Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I preferred that Curry tweet
    Already got it up after Joseph K was the only one secure enough to give the goods.

You can't see it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Both gave you peanuts while halfing the worth of your money.

Don't be a simp.
    Mitch and his $600 blew it. That 2k promise won the Democrats GA and the Senate.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They were fact checking his boldface lies. Also LOL making Mexico pay for it. Made the Pentagon pay for it instead.
    He said Mexico would pay indirectly through a new trade agreement, not being cut a check.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He said Mexico would pay indirectly through a new trade agreement, not being cut a check.
    That didn't work either

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Poor evaluator of talent
    Bad X and Os (assistants did all of that)
    No idea the game has passed him by

All he did was massaging egos, manipulate refs and coattail his way to les
    Agreed.

Perfect for today's NBA

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That didn't work either

Oh, yeah? 89-10 vote. Dems applauded it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Agreed.

Perfect for today's NBA
    He was too in love with the triple post offense. He'd hang on to it, even now, and suck as a result

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed.

Perfect for today's NBA
    Well if he had to manage egos in the 90s, it means he coached a bunch of gots back then too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link, quote?

I heard the fat phuck say "Mexico's going to pay for it" ad nauseum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if he had to manage egos in the 90s, it means he coached a bunch of gots back then too
    That answer would be yes.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No one would touch Rodman's 96 social media numbers

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Same player came to mind. Are we ignoring the fact Melo still plays in todays poor man league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah? 89-10 vote. Dems applauded it.
    It still didn't work. The reason they got a bipartisan bill in place is because they bent over to labor, or it wasn't going to pass the House.

This was right before the impeachment too, IIRC. Mexico already had signed off on the deal even before the US vote.

The only reason to get it done at any cost for Trump was that it opened up the door for a trade deal with China, who basically told him to go himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao Rodman was such an attention , tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Link, quote?

I heard the fat phuck say "Mexico's going to pay for it" ad nauseum.
    He said it in one of the debates in the primaries the first time around. But even prior to that comment, I wasn't foolish enough to think he was going to taunt/troll Mexico and then subsequently force them to write a check

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It still didn't work. The reason they got a bipartisan bill in place is because they bent over to labor, or it wasn't going to pass the House.

This was right before the impeachment too, IIRC. Mexico already had signed off on the deal even before the US vote.

The only reason to get it done at any cost for Trump was that it opened up the door for a trade deal with China, who basically told him to go himself.
    It's debatable, but even if USMCA is only marginally better than NAFTA, then Trump's claim of Mexico paying for the wall would be true - happens over time, though.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lmao Rodman was such an attention , tbh
    Strange because he was such a coy recluse early on. Madonna must have brainwashed him.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I mean Carmelo does suck tbh. But hiring Derrick Fisher was an extremely stupid move. His free agent signings were too. And so was his fascination with running the triangle. All Phil ever did was prove that the system worked when he had several top 10 players of all time run it.
    This. Awhile back, I watched some pseudointellectual video on the Triangle Offense. I thought my mind was about to be blown, but all it was was just a bunch of running around until MJ, Kobe, or Shaq either scored 1 on 1 or kicked it to someone wide open once they got doubled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. Awhile back, I watched some pseudointellectual video on the Triangle Offense. I thought my mind was about to be blown, but all it was was just a bunch of running around until MJ, Kobe, or Shaq either scored 1 on 1 or kicked it to someone wide open once they got doubled
    Yep

Sure, once in a while someone whould set a screen for Kukoc or Kerr for an open J, but it ultimately ended up with MJ or Kobe isolated on the elbow with everybody else standing like traffic cones on the weak side watching

"bUt bAcK iN tHe 90s, yOu hAd sTrAtEgIes, iT wAs mOre diverse"

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    it ultimately ended up with MJ or Kobe isolated on the elbow with everybody else standing like traffic cones on the weak side watching
    pretty much this

it was basically just an iso offense that had enough movement to allow the iso player to pass either to his left or right when he got bottled up, instead of being forced to throw up a bad shot or have nowhere to pass.

not that it was some horrible offense or anything, it just required an unstoppable 1-on-1 iso player for it to work, and it definitely did a good job of maximizing those guys talent. but its clearly a dated concept after illegal defenses were no longer illegal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Rodman had zero attention at home. I actually felt sorry for the guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's debatable, but even if USMCA is only marginally better than NAFTA, then Trump's claim of Mexico paying for the wall would be true - happens over time, though.
    We had and still have a trade deficit with Mexico:

The U.S. goods trade deficit with Mexico was $101.4 billion in 2019, a 29.5% increase ($22.8 billion) over 2018.

The United States has a services trade surplus of an estimated $3.1 billion with Mexico in 2019, down 39.3% from 2018.

https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico

How is that paying for the wall again?

Thread Information