Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs holding onto demar derozan through the deadline,again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean Patty Mills got cooked by TJ McConnell.
    Everyone got cooked including the youngins lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy and Patty are the new Forbes and Beli

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Four guards and a center is not going to cut it...Need to upgrade at 3 and 4 spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs last ten games of 2-8 is the worst in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at people saying bthe team quit on pop. Anything to push that narrative and to be mad at pop. Effort isn't the difference between them not being able to get past defnses that pack it in. It's not the reason they get killed on the boards night and out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think we scored 34 in the first too.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn’t mind this team just completely going on a massive losing streak and getting a top 10 pick instead of being in the play in thing or whatever. They need a star. Do no re-sign Demar. Get some guys that can actually hit some 3’s and create. Spurs are so easy to defend. To me Lonnie becomes very important as he can create his own shot and get hot from 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills at -29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn’t mind this team just completely going on a massive losing streak and getting a top 10 pick instead of being in the play in thing or whatever. They need a star. Do no re-sign Demar. Get some guys that can actually hit some 3’s and create. Spurs are so easy to defend. To me Lonnie becomes very important as he can create his own shot and get hot from 3
    This is the best we can hope for now. I wanted them to make the playoffs this year but the schedule is too much against them now and the scouting report on how to stop them is fully known now.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs last ten games of 2-8 is the worst in the league.
    Forget the record. Even when we were 6 games over .500 we didn't pass the eye test AT ALL. Point differential has said all year that we were one of the worst.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs holding onto demar derozan through the deadline,again
    "We like what we have"

It's extremely satisfying seeing Pop/Buford/Wright punished for their stupidity.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was all over when he was alluding to being a featured player in interviews before the season and no one shut that down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is quitting on Pop. It's just a poorly-constructed team that is in desperate need of multiple changes. Whatever pick we end up getting in the draft, it will probably take at least another season of worse results before we get back to the quality of play we were accustomed to in our glory years. That said, it will be one of our most important drafts in franchise history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Denver toying around with us while only being up 11. Holy , no teams respect the Spurs at all anymore

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to get into top 10 this year and top 5 the following year and would prefer to tank again the third year - What would have made it faster would have been to trade Mills and Rudy, hopefully the Spurs can trade Derozz for a first that would definitely help the rebuild

Also the most critical piece is who will replace Pop once he is gone we need someone who can help recruit and someone who players want to play for

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    They won too many games early on for a top ten pick at this point. Time to embrace the treadmill and the mediocre role player talent we will inevitably draft this summer. If we're lucky, maybe we can draft the next Nic Claxton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the spurs think there's a franchise changing player in the upcoming draft they should do EVERYTHING they can to grab him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It hasn't helped that Vassel and Patty's shooting has dropped off a cliff. Not sure if this is a defensive adjustment but Devin can't hit the side of a barn lately and that really hurts.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    It was all over when he was alluding to being a featured player in interviews before the season and no one shut that down.
    Can't believe the spineless SA media tried selling FIBA Patty to the Spurs fans as if it was a positive thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It hasn't helped that Vassel and Patty's shooting has dropped off a cliff. Not sure if this is a defensive adjustment but Devin can't hit the side of a barn lately and that really hurts.
    I agree that Devin needs to pickup his game offensively, he’s been off but he’s so Damn passive too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe the spineless SA media tried selling FIBA Patty to the Spurs fans as if it was a positive thing.

Easily one of the most overrated sours this season. Glad spurs could get a first for patty,but passed for that culture and

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’re coming for you Golden State. Just two more losses.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legitimately the worst second unit in the league. Spurs probably have 5 more wins if they had an average at best bench these last 10 games.

Where the is Lonnie? Did the inept Spurs trainers that cost us Kawhi, amputate his wrist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team has no fire,passion or leadership. Where is derozan or patty getting on these ers and speaking up?

Thread Information