Alex Spanos left the team to his 4 children.
    One daughter wants to sell.
    Pe ion filed in L.A. County.

Chargers co-owner asks court to force sale of team due to mounting debts exceeding $350 million, per report - CBSSports.com

Dean Scammost pours cold water over it.

STATEMENT OF ALEXIS SPANOS RUHL, MICHAEL SPANOS AND DEAN SPANOSApril 1, 2021Our parents, Alex and Faye, wanted the Chargers to be part of the Spanos Family forgenerations to come. For the three of us the Chargers is one of our family’s most importantlegacies, just as it was for our parents. Unfortunately, our sister Dea seems to have a differentand misguided personal agenda. If Dea no longer wishes to be part of this family legacy, thethree of us stand ready to purchase her share of the franchise, as our agreements give us theright to do. In the meanwhile, the operations of the Chargers will be entirely unaffected by thismatter, which relates only to the 36 percent share of the team that was owned by our parents.The three of us are en led to three-fourths of that 36 percent share in any event, and underno cir stances will this situation impact control of the franchise. The three of us will remainfirmly united as we seek to fulfill our parents’ wishes to make every decision i

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At least they don't play in a soccer toilet bowl field anymore tbh

At least they don't play in a soccer toilet bowl field anymore tbh
    Players said one of the best natural surfaces in NFL.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jeff Bezos allegedly wants to buy the team. Would be a legendary move if he does and immediately moves them back to San Diego.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jeff Bezos allegedly wants to buy the team. Would be a legendary move if he does and immediately moves them back to San Diego.
    Moves them to Seattle and the Seahawks move to OKC

Would be.

But the Board of es has to approve everything. Jerrah Jones and some of the other white Mr Burns types were all for a 2nd team in LA even if it was stealing it from SD.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Would be.

But the Board of es has to approve everything. Jerrah Jones and some of the other white Mr Burns types were all for a 2nd team in LA even if it was stealing it from SD.
    Well apparently to most Texans, San Diego is simply a suburb of LA

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Post Count
    2nd silicon valley team tbh

Thread Information