Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's just ing hilarious seeing him cuck the Heat. I'd root hard for him in the Finals against the Clippers. Doesn't seem like the Lakers year with all these injuries so doubt they make it out of the conference anyways. Honestly I would root for Phoenix over the Nets if that's the Finals. Tough call if it's like Phoenix vs Philly though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No dude, this guy if he averages anything more than 6 and 4 because it means he held out on us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t even hate Aldridge for what ever reason he’s always been a 2nd fiddle at best. We had our chance with him in 16 and 17 but Kawhi choked and then got Zaza’d and that was that. I’m fine that he held I out, I wish Derozan would do the same I’m ready for the youth movement

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    fück the nets tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have deeper feelings over Harden ringing than LeFraud, but since they're on the same team, our affiliations align.
    This is why we buds!
    Don't get me wrong, this Nets team is full of insufferable gots, but NOTHING will ever replace the seething hatred I have for the Lakers, LeBronze, and their worthless piece of fan base.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    So either the Lakers win a ring, Nephew wins a ring, or that team full of asswipes in Brooklyn wins a ring. outcome this year sucks either way

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being happy about someone ting on you and then getting a ring.

You s are as weak as him

Literal little cucks
    I'm not happy about it, but I am somewhat happy that he's gone to the East and it's not the Lakers, Clippers, Trailblazers (who are all out West), and also the two East teams who wanted him, but wouldn't give us jack for him (Miami and Celtics - these two teams the most). If I had my choice of teams, I'd have probably preferred he went to the 76ers or Bucks to help them try and knock the Nets off, but yeah, could have been much worse, so that is the way I am choosing to look at it. Normally, I'd agree with you, though.

Also, in regard to the Nets, although I don't like Durant, Harden, Kyrie, D Jordan, Griffin (geez, they got a long list of players I DO NOT LIKE on that team), at least Sean Marks is a top notch guy. Tim Duncan and Manu both really liked the guy, so that is good enough for me to not hate on what he's doing. His job is to try and bring a Championship to Brooklyn and he's doing his best to try and do just that. He's done a pretty darn good job giving them the best shot to do so.

Having said all that, I always prefer dominant big men due to growing up in the D-Rob, Hakeem, Ewing, Shaq, TD era (just to name a few, sorry if I missed out any other greats), so I will most likely go for the 76ers (hopefully Embiid is healthy) or Milwaukee (Giannis finally won me over by not bailing and re-signing with the Bucks) to win the Eastern conference.

Who do you guys see as the legit Championship contenders up to this point of the season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m happy for any team that rings over Kawhi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s funny how the narrative changes. Before the trade deadline everyone in the sports pundit world was saying LMA is done. He signs with the Nets and everyone is like now he makes them unbeatable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good job Pat Rilley maybe you should have traded with us . So sorry, not sorry

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty funny to see Pat Riley get ed.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the best Lamarcus. Go get that ring. Sorry the spurs couldnt do it for you before the mute jumped ship.

So much for chasing shots . The nets of all teams. Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get me wrong, this Nets team is full of insufferable gots, but NOTHING will ever replace the seething hatred I have for the Lakers, LeBronze, and their worthless piece of fan base.
    This is the correct take....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad he got to a potential contender. If Clips make the Finals I'll be rooting for the Nets...if they make it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So either the Lakers win a ring, Nephew wins a ring, or that team full of asswipes in Brooklyn wins a ring. outcome this year sucks either way
    Or Utah and Denver. Everybody sleeping on them. And they shouldn’t

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or Utah and Denver. Everybody sleeping on them. And they shouldn’t
    You get “slept on” when you get pwned every year in the playoffs. Gotta win something first and they sure as aint winning this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    League getting ran by a 12 year old boy on a mtn dew rush.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad he cucked the heat. What they get for waiting on buyout instead of sending us some scraps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty surprised, tbh. Thought it was going to be the Heat.
    Why? The Heat have no chance of going back to the Finals much less winning. Aldridge is chasing a Ring & going to a stacked team fits his style & personality. Less responsibility and effort necessary. You weren't thinking this was about playing time did you? I'm so tired of all the nonsense and wishing him luck. It's all empty. He was unprofessional from the day he showed up at camp for the first time. He was consistently over-weight, made little to no effort at doing what the coaching staff asked of him and was just a pain in the ass. Nice personality? Maybe, I have no idea. But who cares? This is the NBA. From the earliest stories of him walking off the court when Tim urged him to work harder to shriveling up after Kawhi was injured against Golden State, this man did nothing to lead this team. Everything he did was at his pace & choice.

I was thrilled when he signed here but he quickly proved me wrong. Just like Pau Gasol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hair dat, woooooooooord.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty funny to see Pat Riley get ed.
    There was no way in Lamarcus was going to the Heat. Try reading Shaq's books about the work ethic required to play there. Aldridge would have been more miserable than he was here. He actually would have been in danger of quickly getting cut. , he would been in danger of Jimmy Butler slapping him around for lack of effort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being happy about someone ting on you and then getting a ring.

You s are as weak as him

Literal little cucks
    Tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? The Heat have no chance of going back to the Finals much less winning. Aldridge is chasing a Ring & going to a stacked team fits his style & personality. Less responsibility and effort necessary. You weren't thinking this was about playing time did you? I'm so tired of all the nonsense and wishing him luck. It's all empty. He was unprofessional from the day he showed up at camp for the first time. He was consistently over-weight, made little to no effort at doing what the coaching staff asked of him and was just a pain in the ass. Nice personality? Maybe, I have no idea. But who cares? This is the NBA. From the earliest stories of him walking off the court when Tim urged him to work harder to shriveling up after Kawhi was injured against Golden State, this man did nothing to lead this team. Everything he did was at his pace & choice.

I was thrilled when he signed here but he quickly proved me wrong. Just like Pau Gasol.
    Truth bombs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he trying to jump on det bandwagon. Glad it wasn't the Lakers at least, and it's a solid you to the teams that wouldn't offer the Spurs anything for him.

why would anybody offer anything for him when we made it clear he was going to be bought out anyways

Thread Information