6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://sports.yahoo.com/espn-analys...233327605.html

Pierce went live on Instagram on Friday night in a room full of dancers while smoking, drinking and apparently playing poker with his friends — all while clearly ignoring basic COVID-19 safety protocols. The videos made waves on social media, both during the live broadcast and after.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Real Ass Dude

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope he's not on a path to Antoine Walker'ing himself though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brother....this is some serious WOKEness you just posted....it's too bad the sheeple on here are not elevated enough to see the TRUTH like we are

#DECALICFYTHEEYE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don’t love you like that
    You thought you was Barkley

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude was sitting in a wheelchair too

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's retired. He doesn't have to follow . Can't get fined and .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got the vaccine 1st. No worries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's vaccinated so it's all good.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah they are vaccinated. Strippers are considered essential workers out there

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's retired. He doesn't have to follow . Can't get fined and .
    It came out about a year back that in most cases NBA players don't pay the fines or have them given back.
    It was always just a show. Big surprise.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got the vaccine 1st. No worries.
    Yahoo was quite worried.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It came out about a year back that in most cases NBA players don't pay the fines or have them given back.
    I think the billionaire owners should be paying the fines for the most part, especially when it's not a premier-paid guy getting fined. I was proud of Roquan Smith's agent when he was a rookie linebacker telling the Bears front office that they have to pay any fines for pussyton "unnecessary roughness" calls because the NFL hates defense. I believe the owners should pay the fines unless it's off the field stuff where the player was clearly in the wrong.

It's time to stand up to greedy disgusting billionaire jews including the hypocrite jewish s like Bernie Sanders himself.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the billionaire owners should be paying the fines for the most part, especially when it's not a premier-paid guy getting fined. I was proud of Roquan Smith's agent when he was a rookie linebacker telling the Bears front office that they have to pay any fines for pussyton "unnecessary roughness" calls because the NFL hates defense. I believe the owners should pay the fines unless it's off the field stuff where the player was clearly in the wrong.

It's time to stand up to greedy disgusting billionaire jews including the hypocrite jewish s like Bernie Sanders himself.
    The NBA is about the owners, dude. They're not giving away money for nothing. These people don't operate out of the goodness of their hearts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA is about the owners, dude. They're not giving away money for nothing. These people don't operate out of the goodness of their hearts.
    The NFL is about the owners. You can argue the NBA is about the players because of the 51% rule that ole floppy Derek Fisher and Co. fought for and successfully won back in 2011. Also because players are such big icons in the NBA compared to the NFL, aside from maybe a few quarterbacks.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NFL is about the owners. You can argue the NBA is about the players because of the 51% rule that ole floppy Derek Fisher and Co. fought for and successfully won back in 2011. Also because players are such big icons in the NBA compared to the NFL, aside from maybe a few quarterbacks.
    NBA was dumb to agree to that; but even that is surely based on fuzzy math.

People like to say NFL has done a better job of sticking it to the players, but it's a different business model. And with the new rules prolonging careers, the contracts have more and more guaranteed money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA was dumb to agree to that; but even that is surely based on fuzzy math.

People like to say NFL has done a better job of sticking it to the players, but it's a different business model. And with the new rules prolonging careers, the contracts have more and more guaranteed money.
    yeah, but the NFL still has much shorter careers than the NBA outside the very elite QBs and the low paid low-contact positions like kicker, punter, long-snapper. NBA careers last much longer and have a much lower risk of long term debilitating injuries that wreck a guy's life after they retire. The NFL as brutal as it is will always be an owner's sport, as low paid guys brutalize each other for sport, with the one small exception of the upper echelon QBs.

There is of course one caveat in that the NBA naturally offers a much lower opportunity for employment with 15 man rosters (multiplied by 30 teams) rather than 53 man rosters (multiplied by 32 teams), so the NFL offers a greater employment opportunity and isn't just a tall and fast man's sport.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't think it would be a wasted Paul Pierce to lead the charge but so be it. We are with you Paul!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Fought for and successfully won" . Players' cut used to be 57%.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    It's not clear. Did espn part ways with him because of their affiliation with Disney and it's an image thing? Or is it because he's having an unmasked party during the pandemic? Would it be a non-issue if no pandemic?

Maybe not fully agree, but I'd understand it more if it's because of covid. Shouldn't matter about the espn and Disney relationship and what kind of image it portrays. He's a grown man. Let him do grown man stuff. Don't see the problem if it was an image issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sauce?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and yet KobMe and Sasha Vujacic couldn't stop him to save their lives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not clear. Did espn part ways with him because of their affiliation with Disney and it's an image thing? Or is it because he's having an unmasked party during the pandemic? Would it be a non-issue if no pandemic?

Maybe not fully agree, but I'd understand it more if it's because of covid. Shouldn't matter about the espn and Disney relationship and what kind of image it portrays. He's a grown man. Let him do grown man stuff. Don't see the problem if it was an image issue.
    It was probably hosting a bunch of hookers on a live stream imho

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard it said over and over for weeks on shows.
    Good luck finding links.

Thread Information