San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this rate poop gonna need two years to break the record
    But that is what is most important.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been thinking about White recently, and I wonder, what do you guys think his best stretches were/longest stretches of his best play? I think it was back when LA was still playing at an all-star level a couple of years ago. I wonder if LA make White look better than he really is. I'm not too impressed with the way White has played most of this season and most of last season (excluding the bubble, but that too small a sample size). Do you guys think Aldridge (when he was a bigger threat) helped him to look better than he is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been thinking about White recently, and I wonder, what do you guys think his best stretches were/longest stretches of his best play? I think it was back when LA was still playing at an all-star level a couple of years ago. I wonder if LA make White look better than he really is. I'm not too impressed with the way White has played most of this season and most of last season (excluding the bubble, but that too small a sample size). Do you guys think Aldridge (when he was a bigger threat) helped him to look better than he is?
    Definitely back in 2019. There's a reason why we hyped him up so much. The Spurs don't make the playoffs that year without him. I think he has too many injury issues and he's reached his ceiling (2019 White might be the best he will ever look). When people said he was George Hill, honestly it wasn't that far off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs being in draft purgatory doesn't help.. We can sure draft solid role players, but how are we going to nab the next true franchise player? Sure ain't going to be a FA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last season's bubble White was pretty damn good, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last season's bubble White was pretty damn good, tbh.
    But that's like when any role player from other teams have a good stretch...white will never be anything greater than a solid starter ..he DEFINITELY isn't untradeable and damn sure isn't ever gonna be a star

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs being in draft purgatory doesn't help.. We can sure draft solid role players, but how are we going to nab the next true franchise player? Sure ain't going to be a FA
    And you can only have so many of these types on your team. The lottery would fix a lot of things for us.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that's like when any role player from other teams have a good stretch...white will never be anything greater than a solid starter ..he DEFINITELY isn't untradeable and damn sure isn't ever gonna be a star
    The Spurs should definitely think about an upgrade for White. He's not that young and his injuries are a concern. If there's a chance you can trade up in the draft to get a guy like Jalen Suggs, don't think twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only this inept front office could have two former all stars on team with soon to be expired contracts and get nothing for them and in fact pay one to buy out contract. Horrible execution so why have any faith in them?

Now we have a team with too many of same players, a center who can’t shoot, not enough three point threats in a league feasting on the analytical stats that support shooting a lot, and a stubborn HOF coach who at this point should help blow it up rather than toil in NBA mediocrity.

Thread Information