Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you wanted it all to go to Mar a Lago

The plan will also include in the range of $400 billion toward home care for the elderly and the disabled, $300 billion for housing infrastructure and $300 billion to revive U.S. manufacturing. And it will include hundreds of billions of dollars to bolster the nation’s electric grid, enact nationwide high-speed broadband and revamp the nation’s water systems to ensure clean drinking water, among other major investments, the people said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks is against elderly care, manufacturing jobs, and clean drinking water

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks is against elderly care, manufacturing jobs, and clean drinking water

no, in addition to being a massive piece of , ducks is a ing moron that doesn’t understand what infrastructure is. He only knows what he’s told to think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Progressives Want Biden's Infrastructure Plan to Include $10T for Climate

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disingenuous Duck

Bag limit: Unlimited.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much of the plan should go to roads and bridges since $650B isn't enough for you?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously though the 700 billion for old people and "affordable" housing needs to go, probably even the job retraining, that ain't infrastructure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks has been posting on this site for close to 20 years...he only gets dumber

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The $650B should be more like $900B imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think since it is the bill it should be over half

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they were actually spending a real third on infrastructure, that would be marvelous.
    But I don't see it at all. Nothing of the sort.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    of course you dont, you have your head constantly planted so far up trump's asshole i'm surprised you can type at all

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having spent 1.9 trillion borrowed dollars on a “COVID-19 relief” bill, only about 9 percent of which goes directly to fighting COVID-19, President Biden and the Democrats next reportedly want to spend another 3 trillion borrowed dollars on an “infrastructure rebuilding” bill.

And if you guessed that the response from their “progressive” wing was “That’s not enough!” then give yourself a box of Cuban cigars and send the bill to your grandkids.

There’s no denying that America needs to improve its infrastructure. We have bridges and overpasses collapsing, water pipes that are older than Joe Biden, and airports that are outdated by international standards.

Even President Trump wanted to spend money to update our infrastructure. But the difference between his push and the Democrats’ version is that he would have actually updated our infrastructure.

He was a builder, and as he has proved repeatedly, from the Wollman Ice Rink to Operation Warp Speed to his deregulation agenda, he knew how to get the government out of the way so that things could get done.

TRENDING: Report: Hunter Biden Lied on ATF Background Check Form in a Major Way, Should Have Never Been Trusted with a Firearm

Under Obama/Biden, hundreds of billions of dollars were spent on “shovel-ready jobs,” only to have Obama later admit that there weren’t any. Construction projects remained hamstrung by government red tape while much of the money went to leftist pet projects, cronyism and keeping blue-state bureaucrats employed through the recession.

Now, Biden’s new proposal looks like the Obama version on steroids.

Only about a third of the $3 trillion would actually go to infrastructure, such as roads, bridges, rail lines, ports and the power grid. Here’s how some of the rest of it would be spent. As The Western Journal has chronicled:

“Biden wants to spend $400 billion to combat climate change, including $60 billion for green transit infrastructure and $46 billion for research and development. The plan also would aim to make electric-vehicle charging stations available across the country.”

We heard the “green jobs” line from Obama (remember how that worked out?), and Toyota just warned that we have nowhere near enough power-generating capacity to charge an all-electric car fleet, while Biden wants to do away with fossil fuels.

So what will all those charging stations connect to? Windmills?

According to The New York Times, the Biden administration also wants to create a massive collection of new programs, including free community college, universal pre-K education, a national paid-leave program, child care support, more subsidies for health insurance and more.

How much of that will be lumped into the “infrastructure” bill?

And of course, to prove they’re fiscally responsible (I’ll pause typing while you finish laughing), the Democrats would include a big tax increase, the last thing an economy struggling to recover from their never-ending COVID shutdowns needs.

Some economists are warning that by flooding a weak economy with borrowed money in a way that doesn’t strengthen real economic growth, Biden is steering America into a return of stagflation, the combination of inflation (rising prices) and a stagnant economy that made the Jimmy Carter years so miserable.

If so, then the only silver lining would be that maybe history will repeat itself.

Carter messed things up so badly that voters elected Ronald Reagan to fix it. So far, Biden’s policies have been like Carter’s on steroids, so maybe the next president will be like Reagan on steroids. Let’s hope so!
    https://www.westernjournal.com/mike-huckabee-bidens-setting-obamas-shovel-ready-jobs-lie-now-itll-steroids/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hiding the link

ice rink

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hiding the link

ice rink
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having spent 1.9 trillion borrowed dollars on a “COVID-19 relief” bill, only about 9 percent of which goes directly to fighting COVID-19, President Biden and the Democrats next reportedly want to spend another 3 trillion borrowed dollars on an “infrastructure rebuilding” bill.

And if you guessed that the response from their “progressive” wing was “That’s not enough!” then give yourself a box of Cuban cigars and send the bill to your grandkids.

There’s no denying that America needs to improve its infrastructure. We have bridges and overpasses collapsing, water pipes that are older than Joe Biden, and airports that are outdated by international standards.

Even President Trump wanted to spend money to update our infrastructure. But the difference between his push and the Democrats’ version is that he would have actually updated our infrastructure.

He was a builder, and as he has proved repeatedly, from the Wollman Ice Rink to Operation Warp Speed to his deregulation agenda, he knew how to get the government out of the way so that things could get done.

TRENDING: Report: Hunter Biden Lied on ATF Background Check Form in a Major Way, Should Have Never Been Trusted with a Firearm

Under Obama/Biden, hundreds of billions of dollars were spent on “shovel-ready jobs,” only to have Obama later admit that there weren’t any. Construction projects remained hamstrung by government red tape while much of the money went to leftist pet projects, cronyism and keeping blue-state bureaucrats employed through the recession.

Now, Biden’s new proposal looks like the Obama version on steroids.

Only about a third of the $3 trillion would actually go to infrastructure, such as roads, bridges, rail lines, ports and the power grid. Here’s how some of the rest of it would be spent. As The Western Journal has chronicled:

“Biden wants to spend $400 billion to combat climate change, including $60 billion for green transit infrastructure and $46 billion for research and development. The plan also would aim to make electric-vehicle charging stations available across the country.”

We heard the “green jobs” line from Obama (remember how that worked out?), and Toyota just warned that we have nowhere near enough power-generating capacity to charge an all-electric car fleet, while Biden wants to do away with fossil fuels.

So what will all those charging stations connect to? Windmills?

According to The New York Times, the Biden administration also wants to create a massive collection of new programs, including free community college, universal pre-K education, a national paid-leave program, child care support, more subsidies for health insurance and more.

How much of that will be lumped into the “infrastructure” bill?

And of course, to prove they’re fiscally responsible (I’ll pause typing while you finish laughing), the Democrats would include a big tax increase, the last thing an economy struggling to recover from their never-ending COVID shutdowns needs.

Some economists are warning that by flooding a weak economy with borrowed money in a way that doesn’t strengthen real economic growth, Biden is steering America into a return of stagflation, the combination of inflation (rising prices) and a stagnant economy that made the Jimmy Carter years so miserable.

If so, then the only silver lining would be that maybe history will repeat itself.

Carter messed things up so badly that voters elected Ronald Reagan to fix it. So far, Biden’s policies have been like Carter’s on steroids, so maybe the next president will be like Reagan on steroids. Let’s hope so!
    https://www.westernjournal.com/mike-huckabee-bidens-setting-obamas-shovel-ready-jobs-lie-now-itll-steroids/
    Cute blog post

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going theory is he had a stroke at some point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going theory is he had a stroke at some point.
    I believe pop has

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you wanted it all to go to Mar a Lago

The plan will also include in the range of $400 billion toward home care for the elderly and the disabled, $300 billion for housing infrastructure and $300 billion to revive U.S. manufacturing. And it will include hundreds of billions of dollars to bolster the nation’s electric grid, enact nationwide high-speed broadband and revamp the nation’s water systems to ensure clean drinking water, among other major investments, the people said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "just roads and bridges"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The same posters who've been posting for the same 20 years have known for 20 years that ducks is stupid. for the last 19 years, they can't stop reacting to his stupidity.

Thread Information