Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should've put "fans" in quotes instead of "some", tbh. That's exactly what fair weathers do.... Jump off the team when things ain't pretty, then start watching the games if/when they start to look like a serious threat. That's bull if you ask me... You really think those "fans" that don't watch the games because the team is "stuck in mediocrity" would actually start watching the games if the team made moves towards a tank? Selling off the little talent they have for picks that won't even convey for a season, or two, or three? Be real... Those "fans" would start to watch when those picks were hitting their prime, if ever. Fake fans, as I said
    I'd rather watch paint dry than DePression ISO into a fadeaway, so I don't blame people for not tuning in. Honestly if it were the young guns running things every night I bet more people would be watching just because you don't know what you might see every night.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should've put "fans" in quotes instead of "some", tbh. That's exactly what fair weathers do.... Jump off the team when things ain't pretty, then start watching the games if/when they start to look like a serious threat. That's bull if you ask me... You really think those "fans" that don't watch the games because the team is "stuck in mediocrity" would actually start watching the games if the team made moves towards a tank? Selling off the little talent they have for picks that won't even convey for a season, or two, or three? Be real... Those "fans" would start to watch when those picks were hitting their prime, if ever. Fake fans, as I said
    We can quibble in where the "" should be but, I do think fans tune in to watch crappy teams who sell vets for picks and play young guys because there is hope that those young guys may pan out.... going the route we are taking assures a high floor and low ceiling...there's no hope...hope sells....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's mostly gots like you tbh. You're annoying and nowhere near as intelligent as you think you are. Who the are you to decide who's a "real fan" and who isn't? Can you please show me to the true fan handbook? Also, no one likes a ty product. If your favorite restaurant starts serving food consistently are you going to keep going back just because you've always gone there? I doubt it. You're either going to move on and look for another spot or visit occasionally and hope the quality has gotten better. No one should support , if the Spurs fold or move they'll have no one to blame but themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's mostly gots like you tbh. You're annoying and nowhere near as intelligent as you think you are. Who the are you to decide who's a "real fan" and who isn't? Can you please show me to the true fan handbook? Also, no one likes a ty product. If your favorite restaurant starts serving food consistently are you going to keep going back just because you've always gone there? I doubt it. You're either going to move on and look for another spot or visit occasionally and hope the quality has gotten better. No one should support , if the Spurs fold or move they'll have no one to blame but themselves.
    Everyone is a troll, fair-weather fan, or spoiled whiner. Only a select few are true fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6:34 - 2nd
    1 2 3 4 T
    ATL 32 8 40
    SA 22 12 34

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great D by Poeltl, he only held Capela to 12 points in 18 minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Murray knows what a real fan is. You know, the player on the team you're supposedly a fan of?

If the Spurs are a ty product, why are you here everyday posting about the Spurs for the last ten years? Shouldn't you have gone to a new restaurant by now?

Dumbass tries to make a point then contradicts his own damn existence. You're the dumbest poster here, not sure why you felt the need to question anybody's intellect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone is a troll, fair-weather fan, or spoiled whiner. Only a select few are true fans.
    Exactly. No one wants a whiny got calling out their fandom every time they criticize the team or PATFO. Like stfu and move on. It's a ing forum, what we say has no impact on anything the front office does. We're just here to talk and throw ideas around on which way we believe the team should go. It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Murray knows what a real fan is. You know, the player on the team you're supposedly a fan of?

If the Spurs are a ty product, why are you here everyday posting about the Spurs for the last ten years? Shouldn't you have gone to a new restaurant by now?

Dumbass tries to make a point then contradicts his own damn existence. You're the dumbest poster here, not sure why you felt to question anybody's intellect.
    Oh look, exhibit A in the sexual poster museum. And the Spurs haven't sucked ass for the last 10 years. So where exactly is the contradiction? Also, your mom is a hoe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look, exhibit A in the sexual poster museum. And the Spurs haven't sucked ass for the last 10 years. So where exactly is the contradiction? Also, your mom is a hoe.
    Lmfao damn it's like I'm talking to a child

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather watch paint dry than DePression ISO into a fadeaway, so I don't blame people for not tuning in. Honestly if it were the young guns running things every night I bet more people would be watching just because you don't know what you might see every night.
    There's a good mix of young guys on the team now. Whoever was excited about any of our young guys can now see White starting, DJ starting, Keldon starting, Vassell getting regular minutes, and so on. Yes, it's far from perfect, but it's not like this is a vet-only team. I'm not "blaming" anyone, I could care less what other people do with their time, but there's no arguing that any "fan" who only watches the team when it has a chance of winning a championship or close to it, then stops watching when the team starts struggling, is fair weather by definition, and thus not a real "fan" IMO. Just that.

We can quibble in where the "" should be but, I do think fans tune in to watch crappy teams who sell vets for picks and play young guys because there is hope that those young guys may pan out.... going the route we are taking assures a high floor and low ceiling...there's no hope...hope sells....
    You'd be wrong on that statement - the kinds of teams you describe are mostly on the lottery and hardly get many views. How many people are regularly tuning on to watch the Kings' tanking job? Or the Wolves? The Knicks are pretty much the exception (well, before this year where they've fielded out an actually good team) with having historically bad teams, yet mantaining good viewership numbers, but it's only due to them being maybe the largest market in the NBA. The reality is that very few fans would tune in to Spurs' games if they shipped out every vet off the team and won 20 games a season, as much as you'd like to believe otherwise. There's destinies worse than mediocrity for small market teams...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dumbass tries to make a point then contradicts his own damn existence. You're the dumbest poster here, not sure why you felt the need to question anybody's intellect.
    Exactly. No one wants a whiny got calling out their fandom every time they criticize the team or PATFO. Like stfu and move on. It's a ing forum, what we say has no impact on anything the front office does. We're just here to talk and throw ideas around on which way we believe the team should go. It is what it is.
    Like clockwork.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're getting the gist of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like clockwork.
    Can't think of a dumber person on the planet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your first mistake was, well, talking to a child

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No rebuttal ey? Don't worry, maybe one day DJ Murray will fulfill your fantasy and blow your back out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you got nothing? , just like your mother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No rebuttal ey? Don't worry, maybe one day DJ Murray will fulfill your fantasy and blow your back out.
    Rebuttal to what? Trading back high school insults? Sure let's play this game... Ok I go next: you're a dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you got nothing? , just like your mother.
    Most dumb person

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3:20 - 2nd
    1 2 3 4 T
    ATL 32 16 48
    SA 22 19 41

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Mills has been 17 shades of awful and he gets to come back into the game??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rebuttal to what? Trading back high school insults? Sure let's play this game... Ok I go next: you're a dumbass
    This is what you call a glorious meltdown. Flustered ey?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capela ting all over Poeltl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what you call a glorious meltdown. Flustered ey?
    Ok, I go next:

Your IQ is low as dirt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, I go next:

Your IQ is low as dirt
    2/10 weak .

Thread Information