Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, it wasn’t.

Yes, there are gun rights zealots and right/white leaning folks in Michigan. But Michigan is pretty polarizing. About 10 million population BUT roughly half of that is metropolitan Detroit, which is heavily democratic. Michigan is a major swing state for precisely that reason. It can teeter-totter either way depending on the candidates, the economy, heck the way the wind blows that particular day.

I could believe some shenanigans could have happened at some of the poll stations. But I don’t believe the massive voting fraud alleged. As I don’t believe there’s was any massive fraud anywhere in the country. You want to say there were dozens even a hundred examples of voting fraud throughout the entire country, I would not doubt it, would not fight it. You want to claim there were hundreds of thousands of examples or more that would have change the outcome of entire states and ultimately the overall nationwide results, I don’t believe it. Not for a second. Not even a little bit.

No, I don’t believe Michigan was rigged.
    John James was up 10% and DJT 9% when I went to bed at 3am and then they magically found votes... horse .

also, the bolded is incorrect... take out Detroit or Wayne County in general and you have a solid red state with 12-13 electoral votes instead of 15-16 (I believe they just lost one this year).

MI is another Missouri, Tennessee etc... a red state with one very black and democrat city/metro area. It's not like Wisconsin, which I truly believe is a blue leaning state because it has not one, but TWO major Democrat strongholds in Milwaukee AND Madison metro area.

Michigan has Detroit and that's it. Yeah you have a few ghetto pockets elsewhere in the state like in Flint and Muskegon Heights but those are very small and not big enough to impact statewide results and not so different from ghetto/heavy black pockets of other red states like in say, Missouri or Tennessee.

Wisconsin has 10 ECV and 2 major Democrat hubs, while Michigan has 15-16 ECV and only 1.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John James was up 10% and DJT 9% when I went to bed at 3am and then they magically found votes... horse .

also, the bolded is incorrect... take out Detroit or Wayne County in general and you have a solid red state with 12-13 electoral votes instead of 15-16 (I believe they just lost one this year).

MI is another Missouri, Tennessee etc... a red state with one very black and democrat city/metro area. It's not like Wisconsin, which I truly believe is a blue leaning state because it has not one, but TWO major Democrat strongholds in Milwaukee AND Madison metro area.

Michigan has Detroit and that's it. Yeah you have a few ghetto pockets elsewhere in the state like in Flint and Muskegon Heights but those are very small and not big enough to impact statewide results and not so different from ghetto/heavy black pockets of other red states like in say, Missouri or Tennessee.
    You mean when they counted in mail in votes. Gee who would have guessed mail in votes would skew heavily Democratic when Trump spent months calling mail in votes fake and poisoning his voters against using mail in ballots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heck, Ohio has THREE democrat strongholds (two are similar to Detroit and the third is a major college capital city similar to say, Madison WI or Austin TX), and a higher ECV, and still the state has been pretty solid red since Obama last took it in 12.

You mean when they counted in mail in votes. Gee who would have guessed mail in votes would skew heavily Democratic when Trump spent months calling mail in votes fake and poisoning his voters against using mail in ballots.
    Mail in ballots shouldn't have existed. They didn't exist in 2016. No COVID lame-ass excuse. COVID was likely concocted by China + the DNC anyway. But that's another matter. Mask up and get out and in' vote. Votes not cast in person should not count.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 04-05-2021 at 01:19 PM.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Wait, what part of the bolded is incorrect?

And I didn’t say Michigan was a blue leaning state. I said it’s a swing state because it’s pretty split. And I realize that metropolitan Detroit is the reason why it’s split. I didn’t call the rest of the state blue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, what part of the bolded is incorrect?
    It's not half of all of Michigan population. If you took away the blue inner Detroit / Wayne County area, you'd be left with a 12 ECV state, not a 15 or 16 ECV one. That's a sizeable chunk, but in no way half.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heck, Ohio has THREE democrat strongholds (two are similar to Detroit and the third is a major college capital city similar to say, Madison WI or Austin TX), and a higher ECV, and still the state has been pretty solid red since Obama last took it in 12.

Mail in ballots shouldn't have existed. They didn't exist in 2016. No COVID lame-ass excuse. COVID was likely concocted by China + the DNC anyway. But that's another matter. Mask up and get out and in' vote. Votes not cast in person should not count.
    Lay off the meth son

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    It's not half of all of Michigan population. If you took away the blue inner Detroit / Wayne County area, you'd be left with a 12 ECV state, not a 15 or 16 ECV one. That's a sizeable chunk, but in no way half.
    We don’t understand each other.

I said Michigan’s population is about 10 million. And about half of that population is in metropolitan Detroit.

I said metropolitan Detroit is heavily democratic.

Which of those statements are incorrect? I did not mention electoral votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lay off the meth son
    Careful, some crack could sue you for back child support

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I say use gerrymandering as revenge against the 2020 fraudulent election.

1. merge Alabama and Georgia into one state,
    2. extend Illinois up Lake MI west coast up to and including Milwaukee Metro.
    3. merge Ohio and WV into one state,
    4. extend Ohio into Lake Erie up to and including Wayne County, Detroit.
    5. give Tucson, AZ and the border counties of Texas back to Mexico.
    6. give the entire western third of California back to Mexico.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I say use gerrymandering as revenge against the 2020 fraudulent election.

1. merge Alabama and Georgia into one state,
    2. extend Illinois up Lake MI west coast up to and including Milwaukee Metro.
    3. merge Ohio and WV into one state,
    4. extend Ohio into Lake Erie up to and including Wayne County, Detroit.
    5. give Tucson, AZ and the border counties of Texas back to Mexico.
    6. give the entire western third of California back to Mexico.

Remember when you pretended to not be a trumper?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Greg Abbott could have lobbied the MLB to hold its All Star Game at the brand new stadium in Arlington and bring the resulting $100 million in revenue to Texas, but instead he decided to perform some political theater. That's some gooooood governin', gov.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas Gov. Abbott declines to throw first pitch over MLB stance on Georgia voting law
    Governor says Texas would not seek to host any other MLB special events, including the All-Star Game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greg Abbott could have lobbied the MLB to hold its All Star Game at the brand new stadium in Arlington and bring the resulting $100 million in revenue to Texas, but instead he decided to perform some political theater. That's some gooooood governin', gov.
    Biden ed about rangers policy’s for fan
    MLB taking things away after it promises to Georgia
    Does Texas really need baseball
    Houston cheats at it

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas Gov. Abbott declines to throw first pitch over MLB stance on Georgia voting law
    Governor says Texas would not seek to host any other MLB special events, including the All-Star Game
    Cancel culture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston cheats at it
    You want them out of blue Arizona, ducks?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Candace Ownings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rubebot Qhris believes this is only about ID.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Please get politics out of sports!
    Calling baseball a sport is a bit of a stretch, tbh, but point well taken...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston cheats at it

how come you never answered the question about why you lied about drop boxes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    candace owens has a great grift tbh... she just says all the things that white conservatives wish they could say, and she gets paid to do so

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    are companies speaking out to apply pressure to lawmakers?

or just PR?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

or just PR?
    The only "pressure" that counts is $$$. PR, words, bull are not effective pressure.

moving the allstar game costs Atlanta good $$$

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

or just PR?
    can be both. racism isn't a sell word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information