My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    68-67 ahead with 4 seconds left and his team gets the *stop* vs this Dijonai Carrington shot.

FFS i wish all pro sports would have challenges.
    The silly rule that you only get 2 a game (whatever) and use them up even if you are correct is pure b.s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game truly turned when Baylor senior starter DiDi Richards suffered an apparent hamstring injury with the Lady Bears leading 55-45.
    19-0 run by UConn.

Beside the point, this is still a total burn no call:

http://tv5.espn.com/video/clip?id=31161091

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who cares

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baylor.

LakerPhan you know nothing about fairness so stay TFO.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no foul. They didn't even bother putting a replay (additional) on the extended highlights.

Lebron is just a wanker being told to pump up interest for some sponsors.

Also that the dumb didn't have the strength to get the ball anywhere near the rim on the fadeaway on the biggest shot of her life from 12 feet away.

What I was talking about, Mark Celibate. Lower the f'ing hoops and use a smaller ball; stop pretending that they're f'ing men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can be a contrarian on SpursTalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fabbs either picking boogers, creeping on bull looking female athletes or posting about women's college basketball in the NBA forum.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fabbs either picking boogers, creeping on bull looking female athletes or posting about women's college basketball in the NBA forum.
    Stop being so contrarian.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There was no foul. They didn't even bother putting a replay (additional) on the extended highlights.

Lebron is just a wanker being told to pump up interest for some sponsors.

Also that the dumb didn't have the strength to get the ball anywhere near the rim on the fadeaway on the biggest shot of her life from 12 feet away.

What I was talking about, Mark Celibate. Lower the f'ing hoops and use a smaller ball; stop pretending that they're f'ing men.
    I saw that clip on TNT...where Shaq made the point about how they should lower the goals since they do the same for women's beach volleyball (maybe indoor too? idk). Candace Parker predictably chimped out and reminded us all for the 100th time that she can dunk just like the men "whatcha mean?? shiiiiiieeeeeet, ooga booga, etc"...the white knight guy at the end of course took Candace's side.

However, all those s are missing the point entirely when it comes to increasing the popularity of the WNBA. Shaq's point is comparing apples to oranges. In sand volleyball, the net needs to be at a height where most of the participants can e the ball otherwise it becomes a completely different sport. Therefore, lowering the women's net is a must so that they can hit and retain the integrity of the game. Dunking, however, is not an essential aspect of basketball it just makes it more exciting. You can still play a compe ive watchable basketball game if nobody was able to dunk.

That being said, nobody is going to all of a sudden tune in just to watch a bunch of empowered women dunking on each other. Let's be honest. Why does women's volleyball draw a decent amount of viewers? HINT: It's not because of the actual game. 80-90% of the viewers are thirsty men who tune in to watch scantily clad women. It's the short, hispanic UTSA grads who tell strangers on the internet that they'd "smash" women athletes who bring in the ratings. If women's basketball players were forced to go from jerseys/basketball shorts to sports bras/spandex shorts the ratings would skyrocket. I'm actually surprised some Jew billionaire in a "think tank" hasn't capitalized on this yet. All they have to do is push the uniform change in the name of "feminism, WOKE politics, #shecandoboth, her body her choice you stupid goyim, etc" and nobody would argue. Even better, just blame the fact that women have to cover up their bodies due to the Evil White Male CIS patriarchy. Using the "white male patriarchy" card, is equivalent to the Kareem Sky-hook in politics. Pretty much unstoppable and impossible to argue against it in today's environment.

Only problem is that I'd vomit seeing some of these s "flaunting" their stuff on TV. So the Jewish owner would theoritically draft based on looks as opposed to skill ala the corporate world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    go yourself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop being a

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw that clip on TNT...where Shaq made the point about how they should lower the goals since they do the same for women's beach volleyball (maybe indoor too? idk). Candace Parker predictably chimped out and reminded us all for the 100th time that she can dunk just like the men "whatcha mean?? shiiiiiieeeeeet, ooga booga, etc"...the white knight guy at the end of course took Candace's side.

However, all those s are missing the point entirely when it comes to increasing the popularity of the WNBA. Shaq's point is comparing apples to oranges. In sand volleyball, the net needs to be at a height where most of the participants can e the ball otherwise it becomes a completely different sport. Therefore, lowering the women's net is a must so that they can hit and retain the integrity of the game. Dunking, however, is not an essential aspect of basketball it just makes it more exciting. You can still play a compe ive watchable basketball game if nobody was able to dunk.

That being said, nobody is going to all of a sudden tune in just to watch a bunch of empowered women dunking on each other. Let's be honest. Why does women's volleyball draw a decent amount of viewers? HINT: It's not because of the actual game. 80-90% of the viewers are thirsty men who tune in to watch scantily clad women. It's the short, hispanic UTSA grads who tell strangers on the internet that they'd "smash" women athletes who bring in the ratings. If women's basketball players were forced to go from jerseys/basketball shorts to sports bras/spandex shorts the ratings would skyrocket. I'm actually surprised some Jew billionaire in a "think tank" hasn't capitalized on this yet. All they have to do is push the uniform change in the name of "feminism, WOKE politics, #shecandoboth, her body her choice you stupid goyim, etc" and nobody would argue. Even better, just blame the fact that women have to cover up their bodies due to the Evil White Male CIS patriarchy. Using the "white male patriarchy" card, is equivalent to the Kareem Sky-hook in politics. Pretty much unstoppable and impossible to argue against it in today's environment.

Only problem is that I'd vomit seeing some of these s "flaunting" their stuff on TV. So the Jewish owner would theoritically draft based on looks as opposed to skill ala the corporate world
    Lowering the rims and using a smaller ball wouldn't put WNBA on par with NBA. Nothing ever will. It will just make it less insufferable and perhaps make some sort of viable product over time. And yes, the marketers need to realize that people watch women's sports for sex appeal. At some point the training wheels have to come off and hard decisions have to be made like not taking in every butch that walks through the door. Now I know almost assuredly that none of this is going to happen (as long as NBA is committed to subsidizing this sh** show); but I am saying what the fix is all the same.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get your ire up. You missed the joke; wouldn't be a first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nor the last

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lesbians

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs