Page 130 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 4270
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    think its Jalen Johnson
    Giddey. Not facing the rim, feet pointing 30 degrees left, WAY too much guide hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More from The Ringer today. Could be horse , but sounds plausible.

Detroit sticks with Cunningham. Houston jukes a bit and takes Jalen Green. Cleveland would then take Evan Mobley. Toronto takes Suggs.

Possibles then are Barnes to Orlando, Bouknight to OKC. This would leave Kuminga slipping (unsurprisingly). GSW wouldn't want him, needing win-now players. Trade out? Or take who they wanted anyway?

Then you have Orlando's second pick, Sacramento, New Orleans, and Charlotte. This is the danger zone of teams who might nab Spurs' favorites. I can totally see Wagner go to Sacramento, Moody go to New Orleans, Charlotte picking Sengun. I feel Orlando would take Kuminga before them. This would leave, say, Josh Giddey.

There are a lot of scenarios, but if the top six to seven picks look this way, then things are shaking out in an interesting way. Dark horses include Kai Jones attracting one of those picks, NOP deciding against shooting and replacing Lono Ball with a stab at Giddey or Davion Mitc , those sorts of things. Jalen Johnson remains an enigma, although I think he will drop.

Again, it's The Ringer. The only real story for SAS is that Bouknight and Barnes seem like they're going pretty high and I believe that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a Kuminga skeptic, but the physical tools and raw skillset are undeniably rare and needed, so if he really does fall to 7, the Spurs should strongly consider pursuing a trade. Unfortunately the only feasible one is probably White and 12 (maybe they could be talked into a top 10 protected future 1st instead of 12, since they already have 14). Vassell (Warriors were reported high on him last year and he's plug and play) and 12 could be tried, but I doubt they'd do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress
    2h
    Source: Five more players are expected to be added to the Green Room next week. Likely to come from this group of players based on NBA team voting:
    Ziaire Williams
    Cam Thomas
    Sharife Cooper
    Usman Garuba
    Alperen Sengun
    Trey Murphy
    Isaiah Jackson
    Jared Butler
    Chris Duarte

Source: 15 players have received invites to the NBA Draft green room so far Cade Cunningham Jalen Green Evan Mobley Jalen Suggs Jonathan Kuminga Scottie Barnes Davion Mitc James Bouknight Keon Johnson Franz Wagner Josh Giddey Jalen Johnson Corey Kispert Moses Moody Kai Jones

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a Kuminga skeptic, but the physical tools and raw skillset are undeniably rare and needed, so if he really does fall to 7, the Spurs should strongly consider pursuing a trade. Unfortunately the only feasible one is probably White and 12 (maybe they could be talked into a top 10 protected future 1st instead of 12, since they already have 14). Vassell (Warriors were reported high on him last year and he's plug and play) and 12 could be tried, but I doubt they'd do that.
    I like Kuminga alot and have him high on my personal board...the only concern I have is his age... I've been looking at it as he's the age he claims to be but I've seen reports lately that are questioning that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Source: 15 players have received invites to the NBA Draft green room so far Cade Cunningham Jalen Green Evan Mobley Jalen Suggs Jonathan Kuminga Scottie Barnes Davion Mitc James Bouknight Keon Johnson Franz Wagner Josh Giddey Jalen Johnson Corey Kispert Moses Moody Kai Jones
    Is it just a coincidence Jalen Johnson is the 12th name on that list, or could that mean something more?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Kuminga alot and have him high on my personal board...the only concern I have is his age... I've been looking at it as he's the age he claims to be but I've seen reports lately that are questioning that...
    Yep, huge difference to get a kid with potential when he is 18 or 19 but very different if he is 20 and older

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d be shocked if Sengun doesn’t get a green room invite.

If I had to guess from that list - Sengun, Cooper, Jackson, Duarte, Thomas.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mobley’s USC vs Bouknight’s UConn. Evan involved in every play while James had 3 in 3 attempts from 3 pt in the first 5 minutes of the game
    I keep hearing that the Rockets are torn between Evan Mobley and Jalen Green. I would be surprised if they pass on Mobley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep hearing that the Rockets are torn between Evan Mobley and Jalen Green. I would be surprised if they pass on Mobley.
    Rockets have maybe the worst owner in sports. Their fan base is so screwed and I wouldn't be surprised if he's tipping the scales for 'marketability' or some crap.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It may depend on what they need most, the best shooting guard or the best center in the draft upside being considered. Me, I go with height atm.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets have maybe the worst owner in sports. Their fan base is so screwed and I wouldn't be surprised if he's tipping the scales for 'marketability' or some crap.
    I agree... I wasn't sure we find a worse owner than Sacramento has....but alas we have...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    their CEO quit and followed Morey to the Sixers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It may depend on what they need most, the best shooting guard or the best center in the draft upside being considered. Me, I go with height atm.
    So would I.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would they do with Christian Wood? I won’t gift the #2, but trade to #3 and future pick, then get Green which is what they need.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would they do with Christian Wood? I won’t gift the #2, but trade to #3 and future pick, then get Green which is what they need.
    They trade him if they take Mobley..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just starting to wake up for the draft. If the Spurs find a way to get a later first (like trading 12 for 19 and 22), then I really like Queta. Dude has that rare combination of both looking like a finished product and having obvious upside. I legit think he could become buoyant from three if his development staff wills it badly enough, and most of the rest of the game is already there.

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As of today I only like Sengun and J. Johnson for the Spurs. Both of these players have alpha mentality. Idc what coach K says about Johnson. I’d still take him because he almost certainly will get along with young guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As of today I only like Sengun and J. Johnson for the Spurs. Both of these players have alpha mentality. Idc what coach K says about Johnson. I’d still take him because he almost certainly will get along with young guys.
    This is some bizarre logic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just starting to wake up for the draft. If the Spurs find a way to get a later first (like trading 12 for 19 and 22), then I really like Queta. Dude has that rare combination of both looking like a finished product and having obvious upside. I legit think he could become buoyant from three if his development staff wills it badly enough, and most of the rest of the game is already there.
    Queta is very interesting. There are some decent big man prospects under the radar. It's hard to project in the league right now, as some of them may be completely unplayable, but I think many will have value.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Queta is interesting, but I wouldn't trade for a pick to acquire him. I'd be guessing that he's there at 41... That said, I certainly wouldn't object to acquiring another (mid-late) first in this draft; I think there's quite a few interesting bits of talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Queta is interesting, but I wouldn't trade for a pick to acquire him. I'd be guessing that he's there at 41... That said, I certainly wouldn't object to acquiring another (mid-late) first in this draft; I think there's quite a few interesting bits of talent.
    I don't even think we're in the market for another big. What we need are shooting and playmaking. But Quetas has great qualities and if the FO doesn't think Poeltl is the solution, then somone like him might be good. Hard to tell where a lot of these players are going to get tabbed. Right now Quetas feels like a 2nd rounder, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    4m
    Sources: Great news for potential first-round NBA pick Jared Butler of Baylor: The NBA’s fitness-to-play panel has medically cleared Butler to play in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do people feel about Isaiah Todd? Pretty interesting prospect, would be awesome to grab him in the 2nd round

Spurs Fan In Milan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Jared Butler is my man. Great news indeed.

Thread Information