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've spent twenty years NOT researching and scouting the top 15 and I agree we should tank based on my previous twenty years next years draft IS ALWAYS better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't been on the board much lately and just realized the Think Tank board is defunct. What happened there? I used to love that thing. Was a great way to discuss each prospect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a UT fan it's surprised me he hasn't been included in any mock drafts I've seen. I think he'll be a very good role player in the NBA and would be an excellent 2nd round pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't been on the board much lately and just realized the Think Tank board is defunct. What happened there? I used to love that thing. Was a great way to discuss each prospect.
    wasnt it Bruno who did most of the posting in think tank

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moody being interviewed by the Cavs per his IG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

contradicts this:

Get em!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I busted you up so many times, you’re reduced to being the peanut gallery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SB Nation has Spurs taking Jaden Springer, Bleacher Report-Josh Giddey, CBS-Isaiah Jackson, Rookie Wire-Josh Giddey, NBA.com-Franz Wagner, The Athletic-Kai Jones, NY Post-Corey Kispert, Sporting News-Jalen Johnson, Yahoo Sports-Josh Giddey and USA Today-Josh Giddey. I don't know what ESPN+ had. it'll get more interesting after the combine.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If bored gents or after another big board, highly recommend digging into this one.
    Goes 88 deep.
    Well worth your time.

Some good stuff in there. Nice.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SB Nation has Spurs taking Jaden Springer, Bleacher Report-Josh Giddey, CBS-Isaiah Jackson, Rookie Wire-Josh Giddey, NBA.com-Franz Wagner, The Athletic-Kai Jones, NY Post-Corey Kispert, Sporting News-Jalen Johnson, Yahoo Sports-Josh Giddey and USA Today-Josh Giddey. I don't know what ESPN+ had. it'll get more interesting after the combine.
    Interesting. Almost all those players have a significant variance in how sites rank them, except Wagner, and Giddey to some degree. But Springer is top 10 occasionally and then in the 20s in others, same with Kispert, Johnson, and Jackson. I like Springer the most out of those I think, with the idea that he is undervalued and Giddey is overvalued.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. Almost all those players have a significant variance in how sites rank them, except Wagner, and Giddey to some degree. But Springer is top 10 occasionally and then in the 20s in others, same with Kispert, Johnson, and Jackson. I like Springer the most out of those I think, with the idea that he is undervalued and Giddey is overvalued.
    giddey won't be at the combine but he will be in vegas with the aussie team; not sure if he gets too many minutes on such a deep squad but with simmons supposedly bowing out, maybe he'll get an opportunity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goes 88 deep.
    Well worth your time.

Great read-- thanks for posting. I too like Jaden Springer, Roko Prkacin, and Trey Murphy lll higher, and Kuminga lower. For me Kuminga is one of the scarier prospects. I think I'd take Wagner before Kuminga because he just seems to have too many red flags with poor 3pt%, poor FT%, poor metrics in the G league, poor feel, too many turnovers...

If Julian Champagnie doesn't get drafted, I like him as a 6'8" Bryn Forbes replacement.
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 06-23-2021 at 02:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This year I am a sizest. Who are the 4 names I should look up that are 6’6 or taller that could potentially fall in our draft range. Jw and thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a UT fan it's surprised me he [Jericho Sims] hasn't been included in any mock drafts I've seen. I think he'll be a very good role player in the NBA and would be an excellent 2nd round pick.
    He's currently the #54 pick in the 2d round on NBADraft.net. But you're right, many mocks don't seem to list him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope whoever the spurs draft at 12 will make an immidiate impact this season,and not go the devin vassel ,luka,kj route
    Luka is already in a different route from Vassell and KJ. Some are trying to sell me on the K.Anderson route. We shall see what route that Luka is on.

But I do get the core of your wish. I do hope this rookie plays and is impactful from his first season… that would be someone special.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This year I am a sizest. Who are the 4 names I should look up that are 6’6 or taller that could potentially fall in our draft range. Jw and thanks
    using just the over 6'6" criteria, some names would be:

1st round: josh giddey, corey kispert, alparen sengun and franz wagner and others would add kai jones, isaiah jackson, and usman garuba.

2nd round: j.t. thor, joe wieskamp, trey murphy III and day'son sharpe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a UT fan it's surprised me he hasn't been included in any mock drafts I've seen. I think he'll be a very good role player in the NBA and would be an excellent 2nd round pick.

Thread Information