Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Luis Suarez to River? DAF86 ElNono thoughts? He won't be able to play for a couple of months cause his knee is apparently ed up but would be interesting.
    He would be eligible to play the libertadores ? That would be interesting and scare a bit Palmeiras that was already celebrating a third win in a row. They recruited this guy Lopez from Lanus, is he good ?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He would be eligible to play the libertadores ? That would be interesting and scare a bit Palmeiras that was already celebrating a third win in a row. They recruited this guy Lopez from Lanus, is he good ?
    Had a good season last year. River was interested in him but Lanus asked for a ton of money

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Luis Suarez to River? DAF86 ElNono thoughts? He won't be able to play for a couple of months cause his knee is apparently ed up but would be interesting.
    He's a good goalscorer still, but I never liked him as a player, tbh... he's a dirty mofo, and can leave you with 10 players in any game.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Not happening.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I wanted him in River and the negotiations started but then Palmeiras got in the way. That ing Portuguese coach of Palmeiras is fixated with River and Gallardo. Every player that Gallardo goes after, he tries to steal it with the benefit of a bigger wallet.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I wanted him in River and the negotiations started but then Palmeiras got in the way. That ing Portuguese coach of Palmeiras is fixated with River and Gallardo. Every player that Gallardo goes after, he tries to steal it with the benefit of a bigger wallet.
    I also see this trend

Do you think River has a chance this year ? they are on the tough bracket... even though Corinthians is for instance ing awful, not even sure they will qualify against Boca.

Now Palmeiras is currently deitando e rolando na america do sul... flamengo has a good team but coach sucks, Atletico mineiro is a threat for them, probably their biggest compe ion is River I would say

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Polska and all my favorite Nations and players qualified. Big USA matches during Thanksgiving that will be fun. Polska vs Mexico I have so many Latinas fun riding on this match.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I have so many Latinas fun riding on this match.
    this dude faps

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I also see this trend

Do you think River has a chance this year ? they are on the tough bracket... even though Corinthians is for instance ing awful, not even sure they will qualify against Boca.

Now Palmeiras is currently deitando e rolando na america do sul... flamengo has a good team but coach sucks, Atletico mineiro is a threat for them, probably their biggest compe ion is River I would say
    It all depends on how we can replace Álvarez. There's no real option in the market.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    LEWY GOAL

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    It all depends on how we can replace Álvarez. There's no real option in the market.
    and 20 mEUR is a bargain for Manchester... unfortunately Lopez was the best option. Palmeiras was looking for a 9 for months, desperate they had offered 20/25 mEUR for Pedro from Flamengo. I don't see any good option on the market for a reasonable price. Suarez is not coming imo and that would be a bad idea anyway.

Wish River the best though, Brazilian in general and Palmeiras fans in particular are becoming insufferable. I'd rather see Boca win ( not happening) but at this point anything is better than a Brazilian team.

On a side note, despite last 2 WC disasters, Brazilian fans are starting to feel dat Hexa again. A majority now are confident they will win the WC.. Neymar was preserving himself Coutinho is back Vinicius is already the new Ronaldo... dear ing god.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    LEWY 1
    Belgium 6

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    LEWY 1
    Belgium 6

Winning @ 40th minute. Then we were ambushed!

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    On a side note, despite last 2 WC disasters, Brazilian fans are starting to feel dat Hexa again. A majority now are confident they will win the WC.. Neymar was preserving himself Coutinho is back Vinicius is already the new Ronaldo... dear ing god.
    god

should be clear for anyone with a brain that this team is gonna go out with a whimper as per par with that got neymar "leading" them tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Brazil have been playing really well as of late
    Not saying they will win the WC tho

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    god

should be clear for anyone with a brain that this team is gonna go out with a whimper as per par with that got neymar "leading" them tbh
    Brazil have been playing really well as of late
    Not saying they will win the WC tho
    They have talents, Vinicius is killing it... Brazil will always be Brazil, one cannot not consider them among at least contenders on any WC tbh. Now from that to smelling Hexa there is a huge cap... dudes are seriously lacking of humility.

They have been playing well but against sub par compe ion, they do that all the time entering in WC full of confidence after meaningless friendlies win.

It reminds me 2014 when they defeated a Spanish team full of drunk players before the WC, I swear to god, media went bad about the team being the only favorite and best team in the world

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

It reminds me 2014 when they defeated a Spanish team full of drunk players before the WC, I swear to god, media went bad about the team being the only favorite and best team in the world
    tbh

Also, my apologies

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Winning @ 40th minute. Then we were ambushed!
    It was unfair tbh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    LEWY 1
    Belgium 6

Troussard for Brighton.

Brighton's manager is finding all sorts of really good players cheap. They get taken and he replaces them.
    This has to be one of the most successful starts for any team who advanced to the EP. 5 straight years they stay up and finished in the top 10 on a tiny budget.
    These dudes have not been relegated, amazing feat.

I am partial to them as I saw their stadium as it was being built and thought it was a giant rollercoaster, could not wait for a ride. And a friend of mine went to the University of Sussex. It has an older retired south coast fanbase splattered with really tatted up hair colored women smoking while pushing their babies in fancy strolers, living quite comfortably. Yes, the moms... not teenage caretakers. The ONLY "county" in England to put a Green party MP in. Really weird area. Rich and very liberal. So different than other places in England.

got off course there...
    Troussard! Probably will be gone from the team in the near future.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That curling goal by Troussard was awesome

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    That curling goal by Troussard was awesome
    I think he actually meant to do it as he was pointing at his centerbacks like "see, I told you so" and they were pointing back.
    Alderwerald and Vertohngen (ex. Spurs) were playing with him.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    1st career Goal for Matty Cash as Polak

https://streamff.com/v/87c90d

Fiesty match in Holland. Depay blown penalty at 91'

Last edited by FrostKing; 06-11-2022 at 03:59 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    England making Mourinho look like prime Tele Santana lately

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Matchday 1 Match

Polska vs Mexico

Very even historically. Some streaks: Mexico always makes it out of Group Stage and Polska is 4-0 vs Concacaf in Worlds. Winner gets Argentina.

Polska defeated Mexico 1978 and now faces the Mexians again with GOAT. Tough draw for the Latinas. Call em up.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Thread Information