Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a 98 page law.

Why the new law now after blacks defeated you, ducks?
    They stopped counting in Georgia
    Why did they stop counting ?
    Why do people have to show Id to go pick up tickets to sporting events but not vote
    People want to ensure elections are fair. They were issues this year so they are addressing it. They did not stop counting in 2016 that is why they are making changes in Georgia.
    Why did people that were homeless were now able to register to vote.oh year they got permission to use a false address where they were living thanks to Stacey Abraham.
    Do you have a problem with people lying where they live ?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They stopped counting in Georgia
    Why did they stop counting ?
    It was late.

They started counting again.

Biden won.

They counted again.

Biden won.

Fair and square.

No problems whatsoever.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

That about settles it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That about settles it
    not even close

Why are you pretending there is only one sentence in the 98 page bill?

Explain.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LET THE MARKET DECIDE UNLESS THE MARKET DECIDES AGAINST WHAT I LIKE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of these 'rules' disproportionately affect minorities and especially people of color in the case of GA.

Not to mention it's evident that the shock of losing not just the presidential, but runoffs as well, really created this panicked reaction.

If there's one state that should know about integrity of elections is Georgia, considering the amount of machine and hand recounts, both of which validated the election results.
    what bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why change the rules after blacks defeated you, Qhris?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why change the rules after blacks defeated you, Qhris?
    What was changed that is making your vagina bleed (badly)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris has nothing, per par, talk about vaginas bleeding

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Just gets worse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

spot on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ilhan Omar breaks with Stacey Abrams over Georgia boycotts
    Abrams made her case against a boycott in an op-ed published Wednesday, following weeks of public outrage, including from Hollywood and numerous corporations.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine what a stupid piece of racist you are to not post the bull Fox link

Congratulations, you’re smarter than ducks, but just as big of a piece of .

when are you leaving?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Joe Biden is a hypocrite and a liar, according to Chris Christie, by pouring gasoline on raging election integrity and racial injustice fires for political expediency.

"Here's what Joe Biden's got to live with when he wakes up this morning on Easter morning: He is doing exactly what he sat around in the campaign and the transition and accused Donald Trump of doing; he is lying to cause racial divisions in this country," Christie told ABC's "This Week."

"That's what he accused Donald Trump of doing, and he's a liar and a hypocrite this morning."

Christie, the former GOP governor of New Jersey, had a firm back-and-forth with former Democrat Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel on whether or not Biden is lying in his rebuke of Georgia's election reforms, which were codified into law after Democrats used the guise of COVID-19 to make massive 2020 election changes without passing them through the state legislature.

Biden was lying because the Georgia election reforms "expands early voting in Georgia" when "the president said it ended it," according to Christie.

"Let's talk about what the Georgia law is really about because we haven't had much of that," Christie said. "Drop boxes now become a permanent part of the Georgia landscape. They were not prior to COVID. They are now.

"Minimum of 17 days of early voting, including two Saturdays and two optional Sundays. You're going to have all voters being able to have multiple ways to prove who they are, driver's license, last four numbers of your Social Security number, even a utility bill or a free ID provided by the state of Georgia, and voting is going to be until – from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. as it is right now in Georgia."

Christie noted other states do not have as expansive early voting as Georgia, so the Democrat narrative it is restrictive is a lie on Biden's part, he said.

"Well, Stacey Abrams, by the way, Stacey Abrams was in New Jersey, in my state, praising Phil Murphy this week for a voting law where New Jersey early voting is nine days – half, half of what Georgia is," Christie told ABC's George Stephanopoulos, a former communications director for ex-President Bill Clinton.

"Yet she's on TV in New Jersey – I saw it myself – saying that this is one of the greatest voting expansion bills we've ever seen, but this is Jim Crow? I'm sorry, George."

Christie said Biden has broken his inauguration vow for unity, seeking to divide Americans on cons utional election law changes duly passed by state legislators – while H.R. 1 seeks to do something on the Democrats' behalf in Congress.

"Politics need not be a raging fire that destroys everything in its path," Christie said. "Every disagreement doesn't have to be a cause for total war, and we must reject a culture in which facts themselves are manipulated or made up.

"And Joe Biden's broken his own rule, 84 days. And now, he's lying to the American people, George. He's lying about this bill. He's lying to the American people about it to cause the raging fire he said he was going to put out. I'm very disappointed."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Let's talk about what the Georgia law is really about because we haven't had much of that," Christie said. "Drop boxes now become a permanent part of the Georgia landscape. They were not prior to COVID. They are now.

Adding drop boxes is bad ask chump !
    They changed the law to do that this year !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look at these Trumper fascists losing their minds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How many more drop boxes will there be compared to 2020, ducks?

You brought it up, now follow through.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many more drop boxes will there be compared to 2020, ducks?

You brought it up, now follow through.

you really think he could form an actual sentence

here’s the actual answer:

Guaranteed -- but also limited -- drop boxes
    The new law requires each Georgia county to have a minimum of one drop box for absentee ballots. In 2020, when drop boxes were used for the first time in Georgia, the boxes were authorized by special pandemic-related rules rather than by long-term legislation.

However, the new law also limits how many drop boxes each county can have, how many hours and days the boxes can be open, and where they can be located.

The law says that each county can't have more than one drop box per early voting site or per 100,000 active registered voters, whichever number is smaller. This provision will dramatically reduce the number of drop boxes available in some large counties. Fulton County, for example, says it would go from 38 drop boxes in the November election to eight in the future.

In addition, the law says that drop boxes need to be located at elections offices or inside early voting locations. And it says the boxes can only be available during the hours that early voting is available. (If the governor declares an emergency, the boxes can be located outdoors.) In 2020, drop boxes could be located outside, available 24 hours a day, and open until the evening of Election Day

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

just so you know ducks, you’re still a lying sack of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They're subtracting drop boxes, ducks.

Is that good or bad?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're subtracting drop boxes, ducks.

Is that good or bad?

theyre also limiting access to the ones that are available.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    theyre also limiting access to the ones that are available.
    Yeah, they aren't even drop boxes anymore.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dumbocrats stole Georgia twice in three months and the red state is fighting back against blue fraud in a red state. Nothing to see.

Thread Information