Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still nothing?

You s here are so damn re ed with your faux W's and the anticipation of more "winning". Yall are ing dumb s on the same trajectory as the stupid s who read that dumbass Qanon bull . Yall are all loons; mentally ill loons!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaetz' charm offensive rolls on

Matt Gaetz Torches Fox News,

Accuses Board Member Paul Ryan Getting Lou Dobbs Canceled

https://www.mediaite.com/news/matt-g...obbs-canceled/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaetz' charm offensive rolls on

Matt Gaetz Torches Fox News,

Accuses Board Member Paul Ryan Getting Lou Dobbs Canceled

https://www.mediaite.com/news/matt-g...obbs-canceled/
    a spoiled man-child throwing a temper tantrum.

delicious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaetz campaign paying former Epstein lawyer amid sex trafficking investigation
    A new filing shows how Gaetz is spending the funds he's raised amid the scandal.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/gaetz-camp...ry?id=78876066

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet again, nothing... Yall are literally the Qanon of the dip left tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaetz procurer Joel Greenberg handed out no-work Seminole County contracts to buddies, who later mass-donated to DeSantis on the same day

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And yet again, nothing... Yall are literally the Qanon of the dip left tbh.
    Says the guy who has no proof but believes Biden stole the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaetz campaign paying former Epstein lawyer amid sex trafficking investigation
    Looks like Marc Fernich only defends fellow demons.

New York criminal defense attorney Marc Fernich, who lists on his website "notable clients" that include convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, Mexican drug lord El Chapo, former mobster John A. "Junior" Gotti, and "alleged propagandist in Nazi Hungary" Ferenc Koreh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prince Andrew accused of sexually abusing teen victim of Jeffrey Epstein in bombs lawsuit

Virginia Giuffre is accusing Prince Andrew of sexually abusing her when she was under the age of 18.

Giufre alleges the prince abused her at Epstein's Manhattan apartment and other locations.

Giuffre in the past has also accused attorney Alan Dershowitz of sexually abusing her when she was a teenager.

https://www.rawstory.com/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein

Younger Andrew had rep at "Randy Andy"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True story, Dersh -- for some reason -- lobbied the Pulitzer Committee to prevent Julie K. Brown from getting a Pulitzer

Seems to have worked.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Prince Andrew accused of sexually abusing teen victim of Jeffrey Epstein in bombs lawsuit

Virginia Giuffre is accusing Prince Andrew of sexually abusing her when she was under the age of 18.

Giufre alleges the prince abused her at Epstein's Manhattan apartment and other locations.

Giuffre in the past has also accused attorney Alan Dershowitz of sexually abusing her when she was a teenager.

https://www.rawstory.com/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein

Younger Andrew had rep at "Randy Andy"
    Where's the transcript of her 911 call?
    Where's the police report?

She's lookin' for a check.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lemme guess, is Thread defending a perp again?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

If you weren't such a hothead you'd be able to see in real time.

Yes, I am. I want to see a timely police report. I want to hear the 911 call.
    There ain't any. They just want a fat check. It's a cottage industry in the United States.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who has no proof but believes Biden stole the election.
    Keep crying pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But it's Cuomo that got a sweetheart deal, not this guy. Despite this guy lost absolutely nothing. Not his job, not his political career, nothing.

Did Dale ask you for Cuomo's police report? 911 call? There weren't any on that report either...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #JailBaitGaetz

A former New York State prosecutor say U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) will be prosecuted by federal authorities and insists the “indictment is ready.”

Tristan Snell, who served as assistant attorney general for New York state and is now the founder and the managing partner of Main Street Law helped lead the prosecution against Trump University that resulted in a $25 million settlement.

Snell has been sharing what he says he knows, via Twitter, and on Wednesday laid out the “Gaetzgate” case as he sees it.

“What we know,” Snell writes, is that the “indictment is coming in the next few weeks, either in August or just after.”

“Also clear that the US Attorney’s Office is taking very strong positions with Gaetz and his counsel and is ready to indict Gaetz and others,” Snell claims.
    https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...ny-prosecutor/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As part of his plea deal, Joel Greenberg agreed to cooperate with prosecutors and got 27 of 33 charges dismissed. He faces 12 years in prison -- the statutory minimum -- for child sex trafficking, iden y theft, stalking, wire fraud and conspiracy to bribe a public official.

Former Seminole County tax collector Joel Greenberg, as part of his ongoing cooperation with prosecutors, has provided investigators with years of Venmo and Cash App transactions and thousands of photos and videos, as well as access to personal social media accounts, sources said.

Private messages exclusively reviewed by ABC News potentially shed new light on the process by which Greenberg allegedly met women online who were paid for sex, and introduced them to the Florida congressman and other associates.

Greenberg pleaded guilty in May to multiple federal crimes, including sex trafficking of a minor and introducing her to other "adult men" who also had sex with her when she was underage. Greenberg agreed to provide "substantial assistance" to prosecutors as part of their ongoing investigation.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/gaetz-asso...ry?id=79388281

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greenberg singing like a canary.

Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz's former right-hand man Joel Greenberg has given prosecutors years' worth of electronic cash transactions and "thousands" of pictures and videos as part of a broad sex-trafficking probe, sources told ABC News.

The outlet also reviewed Google Voice text messages that Greenberg is said to have sent in September 2018 to a woman he met online. The text messages appear to show Greenberg asking the woman whether she was of legal age and whether she would take drugs, ABC reported. He then asked whether she'd like to meet with him and Gaetz. He added, "And how much of an allowance will you be requiring ," the report said.

"Mr. Greenberg has been cooperating with the government and has participated in a series of proffers. Said cooperation, which could impact his ultimate sentence, cannot be completed prior to the time of his sentencing," Sc er wrote.

"The parties expect that Mr. Greenberg will participate in additional proffers, and a continuance would provide Mr. Greenberg with additional time to do so prior to his sentencing," Sc er continued.

A federal judge signed off on the request shortly after, and a new sentencing date has been set for November.

https://news.yahoo.com/texts-show-jo...145257468.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    too bad Gaetz set his venmo transactions to public.

what a maroon

lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol when even Newsmax rejects your job application.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-Prosecutor Says Gaetz Indictment ‘Is Ready And He Will Face Charges’

A former New York State prosecutor sayRep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) will be prosecuted by federal authorities and insists the "indictment is ready."

Tristan Snell, who served as assistant attorney general for New York state and is now the founder and the managing partner of Main Street Law helped lead the prosecution against Trump University that resulted in a $25 million settlement.

"What we know," Snell writes, is that the "indictment is coming in the next few weeks, either in August or just after."

"Also clear that the US Attorney's Office is

taking very strong positions with Gaetz and his counsel and is ready to indict Gaetz and others,"

Snell adds that "the issue with Gaetzgate is not a lack of evidence or lack of a case.

It's that there's soooo much evidence – and the case has gotten way bigger."

"the more interesting question" is "what else could Gaetz do? What other things could he cooperate on?"

"The questions are when and how. Does he cooperate now?

Or does he plead not guilty for now?

And what would cooperation look like?

If they're having this discussion now, the indictment is ready."

https://www.nationalmemo.com/matt-gaetz-scandal--2654651135

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ex-Prosecutor Says Gaetz Indictment ‘Is Ready And He Will Face Charges’

A former New York State prosecutor sayRep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) will be prosecuted by federal authorities and insists the "indictment is ready."

"What we know," Snell writes, is that the "indictment is coming in the next few weeks, either in August or just after."

"Also clear that the US Attorney's Office is

taking very strong positions with Gaetz and his counsel and is ready to indict Gaetz and others,"

Snell adds that "the issue with Gaetzgate is not a lack of evidence or lack of a case.

It's that there's soooo much evidence – and the case has gotten way bigger."

"the more interesting question" is "what else could Gaetz do? What other things could he cooperate on?"

"The questions are when and how. Does he cooperate now?

Or does he plead not guilty for now?

And what would cooperation look like?

If they're having this discussion now, the indictment is ready."

https://www.nationalmemo.com/matt-gaetz-scandal--2654651135

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information