Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Done by a quintessential middle aged (43 y/o) nignog, likely BLM and/or Farrakhanite.

Libs ignore this major story (violent crime simply is extremely rare around or on college campuses) because it wasn't a SAWM or a MAGA or QAnon person. Sad. But typical of the racist white guilt lib s.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sounds like a typical incel to me. Probably a MAGA woman-hater with a "Blacks for Trump" T shirt.

McRae lived with his father, Mike McRae, a retired General Motors employee, at the end of a quiet street of older homes in Lansing’s north end, neighbors said.

Anthony McRae had no children, no spouse and no friends his older brother knew of. Michael McRae said his younger brother worked at warehouse jobs in Lansing.

“He stayed to himself,” Michael McRae said. “He kind of secluded himself.

“Definitely a loner.”
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/202...l/69901802007/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Done by a quintessential middle aged (43 y/o) nignog, likely BLM and/or Farrakhanite.

Libs ignore this major story (violent crime simply is extremely rare around or on college campuses) because it wasn't a SAWM or a MAGA or QAnon person. Sad. But typical of the racist white guilt lib s.
    "President Biden on Tuesday urged Congress to take action against gun violence in the wake of the shooting at Michigan State University that left three students dead and injured five others.

“Our hearts are with these young victims and their families, the broader East Lansing and Lansing communities, and all Americans across the country grieving as the result of gun violence,” Biden said in a statement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...tate-shooting/

Sad that you can't figure out Google

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you say "likely"?

What is your evidence?

Let's not ignore your conjecture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another M_M faceplant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another M_M faceplant
    He even forgot to say “thoughts and prayers” for the families.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "President Biden on Tuesday urged Congress to take action against gun violence in the wake of the shooting at Michigan State University that left three students dead and injured five others.

“Our hearts are with these young victims and their families, the broader East Lansing and Lansing communities, and all Americans across the country grieving as the result of gun violence,” Biden said in a statement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...tate-shooting/

Sad that you can't figure out Google
    Oh sweet, so since you can't use the race argument the left goes to its second best weapon to shove its globalist agenda: gun control. #typicalLeftBehavior

The upside, if Biden/Whitmer make gun control the top issue instead of abortion for 2024 unlike 2022 in a very pro-gun, survivalist state, the state flips back pink again like 2016 or better...

He even forgot to say “thoughts and prayers” for the families.
    Heartfelt thoughts for the families for sure. As somebody who spent 3 years onsite at a college campus most of that time and someone who considers myself impartial to college student living and academia, I think it's absolutely horrible.

I don't do prayers or pray because I don't believe in any god or deity.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Oh sweet, so since you can't use the race argument the left goes to its second best weapon to shove its globalist agenda: gun control. #typicalLeftBehavior

The upside, if Biden/Whitmer make gun control the top issue instead of abortion for 2024 unlike 2022 in a very pro-gun, survivalist state, the state flips back pink again like 2016 or better...

Heartfelt thoughts for the families for sure. As somebody who spent 3 years onsite at a college campus most of that time and someone who considers myself impartial to college student living and academia, I think it's absolutely horrible.

Judging by how you openly advertise your life like it's a reality show, I'd say you are your own deity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought I read he had a record and was an early release.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you went right to the BLM argument without knowing anything but skin color.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I thought I read he had a record and was an early release.
    McRae was arrested in 2019 on a gun-related charge in Lansing, according to court and Michigan Department of Corrections records.

Chris Gautz, a spokesman for the Michigan Department of Corrections, provided details about the event that led to this previous arrest: “On June 7, 2019, an officer spotted an individual near an abandoned building on East Street in Lansing around 1:30 a.m. The officer questioned McRae, who said he had just left a store.

“When asked, he admitted he had a gun on him and did not have a concealed weapons permit. He claimed he left home to walk to a store (to) buy cigarettes and feared for his safety so he took his gun.”

Court records indicate a Lansing police officer approached McRae, asked if he worked at a nearby building and then asked whether McRae was armed. McRae said he was, and the officer detained him.

The officer found a Ruger LCP .380 semi-automatic pistol in McRae's pants pocket, according to court records. The officer also found a loaded magazine in McRae's breast pocket, records state.

His defense attorney argued the police officer's search was uncons utional and the discovery of the gun should be suppressed at a trial. Prosecutors disagreed. It's unclear whether a court ruled on the issue; it appears McRae may have pleaded guilty before the court could make a decision.

He was charged with a violation of concealed carry law and possessing a loaded weapon in a vehicle; he pleaded guilty to the weapon-in-a-vehicle charge, while prosecutors dropped the second count, according to court records.

Department of Corrections records indicate the law McRae violated is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to two years in prison and a fine of up to $2,500. Gautz said McRae never served time in prison for the offense; he was placed on probation in late 2019 and “successfully discharged” on May 14, 2021.
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/202...l/69901802007/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    2nd Amendment conservatives please feel free to argue that throwing the book at him for possessing a firearm without a permit would have prevented this shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd Amendment conservatives please feel free to argue that throwing the book at him for possessing a firearm without a permit would have prevented this shooting.
    Nah, he's black so he must have gotten it through a gang

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, he's black so he must have gotten it through a gang
    This could have been avoided if the school had fencing along perimeter, bullet proof windows, staffed metal detector in sole doorway in, and a good guy with a gun.

C’est la vie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another day in this country of ours. Not to be crass and of course my thoughts go out to the dead and injured,their families,friends,fellow students etc, but not even suprised something like this happened and it will continue to do so imo unless some measures are taken on gun control. And yes security measures for schools also. As Ef-man says above, schools need to input metal detectors at the minimum, and some more security measures after that.

Said that it has to be that way, but its the reality of the situation in this country.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why do you say "likely BLM and/or Farrakhanite"?

What is your evidence?

Let's not ignore your conjecture.
    You crawled away from det one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No meaningful gun control laws are ever going to be passed in this country.

more shootings will occur, republicans will offer thoughts and prayers, say there is nothing that could have been done, rinse and repeat.

as someone with a child in elementary school I have contemplated moving to another country, unfortunately everyone I know is in the US, which would make that a pretty ing tough move

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    No meaningful gun control laws are ever going to be passed in this country.

more shootings will occur, republicans will offer thoughts and prayers, say there is nothing that could have been done, rinse and repeat.

as someone with a child in elementary school I have contemplated moving to another country, unfortunately everyone I know is in the US, which would make that a pretty ing tough move
    I think the kid would eventually find you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep voting republican…

keep seeing your kids slaughtered
    keep having your democracy destroyed
    keep seeing the rich get richer- pay zero taxes- and everyone else get ed
    keep watching the planet destroyed

keep voting republican
    and

keep encouraging authoritarians like putin, trump , orban etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the kid would eventually find you.
    well played

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep voting republican…

keep seeing your kids slaughtered
    keep having your democracy destroyed
    keep seeing the rich get richer- pay zero taxes- and everyone else get ed
    keep watching the planet destroyed

keep voting republican
    and

keep encouraging authoritarians like putin, trump , orban etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who all have you wished death on today?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep trying BlaKKKe... You should've tried this hard with your ex wife tbh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It takes next to no effort to get you to respond. It's cheap fun.

Thread Information