Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which one was more embarrassing of a last-game chokejob of a perfect season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp's epic meltdown on page 12 of the march madness thread.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This wasn't even an upset, 75% of Gonzaga's schedule were against cupcake teams. Meanwhile, Baylor cruises through the toughest conference in the country with only 2 losses. Baylor's season was much more impressive. Nobody was laughing at the 2013 Wichita St team that lost their perfect season in the NCAA tournament tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This wasn't even an upset, 75% of Gonzaga's schedule were against cupcake teams. Meanwhile, Baylor cruises through the toughest conference in the country with only 2 losses. Baylor's season was much more impressive. Nobody was laughing at the 2013 Wichita St team that lost their perfect season in the NCAA tournament tbh
    Yeah, but the Zags were the Golden Showers of college basketball. They averaged near 100 on the college level and all the experts didn't think there was a snowball's chance in Texas that they would lose. Baylor was the better team with the tougher schedule for sure.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, but the Zags were the Golden Showers of college basketball. They averaged near 100 on the college level and all the experts didn't think there was a snowball's chance in Texas that they would lose. Baylor was the better team with the tougher schedule for sure.
    And that's what I don't understand. Like I barely watch sports at all, and even I could see that Baylor at their best > Gonzaga at their best. The only question was if Baylor would go somewhat cold like they had most of the tournament before catching fire against Houston. The laughable part was the discussion if Gonzaga was the "best team ever".

What moron could watch that team and literally think this could be the best team of all time? They literally have only one guy who has a chance at a somewhat productive NBA career. The 2014 Kentucky team (IMO the best ever) would steamroll them. That team was stacked with NBA talent and put the fear of God into other blue blood programs that season. Their two early season beatdowns of UCLA and Kansas were incredible

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that's what I don't understand. Like I barely watch sports at all, and even I could see that Baylor at their best > Gonzaga at their best. The only question was if Baylor would go somewhat cold like they had most of the tournament before catching fire against Houston. The laughable part was the discussion if Gonzaga was the "best team ever".

What moron could watch that team and literally think this could be the best team of all time? They literally have only one guy who has a chance at a somewhat productive NBA career. The 2014 Kentucky team (IMO the best ever) would steamroll them. That team was stacked with NBA talent and put the fear of God into other blue blood programs that season. Their two early season beatdowns of UCLA and Kansas were incredible
    I don't have a problem with anyone's opinion that Baylor was the best team. But that championship game ain't absolute proof of nothing. The officiating was a total joke. NCAA has went the WWE Basketball route. A message was sent that mid majors best think again about trying to wear that crown.

Add to that that clearly the "white team" surely wasn't allowed to win that crown during this extended BLM scamdemic fest.

Thread Information